BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Zack Leo Zodiac

Can We All Agree That Fortnite Sucks? Just An Honest Question

Can we all agree that Fortnite sucks? I was interested in the game until YouTubers that clickbait their title claiming "The Hulk Is In Fortnite (LOL)" or something in the lines of that. It took all my interest down the $hitter and it is something that I do not want to play for that expect alone. People are complaining about how they took away stuff in the game that made it fun and ruin it. Even though the game is still popular, it does not mean that it is liked by everyone.

Multiplayer games like that don't really interest me (Apart from Call of Duty and Halo i'm more into online fantasy multiplayer games mostly) but from the brief time i played the game when it first started gaining traction i felt it was fun for what it was. 

I think what is most annoying about Fortnite is that you can't escape it on the internet or off of the internet. But that can be said for anything that gains enough popularity. I don't think it sucks though after that. Few things bring people together in life so may as well let Fortnite be one of them.

I'll say that seeing Thanos in Fortnite was neat at the time.

Yeah I've never been able to get into Fortnite, no matter how many times or how hard I try to. I just find it to be really uninteresting as a game concept. It's yet another sandbox battle royale game (which we have way too many of to begin with). I feel that it's only popular because it's the Battle Royal game that happened to catch the majority of the demographic. It really isn't much different to any other Battle Royale game. 

Gameplay wise, the obligatory crafting element and the underwhelming shooting just didn't click for me. And all the multiplayer season and item shenanigans is the opposite of what I want in a video game.

I've never really understood the hype of the game if I'm being honest. Even when the game was hot when it started off I never thought it was that interesting, but it's probably just because I'm awful at the game. I feel like it's a decent game if you're looking to play something with your mates but nothing more. The competitive aspect kind of ruined it for me as well. There's so much sweats on that game and I just end up annoying myself playing on solos. I'm glad that the game is finally starting to die down a bit, it really gets annoying when you begin to see it all over the internet. I guess I can see why some people would like battle royale, if they're 12 years old, but it's just not for me.

Although I have been playing it sometimes recently, just not the battle royale mode. As I said it's a decent game to play with mates and I've just been playing the prop hunt mode on the creative hub. It's pretty enjoyable as long as you don't take the game too seriously and an alright option if there's nothing else to play. 

In it's prime, Fortnite was one of my favourite games of all time until it was filled with loads of unnecessary updates, along with the fact my interest just died. If you put time into it I think it is a really fun game that I don't think deserves all of the hate it gets. 

I don't think you can say Fortnite sucks i mean its been the top game or one of the top games for over a year so do keep people's interest that long you've got to be doing something right. I don't enjoy the game but if tons of other people do i can't say it sucks as a game.

Fortnite will always have a special place in my heart as a video game. I started it when it was just beginning to become a game and when it wasn’t as popular as it is now, Although I stopped playing after season 5 I have gone back on it and I will enjoy it from time to time with friends and the creative is kinda fun to play as well if you gotta group of friends. So no I don’t agree with saying that fortnite sucks. Maybe they could make a few changes to the game but it doesn’t suck at all in my opinion