BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Zack Leo Zodiac

What Is Your Favorite Video Game Of All Time That You Want To Go Back And Play It?

My favorite video game of all time is WWE Here Comes The Pain. Do I have to explain to you guys why it is my favorite? The game speaks for itself. It has an arcade feeling towards it and it does not focus on the majority of realistic. It's main focus is the lasting impression and the fun that the game gives you. I played the story mode multiple times and it never gets boring.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (and the sequel) are games i yearly put on to relive the childhood memories i have connected to the game. It isn't as fun as it was playing the two player campaign with me cousin but even as an adult now i still get lost in the gameplay. 

A few years ago when the PS4 was first released the game designer talked about bringing something related to this series to the system and i will always hold out hope...or just a PC release will do.

Dm1i5nnVsAALKq9.jpgDY5_3hrWsAAmg7M.jpgDY5_3bdWAAAgwvz.jpg

I actually did it not long ago. One of my favourites ever is GTA Vice City. I went back and played it when they put it on the ps4. Got the platinum too. Spyro again one of my favourites and played it.

A lot of my favourites when I was younger were Nintendo games like donkey Kong, smash bros, Mario party etc. Some of those obviously have new versions that I've played. 

My First is Super Smash Brothers Brawl, I had so much fun with my brother and we completed the main story which was so much fun, but I hated that final boss. 

Secondly is The Simpsons Hit and Run, that is probably the best Simpsons game ever and probably will be, it was like GTA expect it had The Simpsons vibe to it which was great if you are a big Simpsons fan and watch the show for years. 

I mean my favorite game of all time is probably Skate 3, the game was insane and I have so many memories of playing it. When I was younger I brought my PS3 to my brother's house and we played Skate 3 online for so long, trying to one-up each other and if they ever made a Skate 4 I would probably cry. 

Definitely would be FIFA 13. I have so much memories from when I was younger playing the old FIFA games and I'd buy this game just to listen to the soundtrack alone. This was the last FIFA game for me that had a great career mode and Ultimate Team was a fun mode to play back then as well. The skill games at the time were fresh and new and I feel like it's the last time EA really cared about FIFA. 

I always find myself making an almost annual habit of playing through Pokemon Platinum over and over again. Unlike some other Pokemon titles, Platinum is a game that I don't burn out on at all, and can just keep replaying. Perhaps that is because of the much appreciated expanded pokedex, including the Generation IV evolutions that were frustratingly gated until the post-game in Platinum's predecessors, Diamond and Pearl. 

Platinum featured some little quality of life changes that make it much easier to digest than Diamond and Pearl, the Poketch watch features an up and down scroll button, rather than one button to cycle through the apps. They mercifully reworked the encounters and trainer pokemon, no longer shall we be plagued with Team Galactic throwing level 34 Wurmples at you after the 7th Gym.

SVR 2008, i got it for free from my moms friend and at the time i never watched wrestling before so i played the game and i fell in love. I think GM mode was so much fun especially doing the draft and all that i always had a blast. The gameplay was ok not my favorite part i just loved booking people in matches and taking SD to the top.