WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Leo Zodiac

The Rumor For The Rock v.s. Brock Lesnar Match At Wrestlemania 35

I heard about these rumors that The Rock will win the 2019's version of the Royal Rumble and will face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 35. The plan was suppose to be The Rock v.s. Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania, but since Roman Reigns has lukemia as of right now, the match is cancelled, but Brock will take Roman's place. What do you think of this huge rumor that many people are talking about and will it affect the Wrestlemania card to be terrible? Let me know in the comments below.

I have heard these rumours but I don't think they are true whatsoever. There are many variables that need to be accounted for such as the Rock and his filming schedule, also the fact that his movie agency won't want him wrestling because of the injury he suffered last time. I still think the plan will be Seth since they have been using Seth as a way to show frustration at Lesnar being an absent champ and not appearing on television all that often. Nevertheless weirder shit has happened and maybe we do get Rock vs Brock