WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Isaiah Carter

WWE Reborn

Image result for wwe logoImage result for wwe png logo

Thursday Night Smackdown - January 31st, 2019
For the first time in years, Smackdown Live would be airing on Thursday, and what a show they have planned as the Smackdown Tag Team Tournament kicks off with Sanity taking on The Miz and Shane Mcmahon along with Gallows And Anderson facing The Usos. Not only that but Ricochet will be making his in-ring debut against 1/2 of the tag team champions in Cesaro.

Image result for The Miz and Shane Mcmahon entrance gifImage result for Sanity entrance gif

The Best Tag Team In The World vs Sanity
Shane Mcmahon and The Miz would team up for the first time and take on Sanity, the team that failed to defeat The Bar last night, the match wouldn't last long as Sanity would pick apart Shane Mcmahon. The Miz would run up the ramp when Alexander Wolfe would chase him away, leaving Eric Young to hit a piledriver on Shane and get the victory. Shane Mcmahon looks up the ramp in disappointment as The Miz mouths "I'm Sorry". The Miz teamed with Shane and gained his short trust, but The Miz has crushed it before the team can even get going.

Image result for Daniel bryan entrance gif

Daniel Bryan Addresses The WWE Universe
Daniel Bryan would come out and gloat about still being WWE Champion, and he said that Andrade "Cien" Almes is no match to him, thats when Aj Styles would come out and say that Daniel Bryan hasn't beat him clean. Only by way of a low blow and a cheap roll up, calling Bryan a fake champion.
This would anger Bryan, and Bryan would invite Styles to come into the Elimination Chamber with him and that's when Paige would come out, saying that she likes this idea and Bryan will be defending his title inside the Elimination Chamber against of 5 of Smackdowns best, including Aj Styles.

Image result for Rusev entrance gifImage result for Rey Mysterio entrance gif

Rusev vs Rey Mysterio - Elimination Chamber No. 1 Contender Match
The former United States champion Rusev would take on Rey Mysterio, and although Mysterio came up short against Bryan last night he would be able to take control of Rusev throughout there match.
Rusev would look good, dominating Rey Mysterio for the better half of the matchup but by the end of it the former world champion would get the pinfall victory after hitting the 619. 
Rey Mysterio would be the third man to enter the Chamber and Daniel Bryan has his work cut out for him, but Rusev would walk up the ramp not chanting "Rusev Day" and he wouldn't have a smile on his face, a couple losses in a row for Rusev and Rusev is not happy about it.

Image result for Jeff Hardy entrance gifImage result for Samoa Joe entrance gif

Samoa Joe Attacks Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy would be in a backstage interview about his win over Mufasta Ali last night, but Samoa Joe would attack Jeff Hardy, someone he has had a history with and throw him into the wall before choking him out.
He would say that he destroyed Mufasta Ali, and that he deserves a United States championship shot and he would force Jeff Hardy to accept, meaning that Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe is going to happen for the United States Championship.

Image result for Becky lynch entrance gif

"The Man" Is Ready For Wrestlemania
Becky Lynch would return at the Royal Rumble and win it all, and on Monday Night RAW it would be announced that she will be facing Asuka at the Elimination Chamber PPV and the winner would be taking on Ronda at Wrestlemania.
Becky Lynch would say how much this means to her, and that she will finally get revenge on Ronda Rousey for costing her the title at TLC. That is when Charlotte would come out, and say that Ronda also cost her the title. And say that she wants a shot at Elimination Chamber to face Ronda.
Toni Storms music would hit and out would come the women who dominated the womens rumble, Toni eliminated the likes of Ember Moon, Mickie James, and Charlotte and Charlotte hasn't forgotten as she stares down Toni but Toni seems unaffected as she announces she wants revenge on Becky Lynch, and the general manager Paige said that at the Elimination Chamber PPV it would be Becky Lynch vs Asuka vs Charlotte vs Toni Storm in a fatal four-way, the winner facing Ronda at Wrestlemania.
Lynch would argue but agree, saying if she defeated 19 other women she can defetat 3. But for now, tag team action.

Image result for Becky lynch entrance gifImage result for Toni Storm entrance gif
Image result for Charlotte entrance gifImage result for Asuka entrance gif

Becky Lynch and Toni Storm vs Charlotte and Asuka
Toni Storm would cause the crowd to explode, instantly going after Charlotte and leaving Lynch and Asuka to face, Asuka would use the aggressiveness of losing her womens championship to her advantage and take Lynch out early.
Toni Storm and Charlotte would brawl up the ramp as Asuka and Becky have a war inside the ring, the ref wouldn't be able to keep up with the action and would eventually call for the ball when Asuka and Becky wouldn't get back in the ring for the 10 count as these four women brawl, Charlotte and Toni Storm continue their showdown from the Rumble while Asuka and Becky Lynch battle in the crowd. What a womens division we have on Smackdown Live as we go to commercial.

Image result for Gallows and Anderson entrance gifImage result for The Usos entrance gif

Gallows And Anderson vs The Usos - Smackodwn Tag Titles Tournament
After Shane Mcmahon and The Miz would be eliminated earlier tonight, it would be time for the second match in the tournament and it would be a good one as Gallows and Anderson would dominate The Usos, it wouldn't be long until the dominate Gallows and Anderson would win the match, moving on in the tag titles tournament.
Gallows and Anderson looked amazing tonight and The Usos roll out of the ring defeated before the lights in the arena would go out and Luke Harper and Erick Rowan would return, attacking Gallows And Anderson, leaving a mark inside the ring before dissapearing. 

Image result for Cesaro entrance gifImage result for Ricochet entrance gif

Ricochet vs Cesaro
In the main event, it would be Cesaro taking on Ricochet in his in ring debut and what a match it would be as two of the best workers in WWE would show off every bit of skill they have, it would be a 20 minute war and Ricochet would come out on top by the end of it, Ricochet would hit many high flying moves and Cesaro would show just why he deserves the main event spot as he would keep up the Ricochet the entire match.
However 1/2 of the tag team champions wouldn't be able to stop Ricochet and he would hit a 720 off the top rope for the win, Ricochet has a very bright future ahead of him as he walks up the ramp victorious as Smackdown goes off the air...

Image result for grunge gif

*****FEAR*****THE*****DARKNESS****

YELICH'S REVIEW

Because Julius so lovingly asked me to, I'm reviewing NXT Takeover Phoenix (I know it's late, stfu) The opening match I thought was great and suited both wrestlers styles perfectly, there wasn't much glitz and glam, not much athletic supermoves, a nice smash mouth brawl. I like that and I like the fact that you made Ohno out to be the cheating bastard at the beginning of the match, it makes it so at the end of the match where he just can't seem to put away Riddle so much more satisfying. I liked the fact that Riddle legit just stopped a Rolling Elbow by catching it. Like I imagine this huge moment, it looks like Ohno is finally gonna put away Riddle with a final Rolling Elbow, and then Riddle just hulks up and just with one hand, grabs and halts all movement of the rolling elbow and just holds it and stares as it for a moment menacingly, giving Kassius a look to save away for his nightmares, before absolutely clobbering him with a forearm. I think that's stupendous, it really makes Riddle out to look like the American Minoru Suzuki except a face, and I think that's PERFECT. I loved this match, it had great storytelling, great match like writing wise, and Riddle just comes out looking like a beast, which is great.

Next match was the North American Championship triple threat and boy was this a doozy. You chose the right winner in Velveteen Dream, out of the three guys in the match he needed to win the most and I think he could do great things with the North American Championship around his waist. This was a wild match and it suited Ricochet's style a lot of all the flippydoos and such. But I didn't think Dream and Cole benefitted from this match type, Dream especially. My favorite Velveteen match was his match against Aleister Black at WarGames 1, that had a lot of mindgames, a lot of taunting, this was a lot more action based. One more thing I was dissapointed in this match was it's lack of weapon use. It's a triple threat, we both know Velveteen loves a good Purple Rainmaker off of a Ladder, or at least like a nice table spot for Ricochet or give Adam Cole a steel chair. Also Adam Cole didn't utilize Undisputed Era in this entire match? Like I get Strong and O'Reilly had a match later in the night but Bobby Fish didn't get involved in a No DQ match? So overall a good match, right result, could've been better.

Fenix signing is cool. Mercedes is gonna become a mid tier woman at best, more likely a jobber because she isn't anything to write home about, there's better women on your roster like Shayna, Io, Sane, LeRae, Belair, even Dakota Kai I think could be the next Bayley (NXT Bayley obviously) if utilized correctly. Mercedes doesn't bring anything big and exciting to the table compared to everyone else so.. meh signing there.

WALTER killing Kona was the right move, only thing I didn't like was WALTER didn't dish out more punishment than like some chops and a Powerbomb. Should've toyed with Kona, really make a mockery out of him since he's basically CJ Parker right now as in he's a job guy for new people. But yeah squash match was the right thing to do here.

I liked this match because it sets up an interesting feud in Kairi Sane vs Io Shirai, because think about this, if it weren't for Kairi, would Shayna had won that match? Because if Io hadn't gone for the moonsault and instead just went back to normal offense, Shayna would never have had that German Suplex opportunity, so I liked that. Shayna winning was right, there's so many good face women on the NXT roster (Shirai, Sane, LeRae, Kai, and Belair? Not sure if Belair is face or heel) you almost need a heel champ and Shayna is by far the best heel woman on NXT. The match was good as well, so there's that too.

Then we have the tag match, I liked how this was booked, and I thought this was what Adam Cole was missing in the triple threat. Undisputed Era looked like proper heels in this and I love it. While I wish my boy Bobby Fish got more in ring time I'm not gonna dwell on that because this had great storytelling. The way Undisputed Era isolated Hanson and really just did tag team wrestling to its finest was perfect, and I love that when things went wrong they almost immediately resorted to cheating, which is great. More of that please. The post match bit did confuse me a bit because I don't see how War Raiders can fit in with the main roster and not get lost in the shuffle. I mean you have AOP and Heavy Machinery there to play the same role as War Machine, plus the tag division just got morphed into one, I don't see a timeline where these teams benefit from this.

And finally the main event of the evening, I liked the result mainly because of what happened after the match with Gargano. But where does this leave Black now that he lost his NXT title shot? Why did Gargano hit Black with the belt? We need answers for these things man, now I have to tune in to NXT to find out, ugh. Anyways, good match, I liked the spots, it wasn't too big but it was big enough to have that nice balance of crazy but not too crazy. Another thing that bothered me here is that if this was Black's final match in NXT, which honestly it seemed like it was, he has like nothing to do now. Why didn't you give him a sendoff, he deserves that more than the War Raiders. Anyways, great match, probably the second best on the show minus the opener, really showed the strengths of Black and Ciampa's intelligence, which I love. Especially the possum playing moment, which I thought was great. So yeah, very very good match Julius, I applaud you.

I'll give the show as a whole an E for Excellent. Very good, some iffy spots for me like the triple threat. But overall, I liked it and I wanna see more, so you did your job.

Animated GIF
205 Live - February 1st, 2019
The first 205 Live of February sees the aftermath of the fatal 4-way for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. Furthermore, the cruiserweights battle to prove why they should be the next to challenge Buddy Murphy.

Recap Of Fatal 4-Way Championship Match
Animated GIF
205 Live begins with a video package looking over the incredible performance put on by the cruiserweights at the Royal Rumble in the fatal 4-way WWE Cruiserweight Championship match. It seems as though it is going to end with Buddy Murphy holding the title up high as Corey Graves proclaims that this may just be the best match of the night so far but suddenly, the aftermath is shown. It shows Lio Rush being helped to the back by Bobby Lashley whilst back in the ring, Itami unleashes a vicious attack on the man who took the pin, Cedric Alexander.

Tony Nese vs Tyler Breeze
Animated GIF     Animated GIF
The first match of the night sees one of the newest additions to the cruiserweight division who has gained plenty of momentum recently, Tyler Breeze, take on one of the original 205 Live members, Tony Nese. Tyler Breeze continues his undefeated streak here on 205 Live as Tony Nese looks clearly frustrated after an extremely competitive matchup.

Alexander Will Not Stop
Animated GIF
Alexander makes his way to the ring with a microphone. He talks about his loss at the Royal Rumble but promises he will climb back to the top and recapture the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. That's when Lio Rush interrupts and reminds Cedric that he was the one who took the pinfall and that if anyone deserves another shot at the title, there's no doubt that it should be Rush. As Alexander and Rush exchange words, Itami attacks Cedric from behind. He goes on to relentlessly hits continuous GTSs on Cedric until officials force him to stop

Gulak Tries To Cheer Nese Up
Animated GIF
Tony Nese is walking backstage after his disappointing result earlier tonight. Gulak sees him walking past and tries to get his attention by Nese once again completely blanks his former partner. Now, it's clear that Nese is purposely ignoring Gulak.

Mike Kanellis vs TJ Perkins
The main event of this week's 205 Live pits Mike Kanellis against TJ Perkins. Both men look to climb up the cruiserweight division as the next challenger for Murphy is undecided for now. Furthermore, both men have failed to gather momentum recently but tonight, that could change for at least one of them. Unfortunately, TJP once again comes up short after a respectable effort after Maria interferes to help Kanellis pick up the pinfall. Knowing of Perkins' recent frustration, Kanellis taunts him after the match and Perkins once again comes extremely close to unleashing on Mike but he restrains himself, still persistent to rise through the division honorably.

Monday Night RAW - February 4th, 2019
Last week we saw the No. 1 contender matches for the Elimination Chamber match begin and this week we will be having a 20 superstar battle royal and the winner will be named as the 3rd superstar in the Elimination Chamber. Not only that but John Morrison will be making his in-ring return and Braun Strowman Addressing Triple H

Image result for Braun Strowman entrance gif

Monster In The Chamber
The Monster Among Men, Braun Strowman would open the show and call out Triple H. Saying that he wants him at Wrestlemania, thats when Paul Heyman would come out and say that he does feel for Braun. 
Heyman admits that Braun had Brock in a bad spot, and he respects that, so Braun Strowman has earned his spot in the Elimination Chamber. But Braun wouldn't want that, as he once again ignores Paul to call out Triple H.
Braun would accept the Elimination Chamber invite and would say that he would raise hell, and after he goes on to defeat Brock at Wrestlemania he will defeat Triple H and gain his revenge.

Image result for Dean Ambrose entrance gifImage result for Pete Dunne entrance gif

Dean Ambrose vs Pete Dunne - Intercontinental Championship
Dean Ambrose would hold an open challenge, that's when Bo Dallas would come out, but before Dallas could get off of the stage Pete Dunne would appear behind him and throw him into the mini screen before making his way to the ring, accepting the challenge.
Dean Ambrose would go outside the ring and grab a kendo stick and tell Pete Dunne to fight as the bell would ring, Ambrose would go for a swing with the kendo stick and Dunne would reverse it. The match would go from there as the two superstars would go back and forth for 15 minutes until Ambrose would go for the rebound lariat and Dunne would transition it into the bitter end for the 3 counts to a huge reaction.
Dean Ambrose would roll of the ring in defeat as Pete Dunne raises both the United Kingdom and the Intercontinental championship at the same time, proving himself as the future.

Image result for Alexa Bliss entrance gif

A Moment Of Bliss
Alexa Bliss would debut her new show, A Moment Of Bliss, with special guest Ronda Rousey who has a Wrestlemania main event in line against Becky Lynch or Asuka. Alexa would mock Ronda at first, and that would cause Ronda to become aggressive and flip over the table, getting into the face of Alexa before Lacey Evans would make her debut, walking out behind Ronda and shaming the champion before going to the ring.

Image result for Lacey Evans entrance gifImage result for Dana Brooke entrance gif

Lacey Evans vs Dana Brooke
Dana Brooke would not stand a chance again Lacey Evans, as she would use her impeccable strength to immobilize Dana early on before hitting the "Women's Right" for the 3 counts.
Lacey would put away Brooke early before looking back up at Alexa Bliss who watched over the match and pointing at her with a smile, before saying that she is going to teach her how to be a real women.

Image result for John Morrison entrance gifImage result for Kalisto entrance gif

John Morrison vs Kalisto
Kalisto would be in the ring ready to cut a promo, he would say how he has waisted his time recently and to many crowd cheers would announce that he is going single, and that he will win the Intercontinental championship. Thats when John Morrison would make his return to a huge pop, but the pop would go away when he would attack Kalisto from behind.
The assault wouldn't stop there, as the bell would ring and Morrison would dominate Kalisto. This isn't the Morrison fans remember, as he throws Kalisto into the steel steps before bringing him into the ring and hitting a new vicious finisher where he dropped Kalisto onto his knee, but before he would hit the mat he would hit him in the back of the head with his knee before pinning him in the center of the ring. John Morrison is dominant.

Image result for Seth Rollins entrance gif

Seth Rollins Deserves This
Seth Rollins would cut a promo, saying that he came up just short in the Royal Rumble and that in the Elimination Chamber it is his time, that's when Kevin Owens would interrupt him. Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins have a lot of history and they would let it all out as they brawl to the back, these two have bad blood in them.
But As Kevin Owens runs away from Seth, he gets attacked by Sami Zayn! Owens turned on Zayn in the Rumble! Sami Zayn attacks Owens before backing up and exiting the arena through a garage door.

Image result for Lars Sullivan entrance gif

20 Man Battle Royal
Lars Sullivan, Apollo Crews, Bobby Lashley, Bobby Roode, Baron Corbin, Fandango, Finn Balor, Rhyno, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, and more would be in a 20 man battle royal.
The final two would be Finn Balor and Lars Sullivan and although Balor would come close, Lars Sullivan would pick up the win after tossing Balor over the top rope with impressive strentgh.
Lars Sullivan is heading to the chamber

Image result for NXT gif

NXT: February 6th, 2019

With NXT TakeOver Phoenix firmly in the rear-view mirror it's all about the future for NXT and tonight's show will continue to reveal what the future may hold for the Yellow Brand. We saw last week that Johnny Gargano had been suspended for 30 days after his involvement in the Main Event of TakeOver Phoenix. How will that affect Tomasso Ciampa? Find out right here 

The Psycho Killer delivers a sermon

Related image

The resident "Black Heart" of NXT would kick of this weeks show addressing the suspension of Johnny Gargano and his plans for the future. Ciampa begins by stating that Johnny should be fired for his attempts to ruin an all-time great Main Event and sarcastically apologises to the NXT Universe on Gargano's behalf for ruining such a great match. Ciampa then turns his attention to the future stating that he wants to give someone new a chance to shine, a chance to take Goldie away from him. Suddenly the music of Adam Cole would blast around Full Sail University. Cole would agree with Ciampa about Gargano and would challenge Ciampa to a NXT Title Match. Before the champ could mutter some words, Keith Lee's music hit and he made his way out to the ring. He stated that he has been on a roll as of late, being in the Royal Rumble match and that he deserves a shot at Ciampa. William Regal would then interrupt all 3 men and state that tonight Lee and Cole would go one on one with the winner getting a shot at Ciampa on next weeks show 

Punishment is coming!

Image result for Punishment Martinez gif

A video package aired hyping the arrival of another newcomer to the Yellow Brand with Punishment Martinez making his presence felt. It showed the brute force of Martinez before stating that he would be appearing on NXT TV soon

Io Shirai vs Marina Shafir 

Image result for Io shirai entrance gif Image result for Marina Shafir shayna baszler and jessamyn duke entrance gif

Io Shirai's road to redemption after her loss to Shayna Baszler at TakeOver begun here as she took on one of the four horsewomen members Marina Shafir. Baszler and Duke served as a distraction throughout the match to no success as they were sent to the back by the referee allowing for Shirai to hit her picture perfect Moonsault before and the victory. Post-Match Kairi Sane came out to celebrate with Shirai but once again she left her hanging, walking to the back as Sane stood helpless in the ring

Adrian Jaoude and Cezar Bononi vs The Street Profits 

Image result for Adrian Jaoude and Cezar Bononi entrance gif Image result for Street Profits entrance gif

The Street Profits made their return to NXT TV facing off against the Brazilian Duo of Adrian Jaoude and Cezar Bononi. After Ford was worked over at the beginning of the match, Dawkins got the hot tag running wild on their opponents before Ford hit the frog splash for the win. After the Match the Profits got onto the Mic and announced that they were eyeing the NXT Tag-Team Championships

King of Bros in action next week 

Image result for Matt Riddle interview gif

Cathy Kelley interviewed the ever charismatic Matt Riddle about what the future holds for the King of Bros. Riddle said that he is glad to have finally gotten rid of Kassius Ohno, looking to the future and chasing championship gold. He then announced he will be in action next week 

Adam Cole vs Keith Lee (Winner Faces Tomasso Ciampa Next Week)

Image result for Adam Cole entrance gif Image result for Keith Lee entrance gif

The biggest opportunity in these two men's young careers came into fruition in the Main Event of NXT with the winner getting a guaranteed NXT Title Shot against Tomasso Ciampa Next week. Cole and Lee had an amazing encounter with Keith Lee causing a somewhat upset hitting the Supernova for the second time and picking up the monumental victory. Keith Lee is on a roll as of late and maybe just maybe he will make Tomasso Ciampa bask in his glory?

Thursday Night Smackdown - February 7th,  2019
We are one step closer to the Elimination Chamber PPV, as we are two weeks removed from the Royal Rumble PPV and Elimination Chamber is right around the corner. Tonight superstars fight to join the Elimination Chamber match, Toni Storm is in action, and the tag team tournament continues!

Image result for Jeff Hardy entrance gif

Jeff Hardy Vows To Defeat Samoa Joe
Jeff Hardy would come to the ring to kick off the show, saying that he is now a two time United States champion and that Mufasa Ali earned his respect. However, Hardy would be cut off by none other then Andrade "Cien" Almes, who has been missing from Smackdown Live.
Andrade would go on to give a reason on why he has been gone, saying that since he won the Rumble he has been on vacation and that he came back for one reason and that's to confirm that he will be challenging for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania, and for practice he would like to face Jeff Hardy, Hardy would accept the challenge and two would get ready for a match.

Image result for Jeff Hardy entrance gifImage result for Andrade "Cien" Almas entrance gif

Jeff Hardy vs Andrade "Cien" Almas 
The Royal Rumble winner would go one on one with the United States champion and it would be the perfect match to kick off Smackdown as the two superstars would battle it out for 10 minutes before Andrade would hit the Hammerlock DDT in the center of the ring for the 3 count, Hardy would roll out of the ring as Andrade taunts to many boos. Zelina Vega would shut up the crowd, allowing everyone to bask in the glory of Andrade "Cien" Almas.

Image result for EC3  entrance gifImage result for randy Orton entrance gif

EC3 vs Randy Orton - Elimination Chamber No. 1 Contender Match
Randy Orton and EC3 would both have the chance to enter the Elimination Chamber and the two superstars would have a hard-hitting, slow paced match that would showcase EC3s strength. By the end of the match it would be EC3 who would get the win over Randy Orton hitting the "One Percent" on Orton.
EC3 would be entering the Elimination Chamber, and he has the chance to main event Wrestlemania as he points to the sign. Rey Mysterio, EC3, Aj Styles, and Daniel Byran are confirmed and we only have two more entries to fill.

Image result for Shane Mcmahon entrance gif

Shane Mcmahon Fires The Miz
Last week in the first match of the Smackdown Live tag team championship The Miz would turn on his tag team partner Shane, and this week Shane would be pissed, as he confronts The Miz backstage and says that he made a big mistake, but WWE will not allow him to wrestle anymore due to his health so he would fire The Miz, Miz would laugh before walking out of the arena. Where is Miz going to go?!

Image result for The New Day entrance gifImage result for Harper and Rowan entrance gif

The New Day vs Harper And Rowan - Smackdown Live Tag Team Tournament
The returning Harper and Rowan would send a chill down the WWE Universe spine as they take on The New Day, and although The New Day is one of the best tag teams we have had in WWE, Harper and Rowan would dominate Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston. 
By the end of the match Harper would hit a discus clothesline on Kingston and get the pinfall, moving on in the tournament. Big E would join his teammates in the ring but wouldn't have the same energy he usually has as he looks at his friends in disappointment. 

Image result for Elias entrance gif

Elias Makes His Smackdown Debut
Elias would appear in the ring to a HUGE pop, and for the first time in his career Elias would sing a song in front of the Smackdown Live crowd before saying that he came to Smackdown LIve to do the one thing he has never done, win a championship. Elias is on Smackdown Live! 

Image result for Killian Dain entrance gifImage result for Eric Young entrance gif

Killian Dain vs Eric Young - Elimination Chamber No. 1 Contender
Killian Dain would face his former stablemate in Eric Young, and Killain Dain would dominate. Showing new moves he has never hit as he picks apart the veteran that is Eric Young, Young would try to hit moves on Dain but it would end when Killain Dain would hit a top rope splash on Young and get the pinfall in the center of the ring. Killian Dain has earned his spot in the Elimination Chamber and if you are one of the men in that match, I would watch your back. 

Image result for Daniel Bryan entrance gif

The Elimination Chamber Doesn't Phase Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan would be backstage, yelling at a worker before turning to the camera and cutting a promo on the men inside the Elimination Chamber, saying that he has already walked into the Elimination Chamber a champion and he walked out of that same match still Champion and he will do the same at the PPV, Bryan promises to defeat the 5 other people and he walks away, once again yelling at a worker.

Image result for Toni Storm entrance gifImage result for Charlotte entrance gif

Charlotte vs Toni Storm
In the main event of Smackdown Live, Charlotte would take on Toni Storm and it would be a 20 minute match that would catch eyes of fans all around the world. Toni Storm and Charlotte would fight everywhere as the bad blood from the Rumble, eventually, the match would end in a double count out as Charlotte would spear Toni Storm into the barricade, and the show would end with Charlotte posing over a downed Toni Strom as this rivalry has just begun.

Image result for WWE Network

WWE Cuts Down To 8 PPVs, Announces "One Night Only" Network Specials 

WWE is cutting down to 8 PPVs, with Network Specials becoming a bigger deal to bring more attention to the Network and to make PPVs feel more special. 

The current list to subject to change but the reported PPV lineup for 2019 is as follows

Screen_Shot_2019-01-26_at_5.25.33_PM.png

And with an announced "One Night Only: UK" Network Special WWE is focusing more on the special feel of PPVs that NXT Takeovers have mastered, meaning more time for storylines to span out. Keep up, because things are heating up!

Animated GIF
205 Live - February 8th, 2019
This week on 205 Live, Nigel McGuinness explains that WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Buddy Murphy, is set to appear. It is also announced that Cedric Alexander takes on Lio Rush after their confrontation last week. Furthermore, Christian will be making an announcement, Tozawa will give us an update on his injury, and Gran Metalik will take on Mark Andrews.

The Champion Celebrates His Success
Animated GIF
Buddy Murphy opens this episode of 205 Live by making his way down to the ring. He has a microphone and talks about his successful defense at the Royal Rumble as well as his success as a whole until he is interrupted by Tyler Breeze. Breeze would begin to brag but it wouldn't be long until he would be interrupted by Tony Nese. Noam Dar would be next and then finally, Mike Kanellis would come out joined by his wife. After they would each have their say, the five of them would stare down until Murphy would slide out, holding his WWE Cruiserweight Championship high as he walks up the ramp, cockily smirking and chuckling to himself.

Gran Metalik vs Mark Andrews
Following Kalisto coming out by himself on RAW, Gran Metalik comes out tonight by himself as he takes on Mark Andrews, an exciting fan favorite from the UK. In the end, Metalik's single run would get off to a good start as he picks up the victory here tonight against strong competition.

Christian Makes Contendership Announcement
Image result for christian wwe gif
Christian announces that following the success of the fatal 4-way at the Royal Rumble, we will have two qualifying matches here on 205 Live. The winners of these matches will go on to compete for the number one contendership to the WWE Cruiserweight Championship and will have a title match at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Christian announces that the two matches will include Noam Dar taking on Lince Dorado as well as Tyler Breeze going one on one with Mike Kanellis. However, Christian also mentions that there will be a third qualifying match on SmackDown so that superstars from both brands have a chance, meaning that the match for number one contendership will be a triple threat.

An Update On Tozawa's Injury
Animated GIF
Before the Royal Rumble, Akira Tozawa would earn his spot in the fatal 4-way but two weeks later, an attack mid-match by Hideo Itami would cause Tozawa to pick up an injury. Itami would go on to replace Tozawa in the title match whilst Tozawa would be forced to watch from the sidelines. Unfortunately, the news gets even worse as Tozawa announces the injury is more serious than expected so he is going to be out for even longer than originally thought. Apparently, Itami did serious damage with those countless GTSs.

Cedric Alexander vs Lio Rush
Two men who competed in the impressive fatal 4-way match at the Royal Rumble would put on the main event of tonight's show as Cedric Alexander takes on Lio Rush. Last week, Rush watched on as Itami laid out Alexander once again. Ultimately, Lio Rush would manage to get his revenge from a couple months ago as he beats Alexander in one on one competition. However, the finish isn't completely clean as Itami runs out and distracts Alexander, allowing Rush to catch Cedric off guard and pick up the pinfall.

Monday Night RAW - February 11th, 2019
We are not far away from the Elimination Chamber PPV and tensions are high as superstars get ready to go to war inside the chamber. Lars Sullivan, Braun Strowman, Kevin Owens, and Seth Rollins are confirmed for the chamber and tonight we will see the final two superstars punch their ticket into the chamber. Also, the brand new Intercontinental champion Pete Dunne is in the building, as Paul Heyman has a huge announcement that will shake up the WWE

Image result for Paul Heyman entrance gif

A Shakeup To The WWE Roster
The RAW general manager Paul Heyman would take time at the beginning of the show to announce that on a network special after Wrestlemania 35 it will be a superstar shakeup, as 6 of RAWs superstars will go to Smackdown and vice versa.
But also announced, is that at the Elimination Chamber PPV it will be RAWs top dog vs Smackdown Lives representative, the winner would get there brand the number one pick. Paul Heyman would put Brock Lesnar in the position of RAW, before Andrade "Cien" Almes music would hit and the Royal Rumble winner would come face to face with Paul Heyman.
Andrade, with Zelina, speaking for him would say that he will fight for Smackdown, not for Smackdown, but to prove that he has what it takes to main event Wrestlemania. That's when Brock Lesnars music would hit and he would come out and hit an F5 on Andrade. 

Image result for Dean Ambrose entrance gifImage result for Kalisto entrance gif

Dean Ambrose vs Kalisto - Winner Enter The Chamber
Dean Ambrose, who lost the Intercontinental championship last week would take on Kalisto, a man who had an impressive month on 205 and is getting the chance of a lifetime. However, a man who has won the WWE Championship before, Dean Ambrose would hit a sick powerbomb on the outside before throwing Kalisto into the ring and defeating him with dirty deeds. 
After the match, Dean would say how he is the best of the shield, and that he is sick of WWE using him the way he has and he promises that he is going to win at Elimination Chamber to many boos.

Image result for War Raiders entrance gif

War Raiders Dominate Once Again
War Raiders would be in tag team action for the second time since debuting, they would take on the team of Baron Corbin and Bobby Lashley, who have become buddies in the past week. But by the end of the 5-minute match Baron Corbin would end up taking the pinfall after Hanson would hit a middle rope frontflip. After the match, Paul Heyman would send out a tweet announcing that Hanson and Rowe will be taking on The Revival at the Elimination Chamber for the RAW Tag Team Championships. What a match! 

Image result for Pete Dunne entrance gif

"The Bruiserweight" vs "The Glorious One" at Elimination Chamber
Pete Dunne would cut a backstage promo, with both of his championship titles behind him, he would explain how he is the future of this company, and how RAW is now his show. The crowd would be fully behind Dunne, before the screen would transition to Bobby Roode talking to Paul Heyman. 
Paul Heyman would talk to Roode with there conversation muffled, only hearing the end of it as Roode would walk away smiling. Roode would walk up to Pete Dunne backstage and tell him what everyone was wondering "Me vs you", before pointing to the Intercontinental championship. 

Image result for Ember Moon entrance gifImage result for Ruby Riott entrance gif

Ember Moon vs Ruby Riot
Moon and Riott would go to war in there one on one match, showcasing tremendous amounts of talent both women have, but by the end of the match Ember Moon, who has been billed as the future of the womens division hit the Eclipse for the win, after the match Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan would enter the ring and beat down Ember Moon, Moon would look towards the entrance ramp for help but the Riott Squad would stay dominant over Ember Moon.

Image result for Kairi Sane gif

The Pirate Princess Is Sailing Soon 
A highlight reel of Kairi Sanes NXT and Mae Young Classic experience plays with her theme song over it, it would end and Kairi Sane would speak in Japanese, saying that RAW needs a new queen. Kairi Sane...Coming Soon. 

Image result for drew mcintyre entrance gifImage result for Apollo Crews entrance gif

Drew Mcytnire vs Apollo Crews - Winner Enters The Chamber
In the main event a repackaged Apollo Crews with a new attire and entrance would come to the ring, ready to go to war as his opponent comes to the ring. But he would have his handsful, as his opponent is the Scottish Terminator Drew Mcyntire. 
The last spot in the chamber would not be easy to come by, as Drew and Apollo would put on one of the best matches we have seen on RAW in 2019, as both men would hit everything they have on the inside and outside, various spots later and Drew Mcytnire would catch Apollo with the claymore kick for the win. Earning his shot into the chamber, Drew Mcytnire would stand in the center of the ring and taunt, as RAW goes off the ai.... 

Image result for Kassius Ohno entrance gif

Pure Athlete Entertainment 
Kasisus Ohno would make his WWE debut, coming out and staring down Drew Mcytnire. Mcytnire would shake his head before going for a strike, Ohno and Drew would trade shots before Apollo Crews would attack Drew from behind and his the Crews Control, thats when Kassius Ohno and Apollo Crews would shake hands, signaling a new tag team to close off the show

Image result for NXT gif

NXT: February 13th, 2019 

The hottest hour in all of Professional Wrestling comes to you via Full-Sail University and what a show we have for you tonight. Tomasso Ciampa will defend his NXT Championship against Keith Lee in our Main Event as well as seeing "The King of Bros" Matt Riddle return to the ring after his stunning victory over Kassius Ohno at TakeOver: Phoenix. All of that and more on tonight's NXT!

Who will step up to the Queen of Spades?

Image result for Shayna Baszler gif

The dominant two-time NXT Women's Champion, Shayna Baszler would kick off tonight's episode of NXT boasting about how no one would ever be able to stop her. She runs down the entire Women's Division and calls them all weak, stating that none of them has what it takes to dethrone here as champion. She was then interrupted by Io Shirai who made it clear that if it wasn't for Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir she would be the NXT Women's Champion. Next came newcomer Mia Yim who stated that she was looking for a challenge but she was quickly interrupted by Kairi Sane who also staked her claim to the NXT Women's Championship. William Regal made his way out and was about to announce a Triple Threat Number one contenders match next week, when the theme of Bianca Belair hit. She reminded everyone that she is Un-De-Fea-Ted and Regal made a Fatal Four Way match for next week 

Matt Riddle vs Riddick Moss

Image result for Matt Riddle entrance gif Image result for Riddick Moss entrance gif

We return back to the ring where Riddick Moss is waiting for his opponent when the tune of Matt Riddle's theme hits. He confidently struts down to the ring before getting set for the match. Moss was no match for the King of Bro's as Riddle dominated throughout and ended up making Moss tap within about 2 minutes. After the match Riddle was celebrating another dominant victory when Dominik Dijakovic attacked him from behind and left him laying. Dijakovic then stood over Riddle's body to end the segment 

Keith Lee issues a warning

Image result for Keith Lee gif

Before the biggest match of his NXT Career, Keith Lee was interviewed backstage. He warned Tomasso Ciampa that he would rip that title out his grasp and make him bask in his glory. Lee would then talk about how he is the most dominant force in NXT right now and that will be assured after the nights Main Event 

Fenix debut's next week!

Taunt%2B2.gif

The insanely talented Luchadore Fenix, makes his NXT debut next week!

Keith Lee vs Tomasso Ciampa (NXT Championship Match)

KeyLeafyClumber-max-1mb.gif Image result for Tommaso Ciampa entrance gif

After successfully defending his NXT Championship against stars like Aleister Black, Johnny Gargano and The Velveteen Dream, the next man to step up and challenge NXT's resident Psychopath was none other than Keith Lee. In an insane match, Keith Lee would prove to have Ciampa's number scouting most of his moves before hitting a thunderous Supernova which looked like it would be Game Over. But out of nowhere Johnny Gargano would come out of the crowd and attack Lee causing the Disqualification meaning Ciampa would retain the belt. Johnny would then once again attack Ciampa for good measure before getting on the mic and stating that only he could rid NXT of Tomasso Ciampa and he wants to do it at NXT TakeOver New York. The show ends with Johnny holding the NXT Championship over a fallen Tomasso Ciampa and Keith Lee 

Thursday Night Smackdown - February 14th,  2019
Tonight, Gallows and Anderson will take on Luke Harper and Erick Rowan while Sanity take on a mystery opponent in the semifinals of the Smackdown Live tag team tournament. Not only that but we will find out who the final entrant in the Smackdown Live Elimination Chamber is as things truly begin to heat up in the Smackdown arena.

Shane Mcmahon Readies Andrade For War
Shane Mcmahon, the CEO of Smackdown would come out and say that Andrade "Cien" Almes would be defending Smackdowns honor and he is not about to go down to RAW. Andrade "Cien" Almes would come out and say that he doesn't care about Smackdown and that he doesn't feel like fighting a dangerous worker. 
That is until Shane would say that if Andrade doesn't show up to Survivor Series ready to fight, he will be stripped off the WWE Championship title match shot at Wrestlemania, and if he wins he will talk to his father and make sure Andrade "Cien" Almas is in the main event. 
Andrade would smile as Zelina Vega thanks Shane Mcmahon, the two walk out of the building. 

Image result for Gallows and Anderson gifImage result for Luke Harper and Erick Rowan Gif

Gallows And Anderson vs Luke Harper and Eric Rowan
Luke Harper and Eric Rowan would come out in similar attire that they did last week, a more redneck/motorcyclist look with black bandanas wrapped around there head, they are looking to dominate as they await Gallows and Anderson who come to the ring looking more dominant than ever. 
The two teams would have one of the most hard-hitting tag matches we have seen in a long time, as the giant Luke Gallows would take out Eric Rowan allowing Luke Harper and Karl Anderson to showcase abilities they have not show since there independent days before Karl Anderson would hit a cutter to win the match, celebrating with his tag team partner as for the first time in WWE. Gallows and Anderson look dominant and ready to win.

Image result for Tony Nese entrance gifImage result for Ricochet entrance gif

Tony Nese vs Ricochet - WWE Cruiserweight Championship #1 Contender Qualifier Match
Ricochet, who will be fighting on both 205 and the blue brand would come to the ring would be set for one on one action against The Premier Athlete, Tony Nese. The winner of the match would go on to the triple threat #1 contender match to decide who will face Buddy Murphy at Elimination Chamber for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.
The match would be exciting from start to finish with both men hitting impressive moves, Ricochet even hitting a Frankensteiner on the apron. Tony Nese would use his strength to slow down Ricochet but everything Nese attempted to hit Ricochet would land on his feet and eventually would hit a moonsault DDT and climb the top to hit one of the most impressive finishers in WWE, the 650. Ricochet would stand tall over his 205 Live competitors and once again prove himself to the Smackdown Live fans.

Image result for Samoa Joe promo gif

Samoa Joe Silences The WWE Universe
Samoa Joe would come out and cut a promo on Jeff Hardy and the WWE Universe and it would be the best mic skills we have seen from Joe as he dishes out insults to Hardy and the fans, before saying that the US championship needs to be saved and that he will do us a favor and retire Jeff Hardy, before Jeff Hardy would come out and attempt to attack Samoa Joe but Joe would see him coming and choke him out, squeezing the life out of his eyes.

Image result for The Iconics entrance gifImage result for Nikki Cross entrance gif

Peyton Royce vs Nikki Cross
Peyton Royce would come to the ring with her best friend Billie Kay to take on Nikki Cross, the match would not last long as Nikki would chase Billie around the ring before diving into the ring and taking out Peyton Royce. She would lift Peyton into the air and drop her neck first onto her knee and pin her in the center of the ring for the victory, she would look at the Wrestlemania sign with a crazed look in her eye before freaking out.

Image result for Elimination Chamber gif

The Elimination Chamber Participants Brawl
The 5 superstars inside the Elimination Chamber would take to the ring and all have their exchange of words with each superstar getting there say in before being interrupted, eventually all 5 superstars would be in the ring including WWE Champion Daniel Bryan when the lights would go off and a single spotlight would appear on stage, showing Elias. Elias would sing a song, about how he is entering the chamber and as he was, a brawl would start, and over the brawl, Elias would sing a peaceful song as Daniel Bryan, EC3, Aj Styles, Killian Dain, and Rey Mysterio brawl inside the ring.

Image result for Sanity gifImage result for Undisputed ERA gif

Sanity vs Undisupted ERA 
The mystery opponent inside the tag team qualifying matches would be Undisputed ERA, the NXT tag team champions! Kyle O' Reily and Roderick Strong would come to the ring with there titles to a HUGE pop and would step in the ring to face off against Sanity. 

When you think of a good tag team match, this is what comes to mind, as the two teams would go to absolute war with multiple close calls and dangerous spots. For 16 minutes in the main event of Smackdown they would prove just what the tag team division is all about as the NXT tag team champions would pick up the win, meaning that if Undisputed ERA defeats Gallows and Anderson next week, and go on to defeat The Bar we will have our first ever duel NXT and main brand champion. But they have a difficult road ahead of them as they pose with there titles on the main roster to close off the show.

Animated GIF
205 Live - February 15th, 2019
Nigel McGuinness welcomes everyone to a jam-packed 205 Live as tonight, the final two qualifying matchups will take place to decide who will go on to the #1 contendership triple threat match next week alongside Ricochet, who won his qualifying matchup last night on SmackDown Live. In addition, the WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Buddy Murphy, will compete tonight in singles competition.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship #1 Contender Qualifier Match
Lince Dorado vs Noam Dar
Following Kalisto and Gran Metalik deciding to go solo, Dorado now takes his turn to show what he is capable of in the second qualifier match for #1 contendership match next week. Unfortunately, Dorado loses to The Supernova, Noam Dar, who is ecstatic with the win as he heads back towards WWE Cruiserweight Championship picture.

Cedric Alexander Promo
Animated GIF
Cedric Alexander would be backstage with an interviewer. He would talk about what he wants to accomplish this year but he wouldn't be able to avoid talking about Hideo Itami's recent attacks. Cedric challenges Itami to come at him face to face, he even says that it seems as though Itami is scared to face him head-on.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship #1 Contender Qualifier Match
Mike Kanellis vs Tyler Breeze
The final qualifying match for the #1 contendership match next week would see Mike Kanellis against Tyler Breeze. Ultimately, the power of love wouldn't be enough to defeat Prince Pretty as Breeze would go on to compete for the right to face Buddy Murphy at Elimination Chamber.

Noam Dar Backstage
Animated GIF
Following his victory over Lince Dorado in a qualifying matchup, Noam Dar would take some time backstage with an interviewer to talk about how he can feel his momentum picking back up. He states that his career was dwindling down a path he was scared of but the fact that he has never stopped working to reach his goals was shown here tonight and it will be continuously shown throughout this year.

Buddy Murphy vs The Brian Kendrick
In the main event of the evening, the WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Buddy Murphy, would take on arguably the most experienced wrestler on the whole of the 205 Live roster, The Brian Kendrick. The champion would continue to show exactly why he is on the top of the mountain as he would defeat TBK, despite his valiant efforts. The champion would take some time after the match to remind everyone that he runs 205 Live and that despite who wins the triple threat #1 contenders match next week, the winner will fall to Murphy at Elimination Chamber.

Monday Night RAW - February 18th, 2019
We are 6 days away from the Elimination Chamber PPV and all 6 competitors inside the Elimination Chamber will be here tonight along with the beast himself Brock Lesnar, not only that but Karii Sane will make her debut and more!

Image result for ronda rousey entrance gif

Ready For War
Ronda Rousey, the current RAW Womens Champion would open the show and enter the ring, she would go on to cut a very aggressive promo saying that at Wrestlemania when she retires the RAW Womens Champion wins the WWE Women's Champions she will truly be the most dominant women in the world. Ronda would say that at the Elimination Chamber PPV she doesn't have an opponent and she will be holding an open challenge to anyone who dares. 

Image result for Apollo Crews Entrance gifImage result for Kassius Ohno entrance gifImage result for The Ascension entrance gif

Pure Athlete Entertainment vs The Ascension 
Apollo Crews and the debuting Kassius Ohno would team up for the first time, with there name being "Pure Athlete Entertainment" and they would come out and cut a promo about how tag team wrestling needs fixing, and that they are here.
They would go two on two with The Ascension, a team who has had absolutely nothing since there debut. But in tonights matchup, they would put up a decent fight, but by the end Kassius Ohno would pick up the win for this new team and they would look good doing it. 

Image result for Kairi Sane entrance gifImage result for Tamina entrance gif

Kairi Sane vs Tamina 
To a huge reaction, Kairi Sane would make her debut and enter the ring with one of the most fierce women on the roster, Tamina. Sane would fly around the ring like only she can for 6 minutes before climbing to the top rope and hitting her "Hojo" Elbow. Pinning Tamina in the center of the ring for the 3 count, Sane has a bright future ahead of her as she smiles at the camera. 

Image result for Kevin Owens entrance gifImage result for Braun Strowman entrance gif

Kevin Owens vs Braun Strowman 
Kevin Owens and Braun, two of the men that will battle it out inside the Elimination Chamber and two men who had one of the biggest rivalries of 2018. Kevin Owens would come out to a large amount of boos, Owens has to watch his back because of his former best friend Sami Zayn, who has been attacking him recently. 
Braun Strowman would attempt to make quick work of Owens, but Owens would run away from Braun and where out the monster. However, he would be caught and get thrown through the barricade, Braun would drag Owens back into the ring and hit the running powerslam earning his first victory since losing to Brock at the Royal Rumble. 

Image result for War Raiders entrance gif

Takeover
War Raiders would be backstage surrounded by medieval war-themed weapons, they would begin to trash talk the Revival and describe what they are going to do to them once they get there hands on Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder. The War Raiders have been dominant, but can they defeat The Revival?

Image result for Dean Ambrose entrance gifImage result for drew mcintyre entrance gif

Dean Ambrose vs Drew Mcyntire 
Dean Ambrose has been silent since losing his Interocitental championship to Pete Dunne, he hasn't posted on Social Media or spoken a word to anyone and he walks out to the ring ready to fight against the Scottish Terminator. 
The two would have an absolute battle, these two will meet again in the Chamber and its something to look forward to as both Dean and Drew would give it there all to defeat one another but by the end of it all, Drew Mcytnire would hit a claymore kick on Ambrose and pin him in the center of the ring. Drew stands tall over Dean, can he keep this wining up?

Image result for Seth Rollins entrance gifImage result for Lars Sullivan entrance gif

Seth Rollins vs Lars Sullivan
Lars Sullivan and Seth Rollins would battle it out in the main event and it would be an amazing showcase of speed and stretngh as Lars would dominate Rollins early on, but the fight of Rollins would be to much and Lars would get taken out. However, a Pheniox splash, ripcord knee, and even a top rope falcon arrow would not be enough to put away Sullivan and one freak accident would allow him to get the win and continue his dominant streak.

After the match Lars would be standing tall when the music of Braun Strowman would hit, and as he quickly walks down to the ring he would be cut off by Dean Ambrose who came from the crowd. Eventually, all 6 opponents would be brawling it out inside the ring. Seth Rollins would dive onto all men before hitting a curb stomp on Lars inside the ring as the show closes...

Image result for Brock Lesnar  F5 gif

The Beast Lurks...
Seconds before the show would go off the air, Brock Lesnar would come out of knowhere and hit an F5 on Seth Rollins. Brock Lesnar would grab his Universal Championship and look at Rollins, Lars, Owens, Drew, Braun, and Dean Ambrose. One of this men will be his opponent at Wrestlemania, but who?!

Image result for NXT gif

NXT: Februrary 20th, 2019 

After the shocking end to last weeks episode of NXT, we bring to you the next installment of NXT as we continue to march towards TakeOver New York during Wrestlemania Weekend. We have a huge Number One Contender Match for our night's Main Event plus a special announcement from NXT General Manager William Regal coming to you right now 

Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Announced 

Image result for Dusty Rhodes tag team classic

NXT General Manager William Regal opens the show in the ring as the NXT Fans start chants of NXT much to the delight of the General Manager. William Regal starts talking about pioneers in WWE and how the legacy they created allowed for the wrestlers today to perform at their absolute best. Regal then announced that the 4th annual Dusty Rhodes Tag-Team Classic will culminate at TakeOver: New York and wishes every single team entered luck 

The Forgotten Sons vs Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch 

Image result for forgotten sons nxt gif image.jpeg

After various issues with the Forgotten Sons over the last couple of weeks, the hard-nosed brawlers had their chance to take on NXT's newest duo with a chance to move themselves up the Tag-Team ranks here on NXT. After a hard-hitting contest, the distraction by Jaxson Ryker once again allowed for the Forgotten Sons to pick up the victory. The trio continued to beat down on Lorcan and Burch post-match but the Street Profits made the save and cleared the ring as the crowd danced along with the Street Profits 

Experience the Dream Next Week!

Image result for Velveteen Dream gif

An interview with current NXT North-American Champion played with the Velveteen Dream speaking about his goals for the future of NXT with him being the champion. Dream spoke about how he vanquished Adam Cole and Ricochet at TakeOver and now looks forward to the future. He announced that he is issuing an open challenge next week and states that the whole NXT Universe will experience the Velveteen Dream VIP Experience

Fenix vs Tino Sabbatelli 

image.jpeg Image result for Tino Sabbatelli entrance gif

The Rolls Royce of NXT and former NFL Player Tino Sabbatelli would be the first roadblock in Fenix's quest to become NXT Champion. Tino arrogantly mocked Fenix throughout the match trying to show off his physique but it would not be enought to stop the aerial arsenal of Fenix who would pick up the victory over Sabbatelli and culminate a successful debut

Keith Lee warns Gargano 

Image result for Keith Lee gif

The Limitless one Keith Lee was backstage re-watching the ending to his match with Tomasso Ciampa watching as Johnny Gargano robbed him of his chance to become NXT Champion. Lee then turned towards the camera and warned Johnny that he would be coming for him and that when they finally do meet in the ring Lee will demolish and destroy anything and everything about Johnny Gargano. He then issued a challenge to Ciampa claiming that he had him beat and wants to make sure of it when they meet again 

Kairi Sane vs Bianca Belair vs Io Shirai vs Mia Yim (NOC Match)

Image result for kairi sane evolution entrance gif Image result for bianca belair entrance gif 

Image result for io shirai entrance gif Image result for mia yim gif

In our night's Main Event, four women had the chance to become the Number One Contender to Shayna Baszler's NXT Women's Championship. The match was high-paced and extremely enjoyable with all four women putting everything on the line with a shot at glory. It was however Bianca Belair picking up the victory over Mia Yim meaning she is now the new number one contender. Before she could even celebrate she was attacked by Baszler to end the show 

Thursday Night Smackdown - February 21st, 2019
Tonight, its the final Smackdown before Elimination Chamber and it's going to be one hell of a show. As United States champion Jeff Hardy teams up with Elias, Rey Mysterio and Aj Styles to take on Samoa Joe, Daniel Bryan, Killian Dain, and EC3 in 4 on 4 tag team action. Not only that but its the finals of the tag team tournament as Undisputed ERA takes on Gallows and Anderson.

Image result for Becky Lynch entrance gif

'The Man' 
The 2018 wrestler of the year Becky Lynch would open up Smackdown Live, she would speak about Ronda Rousey and how that she has become a way to confident in her ability for someone who 'can't even act'. She would be interrupted by Charlotte, one of her opponents at Elimination Chamber. Charlotte and Becky Lynch have a huge amount of history but another one of Smackdowns titans would come out, Asuka. She would cut a very short promo, saying how she shouldn't of been stripped in the first place. These three women will battle it out at Elimination Chamber, plus one more. And that one more would come out, none other than Toni Storm. Who is one of the favorites, all four women would stare down before looking at the Wrestlemania sign. 

Image result for Sheamus entrance gifImage result for R Truth entrance gif

Sheamus vs R Truth
In order to get momentum, Sheamus and Cesaro would host an open challenge. R Truth would come out and challenge Sheamus to a one on one match. Sheamus would underestimate R Truth at first, and Truth would be able to almost defeat Sheamus but Sheamus would hit a brogue kick on Truth and pin him in the center of the ring, gaining much-needed momentum heading into the Elimination Chamber.

Image result for Rusev entrance gif

Rusev Crush
A highlight package of the dominant superstar that is Rusev would play over Bulgarian music, it would end with Lana introducing Rusev and a title card that says "Rusev Returns Next Week"

Image result for Mandy Rose entrance gifImage result for Naomi entrance gif

Mandy Rose vs Naomi
Mandy Rose would come out and call out Naomi, saying that she is not nearly as great as she once was and that she should go back to being a cheerleader for an overweight dinosaur. Rose and Naomi would have a match and it would be back and forth, but eventually Mandy Rose would roll up Naomi for the win.

Image result for Undisputed ERA entrance gifImage result for Gallows and Anderson entrance gif

Undisputed ERA vs Gallows and Anderson - Smackdown Tag Team Tournament Finals 
 A match of the year candidate, the only way to describe this match. The two teams would battle for the better half of 20 minutes and the crowd would be into it completely, Gallows and Anderson would use their mix of strength and speed and show just why they are one of the greatest teams in the world. Gallows and Anderson would put away Bobby Fish, the NXT champions would walk out of the arena defeated but with nothing taken away from them. Gallows and Anderson vs The Bar, at Elimination Chamber. Winner goes to Wrestlemania! 

Shane Mcmahon Gives The Miz A Chance

Shane Mcmahon would meet with The Miz outside of the Smackdown Live arena, despite The Miz turning on Shane. Shane would forgive The Miz, and say that he respects what he did, he has the fight to be WWE Champion and he respects that. So next week, he will face whoever is the WWE Champion at the time for that championship. The Miz would nod his head, happy with what Shane has given him. 

Image result for WWE Championship gifImage result for US Championship gif

Daniel Bryan, EC3, Killian Dain, and Samoa Joe vs Aj Styles, Rey Mysterio, Elias, and Jeff Hardy

A 4 on 4 tag team match would end the show and the action would be fast and furious, Killain Dain would be the dominant force in the match. Taking out everyone with a top rope dive, about 14 minutes into the match everything would break down and everyone would begin brawl. But inside the ring Daniel Bryan would get hit by a 619 and pinned by Rey Mysterio. Daniel Bryan would roll out of the ring and grab his championship running into the crowd and raising it. Elimination Chamber is this Sunday!

Animated GIF
205 Live - February 22nd, 2019
205 Live kicks off as Nigel McGuinness introduces us to the home of the cruiserweight division. Nigel explains that over the past few weeks, we've seen wrestlers compete in qualifying matches for a number one contender match that will take place tonight to decide who will face Buddy Murphy at Elimination Chamber for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship this weekend.

The Insane Athleticism Of Ricochet
Animated GIF
This weeks 205 Live begins with a recap of the qualifying matchups leading to tonight's number one contender match. In particular, we see a showcase of the ability of the newest addition to WWE's main roster, Ricochet, who made waves during his run in NXT and won his qualifying matchup on SmackDown Live. Tonight, in the main event, Ricochet will come up against 205 Live's Noam Dar and Tyler Breeze to decide who will go on to face Buddy Murphy at Elimination Chamber.

Gran Metalik vs Mustafa Ali
Mustafa Ali comes into this matchup with plenty of momentum coming from his impactful run on SmackDown Live whereas Gran Metalik heads into this match after defeating Mark Andrews a couple weeks ago as he begins his solo run here on 205 Live. SmackDown Live's newest star picks up the pinfall over "The King of the Ropes" but both men put on an impressive showing.

Lio Rush Is Taking His Time
Animated GIF
"The Man of the Hour" Lio Rush is shown in what he claims to be a penthouse suite of a five-star hotel. Rush explains that he's not on 205 Live in person because he's simply too good for the show. He goes on to say how it's disgusting to think that a star of his prestige hasn't had a single one on one match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship yet. However, Rush tells us not to worry as when he decides it's time, he will hold that gold in his hands and his reign will be the greatest reign in the history of WWE's cruiserweight division.

Mustafa Has Advice For TJ Perkins
Animated GIF
Mustafa Ali is seen walking backstage following his match earlier in the night. Mustafa is welcomed by various cruiserweights when out of the corner of his eye, he spots TJ Perkins sat by himself, seemingly agitated. Ali goes over to him and the two talk about Perkins' recent struggle in picking up a victory the right way. Nonetheless, Mustafa motivates Perkins, telling him that there will be times where it's tough but at the end of it all, it will be worth it and it's shown in Ali's recent success on SmackDown Live.

Noam Dar vs Ricochet vs Tyler Breeze
Animated GIF     Animated GIF     Animated GIF
In the main event, Noam Dar, Ricochet and Tyler Breeze compete in a triple threat match to decide the number one contender for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship, who will face Buddy Murphy this weekend at Elimination Chamber. After a competitive matchup which Breeze dominated at the start whilst Noam Dar showed the incredible heart he possesses throughout the whole match, "The One and Only" Ricochet ultimately comes out victorious.
After the match, Ricochet is celebrating when Buddy Murphy strolls out with his title on his shoulder. Murphy walks to the ring where he stands face to face with Ricochet as the crowd roar in excitement for this matchup.

Image result for WWE logo png

Elimination Chamber 2019 Match Card

Image result for Samoa JoeImage result for Jeff Hardy

Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy - United States Championship Match

Samoa Joe has been more dominant then he ever has been, ever since missing out in the Royal Rumble match he has been attacking everyone and when he attacked Jeff Hardy, Hardy attacked back. The two would battle it out and eventually, Samoa Joe would be named the No. 1 Contender for the United States championship and Joe has been getting under the skin of the champion, Jeff Hardy is in the best condition he has been and so is Samoa Joe, this is going to be a good one! 

Image result for Pete DunneImage result for Bobby Roode

Pete Dunne vs Bobby Roode - Intercontinental Championship Match

Pete Dunne made his main roster debut the night after the Royal Rumble and defeated Dean Ambrose to become the Intercontinental Champion, and he would become target number 1, but due to his victory over his former tag partner, Bobby Roode would be named the No. 1 contender and would begin to attack Pete Dunne, showing aggression he hasn't shown in a long time. Can the former United States champion become "Glorious" or will Pete Dunne stay champion? 

Image result for Ronda ROusey wwe

The Ronda Rousey Experience 

Ronda Rousey is the RAW womens champion, and is a dominant one. After defeating Natayla in less than 2 minutes at the Royal Rumble PPV and cutting the best promo in her career on RAW, Ronda Rousey is ready for Wrestlemania. But before then, Ronda Rousey will open an open challenge for her championship, and she is calling it the "Ronda Rousey Experience", who will answer the challenge? 

Image result for The Revival wweImage result for War Raiders wwe

The Revival vs War Raiders - RAW Tag Team Championship

The Revival has "Saved" the tag team division, and with the brand new tag team titles being revealed at Wrestlemania, this match means everything to both teams. The War Raiders have dominated ever since debuting and became no. 1 contender, and The Revival have there toughest defense yet. The winner of this match will go on to face Gallows and Anderson at Wrestlemania, can The Revival hold onto there championships, or will the War Raiders dominant?

Image result for Becky Lynch wweImage result for Charlotte wweImage result for Asuka wweImage result for Toni Storm wwe

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte vs Asuka vs Toni Storm - Winner Faces Ronda Rousey

When the winner of the Royal Rumble Becky Lynch called out Stephanie Mcmahon and called her a "Bitch", she would face the consequences and be forced to compete in a fatal four-way match against the former Smackdown Womens Champion Asuka, Charlotte, and the rookie Toni Storm. Despite being a rookie, Toni Storm eliminated 8 women in the Royal Rumble and has been impressive on Thursday nights, and in this fatal fourway she is one of the favorites. Can an injured Becky defeat Charlotte, Lynch, and Asuka? Or will the shape of Wrestlemania be changed? 

Image result for Buddy Murphy wweImage result for Ricochet wwe

Buddy Murphy vs Ricochet - Cruiserweight Championship

Following the success of the cruiserweight's fatal 4-way from the Royal Rumble, 205 Live general manager, Christian, decided that heading into Elimination Chamber, we would once again have a series of qualifying matches to decide the next WWE Cruiserweight Championship match. This time, the initial qualifying matches would lead to a triple threat match to decide the number one contender. The three qualifying matches would see Noam Dar defeat Lince Dorado, Tyler Breeze beat Mike Kanellis and Ricochet win the right to represent SmackDown Live within the cruiserweight division. In the end, "The One and Only" would earn his right to be named the number one contender but the champion, Buddy Murphy, wouldn't wait long to confront the newcomer face to face as he interrupted Ricochet's celebration, letting it be known that he is still very much in control of this division. Now, at Elimination Chamber, Buddy Murphy and Ricochet go one on one for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship in what is set to be a stellar of a match

Image result for Brock Lesnar wweImage result for Andrade wwe

Brock Lesnar vs Andrade "Cien" Almes - Smackdown vs RAW

Its brand warfare as the Universal Champion Brock Lesnar will face Andrade "Cien" Almes in one on one action, the winner will earn there brand the number one pick in the Superstar Shakeup after Wrestlemania, not only that but the winner of the match will take the main event spot at Wrestlemania. Brock Lesnar and Andrade both have a huge amount of momentum, but can Andrade upset the beast?

Image result for WWE Championship wwe

Daniel Bryan vs Killian Dain vs Elias vs Aj Styles vs Rey Mysterio vs EC3 - WWE Championship Elimination Chamber 

Daniel Bryans fight to save WWE continues as now he takes on Smackdowns best inside WWEs craziest match type, the Elimination Chamber. Daniel Bryan has not lost since winning his championship and has defeated the likes of Aj Styles, Mufasa Ali, and Rey Mysterio. But with the young talent of EC3, Elias, and Killian Dain the champion may be trouble and with Wrestlemania and Andrade "Cien" Almes looming in the background, who will be walking into Wrestlemania champion?

Image result for Universal wwe

Drew Mcytnire vs Kevin Owens vs Lars Sullivan vs Braun Strowman vs Drew Mcyntire vs Dean Ambrose - Winner Faces Brock Lesnar 

All 6 men in this Elimination Chamber have been on a wave of momentum, Lars Sullivan dominated inside the Royal Rumble match and is unpinned in the WWE. Braun Strowman has been the top dog in WWE for the past 2 years along with Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, who both know what it takes to face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. Drew Mcytnire and Kevin Owens both won No. 1 contender match to earn this shot into the match, who will face Brock Lesnar?

Prediction Board

Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe

Pete Dunne vs Bobby Roode

The Revival vs War Raiders

Ronda Rousey vs ??? (Who Will It Be)

Asuka vs Charlotte vs Toni Storm vs Becky Lynch

Buddy Murphy vs Ricochet

Brock Lesnar vs Andrade "Cien" Almes

Daniel Bryan vs Killian Dain vs EC3 vs Rey Mysterio vs Aj Styles vs Elias

Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens vs Drew Mcyntire vs Dean Ambrose vs Lars Sullivan vs Braun Strowman

Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe

Ronda Rousey vs ??? (Who Will It Be)

Buddy Murphy vs Ricochet

Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens vs Drew McIntyre vs Dean Ambrose vs Lars Sullivan vs Braun Strowman

Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe

Ronda Rousey vs Lacey Evans

Buddy Murphy vs Ricochet

Brock Lesnar vs Andrade "Cien" Almas

Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens vs Drew McIntyre vs Dean Ambrose vs Lars Sullivan vs Braun Strowman

Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe

Ronda Rousey vs ??? (Who Will It Be) Ember Moon

Buddy Murphy vs Ricochet

Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens vs Drew Mcyntire vs Dean Ambrose vs Lars Sullivan vs Braun Strowman