WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Hans

Hans Graphics

Wow man, these are really cool. They stand out alot and have a really nice design. The main part of your work that I like is your structure and layout. You make it stand out very well and blend everything together very well. The only thing I can pick out is your use of the using the wwe ppv logos in the match cards as they are really small and don't stand out as much, especially in the money in the bank one where the white logo is in front of alot of white effects.

These graphics are absolute amazing Hans and look so professional, you really have the best graphics I've seen on the forums.

The Ambrose/Balor won is simply great, I have nothing to take away from it, it is stunning. You should make more graphics with brighter backgrounds like the Styles/Rollins because I think its a challenge to make the renders blend in those backgrounds well and to see you do it would be great.

As for the posters, as they are for my diary, they are fucking awesome man. The blue in Lynchs eye looks so good and the logo itself blends and matches the style perfectly, I really hope you continue to make these for me as you're the man when it comes to that. The Royal Rumble PPV is so good as well and I don't see any flaws.

The ONLY thing I do not like, is in the Seth Rollins/Edge match card the Summerslam logo is unneeded, and I feel that it would work perfectly without it, amazing work man

DAMN HANS, that Aj Styles vs Sami Zayn match card has to be your best work I've seen. The only thing I would do is put a slight black shadow behind the red text to make it stand out more, the Aj sorta gets lost. But besides that, its perfect. As for the Styles/Hardy card that is another fantastic piece. Although, the Reigns and Seth match card just doesn't work for me. The PNGs seem just, pasted on and ik thats what happened but it doesn't look there was much effort put into it. But those other two, are way to damn good for you to be posting them on a forums and not doing this shit professionally : ) 

Amazing work hans, once again. The fact that you can fit so many renders on one poster and still make it look clean as ever is just fascinating. If you wanna see what this poster is, check out WWE The "Reborn" Era, yeah I just plugged on your graphics thread :wink1