WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
FDS

Answering the Questions.

An exclusive public interview is being conducted as the interviewer introduces the man he will be interviewing: FDS. FDS walks out to applause from the audience, he is dressed in jeans and a t-shirt looking slightly more in his comfort zone than previously. FDS takes a seat opposite the interviewer.

Interviewer: Hello FD.

FDS: Hello.

Interviewer: Alright let’s get straight into it. It’s been announced that you will be making your return to the BPZ ring at Night of Legends, what is considered by fans to be one of the most prestigious pay-per-view events and this year will be your debut at the event so what are your thoughts on your match this year?

FDS: Well currently I don’t know the match that I will be in since my opponent as of my knowledge is yet to be announced but the way I see it’s just another match. It’s been a few months since I’ve been in the ring but I’ve been waiting for an opportunity to get back in the ring and regain the momentum I’ve lost from being away for so long.

Interviewer: Alright, so since you’ve returned from injury what are your goals going into the new year?

FDS: Well I still have to win the world title since it’s one of the last championships I have left to win in BPZ but other than that I’d like to maybe break the record for most Intercontinental Championship reigns or maybe win the tag titles for the third time. I don’t know man there’s a lot of options my main goal is just to keep these fans entertained.

Interviewer: So does that mean we could see you wrestling deathmatches again?

FDS: (exhales) Uh maybe but umm trying to avoid that style for a little bit.

Interviewer: Ok… So now we’ll take some questions from the audience. Alright you in the back.

Fan 1: Umm hi FDS, I was wondering what would be the chance of a Ruin reunion?

FDS: (Sighs) Well you know Jon’s doing his own thing right now not really gonna bother him and Necce is… well, I don’t really wanna talk about that. So currently not a huge chance of a reunion but maybe one day who knows.

Interviewer: Alright you in the red shirt.

Fan 2: Uh Hi Daniel, I was just wondering how do you feel about the end of the brand split.

FDS: Alright, first of all, please don’t call me Daniel and to answer the question I mean it’s not a huge deal to me it basically just gives me more opportunities to face people who I may not have had the chance to face people before.

Interviewer: Alright last one, You in the ruin shirt.

Fan 3: Hi FDS, So I was just wondering what’s the deal with You and Necce right now? Like what’s going on there?

FDS sighs, he drops the microphone and flips the chair he was sitting in and walks off stage. The interviewer and the fans look confused as FDS walks away from the interview. The Interviewer closes the conference. FDS is then seen walking all the way back to his car he notices a Ruin sweatshirt on his backseat. He sighs as the camera cuts out.