WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Death Notorious Angel

WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs AJ Styles

20190103_RoyalRumble_temp_Bryan_Styles--

In what promises to be another classic title fight at Royal Rumble, WWE Champion “The New” Daniel Bryan will once again go to war with a determined AJ Styles, who is laser-focused on reclaiming his title.

The situation seemed simple enough on SmackDown LIVE back in November when the two  highly-competitive Superstars looked to settle their issues with an impromptu WWE Championship Match just five days before Survivor Series, but The Beard threw the mother of all curveballs in the title bout.

When the referee wasn’t looking, WWE’s celebrated “Yes!” Man suddenly did the unthinkable by completely foregoing good sportsmanship and ruthlessly kicking Styles below the belt to seize the gold.

In the wake of his brutal subsequent matchagainst Universal Champion Brock Lesnar at WWE’s Fall Classic, Bryan returned to the blue brand, casting off the WWE Universe and claiming that “The Old” Daniel Bryan” and The “Yes!” Movement were dead. The new WWE Champion also vowed that “The New” Daniel Bryan would never again give up on his dreams like he did when he announced his retirement.

Although Styles fell short in their rematch at WWE TLC, The Phenomenal One indeed showed why SmackDown LIVE is “The House that AJ Styles Built” by winning an explosive Fatal 5-Way Match on the New Year’s Day edition of the blue brand to earn the right to once again challenge Bryan at Royal Rumble.

Will Styles finally get retribution on Bryan? Or will his chances at reclaiming the WWE Title prove fickle? Find out at Royal Rumble on Sunday, Jan. 27, streaming live at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network

WWE.com

This match has to be the final match of this feud. Both men need to move onto something different on the road to Mania because there isnt much further they can add to this feud to make it more intriguing. Sure the matches are great between them but at the end of the day you need a story and the story between these two is starting to run stale. Bryan needs to win here because then his whole title reign would have been for nothing 

This is destined to be a great match and I think it'll be the one with a clean finish, putting Bryan over as a fighting champion. But I agree with others, they should of put some sort of stipulation on this but with Brock vs Braun ig they didn't wanna take away from the chaos from that match. However, I see Bryan finally getting past Styles in this match and retaining his title. His run has been entertaining so far and I am excited to see whats next

Well you cant stop bryan from here. They have a nice character for him here and one that will always gain heat. I just wonder who they have penciled in to face him at mania. A babyface omega would work. Would they hotshot that? Not sure. No other faces are really on that level on smackdown frustratingly.

Bryan is for sure winning this as AJ is going to go into something with vince but i'm not quite sure what will happen in that. Wwe have got themselves in a bit of stick situation here as there as the 3 next best faces are Rey Mysterio, Rusev and Mustafa Ali and none of them should face Bryan at Mania. They either need to have someone debut in the Rumble or i'm not sure what they will do Cena maybe?

The decision to align Erick Rowan with Daniel Bryan is certainly an out-of-the-box decision but I feel like this could go somewhere, with Bryan creating his own cult with past members of the Wyatt Family, maybe even Bray himself, being similar to Daniel Bryan's brief heel turn a few years ago.

Dissapointing match, but it took place after the Rumble so you can expect the crowd to be as dead they were. Still, wish it would have been better as I know they are capable of doing so. The ending was very interested, Bryan alligning with Rowan and I assume Harper later will make for a very interesting storyline, especially if Bray and Braun come over to smackdown in the shake up.