BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
????

WWE 2019 Men's Royal Rumble

28251-15435399189207-800.jpg

Thirty male Superstars from Raw and SmackDown LIVE will fight for the opportunity at sports-entertainment immortality when the 2019 Men’s Royal Rumble Match invades the award-winning WWE Network on Sunday, Jan. 27, at 7 ET/4 PT. The winner of the massive melee will go on to challenge for a World Championship at WrestleMania 35.

A tradition dating back to 1988, the high-stakes free-for-all starts with two participants, and Superstars enter the ring at equal intervals. This continues until all 30 Superstars have entered the bout. Elimination occurs when a Superstar is thrown over the top rope, and both of his feet hit the floor. The last Superstar in the ring will be declared the victor.

Drew McIntyre

R-Truth (earned the coveted No. 30 spot by winning WWE Mixed Match Challenge with Carmella.)

Kofi Kingston

Big E

Xavier Woods

Don’t miss the wildly unpredictable Men’s Royal Rumble Match, Sunday, Jan. 27, at 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

WWE.com

My favourite match of the year is always the rumble. All the surprises and faceoffs between unlikely opponents is great to watch and the excitement of the eliminations are always remarkable. In regard to who comes out winning this I think there are only two viable contenders. Seth Rollins and Drew McIntyre. I personally think Seth wins it and he definitely deserves it but this could also be the chance to make Drew a bonafide Main Eventer in this company. Either way I would be happy with both. I just hope its not Orton

Raw side:

Seth Rollins or Drew McIntyre or Finn Balor should win it because Seth and Drew had a great 2018 it make them look like big deal,big stars in my opinion.Finn Balor didn't have any Major storyline ever since his Universal Championship Feud against Seth back in 2016 he would minor feud here and there against Baron Corbin,Elias,and Bray Wyatt.I feel like Balor could really be a top star maybe the face of Raw if given the opportunity and I think they should pull the trigger now because he is a great wrestler and he earned it.

Smackdown side:

Andrade Cien Almas or Shinsuke Nakamura or Samoa Joe or The Miz should win it because all of them are great. We know Almas can wrestle with the best of them.Joe and Nakamura had been in the WWE title picture in 2018 and I'm just a big fan of them.The Miz is ready to become the WWE Championship again because for the last couple of years The Miz has certainly improve his in ring work and add that to the fact that he is one best talkers in wrestling right now you have a champion whose okay in the ring and can talk,present himself as the face of the blue brand

I have to give to Seth Rollins or Drew McIntyre as they have RAW best for 2018, but if I had to choose one I would probably give it to Seth, it would be a perfect moment for Seth to Reclaim his friend's title and once again take the stage as one of the best wrestlers of WWE

I have 3 people I can see winning this Rumble. 2 picks from Raw and 1 from Smackdown. My Raw picks are either Seth Rollins or Drew McIntyre. Either would deserve it and honestly either would be good to dethrone Brock Lesnar once and for all and get that Universal Championship (Although with McIntyre being a heel, it would require a turn by one of them and since people would piss on Lesnar regardless, McIntyre would have to default go Face).

On Smackdown side, I really have one pick and it would require him turning but it's a match I would love to see at Wrestlemania and that would be Shinsuke Nakamura winning it for a 2nd year in a row, but this time if it does happen, I hope they go all the way and have him beat Daniel Bryan or even if you want maybe do Nakamura vs Lesnar and have Shinsuke beat Lesnar for the Universal title (I think they should still have this match down the line regardless).

Like everyone else has said, I think the superstars on RAW who have the best chance to win are either Drew or Seth.  Both of them deserve a lengthy universal title reign, and they are the two most fit stars on RAW to gain back the prestige Lesnar subtracted from it.  It would also be entertaining to see Balor win, who is who I want to win the whole rumble, but he'll most likely be in the first few entrants like last year and survive a long time.  I just don't see him winning as a face or with his gimmick, he needs a new gimmick or a whole turn completely.  Another star who might have are shot is Ziggler, but he is really shadowed in Rollins and McIntyre's momentum/favoritism.

On Smackdown, I think Joe, The Miz, Nakamura, Orton, and Hardy all have a chance of winning the rumble.  Honestly, there are so many people on Smackdown who I would love to see win the rumble and might even have a slight chance, but these are the main five.  Joe and Hardy have been having a pretty good feud up until this point, and a rumble win would really help out either one of them.  The Miz still hasn't won a rumble in his career in WWE, and he's more than proved he deserves to.  Also, he is a face at the moment, and seeing his role switched with Bryan's in the main event of mania would be interesting.  Nakamura potentially has a chance, but then Bryan would have to drop the title or one of them would have to turn, which dims his possibility.  However, WWE might try to do the twice in a row thing, which might work. Orton always has a good shot, but I'm just praying he doesn't win.  He's had his time, and it's time for other stars to step up.

I've also heard rumors about The Rock returning and winning the rumble to face Reigns at mania, which would make sense cause WWE.  I don't know how long Roman is out for though and him returning and beating Lesnar before mania with his few appearances seems very unlikely.

SI for sure think that RAW will win this one, and these are my top picks for the Rumble

• Seth Rollins, this is the obvious one, he is probably my top pick overall brands and it seems to be the obvious pick. Everything with the "Old" Seth Rollins story going on just adds up to him winning the Rumble, he defiantly deserves it and Brock vs Seth is going to be absolute gold. Having such a predictable winner might ruin the match for some, but hey, anything can happen.
  • Drew Mcytnire, another one that is likely, the top heel on RAW I could see him winning but on paper Drew vs Brock wouldn't sell tickets. Drew still isn't well known for people that don't watch RAW, he is a top star of course but I feel like he needs to win another title beforehand, but WWE could defiantly do this and I wouldn't be upset
  • Andrade "Cien" Almes, while this may be too early on in the young man's career, this would be a perfect way to boost Andrade. And although Bryan is a heel, these two could pull off an amazing match, this would defiantly be a shocker and a cool moment as well as Andrade getting the push he deserves.
  • John Cena, the wildcard pick. Cena taking the title off of Lesnar, John Cena vs Brock Lesnar, the dominating champion against the 16-time world champion. It would sell tickets and the network like nothing else and knowing WWE, they will be going for that 100%. So don't be surprised if we see Cena throwing over the final man 

As for returns, its hard to tell but my guesses are.

• Tye Dillinger
  • Kevin Owens or Sami Zayn
  • Lars Sullivan
  • Santino Marella
  • Kurt Angle

The Royal Rumble is an exciting time of year to be a WWE fan. There is much speculation as to who will win the flagship event, but I want to know who you would want to win. Not necessarily who will, but who you think would be best from a storyline standpoint or just from a standpoint of who deserves it? I would like to see The Miz win it, as it would progress a potential Bryan vs Miz feud.

I think I am looking forward to this rumble this year then more then last year.  Having no clue who will win the rumble and so many possibilities this should be a good one.  WWE could prove my bold prediction true and have Balor win the rumble then build him up to beat Brock Lesnar. Seth Rollins or Drew McIntyre could also win which would be good too.   I can even see John Cena winning then leaving everyone guessing who will he fight for the title since he is on both Raw and SD.

Really looking forward to this cant wait to see who wins.

The only guy i see winning this is seth rollins. I just cant see anyone else really getting it. Nobody other than styles on smackdown really has any momentum to take this. Styles is in the title mix too so that should rule him out.

I just think because of the fact seth hasnt won a rumble it might be something they can add to his resume. They have rumoured the match with brock too. I cant see them giving that to McIntyre just yet. Hard to call right now.

For me Seth Rollins has to be winning this. I really can't see them giving the royal rumble to Drew despite how great it would be and Rollins seems like the obvious choice to go on and win it seeing as he's been a big main eventer now for years and him and Brock in a one on one sounds like it would be one of the better Wrestlemania main events. Another one I could maybe see them doing is John Cena so he can have his match for his 17th World Title but I really hope they don't go down that road.

On 1/10/2019 at 11:06 PM, I Can't Odd said:

You're the only person that wants that lol

You're Right I am because

1 I can't see Seth Rollins Beating Brock Lesnar after he lost to Brock twice once by DQ to keep his title and he lost a triple threat match featuring John Cena

2 I don't want to see another boring Miz Vs Daniel Bryan Match ---> i'd be fine with this match happening IF and ONLY IF The Miz Wins

3 I dont want to see Drew McIntyre win because Well If they put the title on Braun they are only doing that just to get the title on Drew McIntyre......Which i counter with this If you want the title on drew just have Drew Vs Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania and even then i don't want to see that match on the account Drew is not legit enough to beat brock lesnar and i have a feeling Vince Will change his mind on Drew its all a matter of when and if

4 AJ Styles Well it'd be two faced if he loses to Daniel Bryan and Enters the royal rumble after everyone complained about Roman Reigns <---- What's my point if you're going to apply the oh you cant enter the royal rumble match if you had a world title match earlier in the night Logic to roman reigns you MUST Apply it to everyone else in the locker room