BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Brad

WWE 2019 Men's Royal Rumble

7 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

you can put a tuxedo on a goat and its still a goat a spiffy looking goat but its still a goat

it doesn't matter how much Seth Rollins has changed doesn't hide the fact he lost twice to brock lesnar

By that logic Brock Lesnar should be champion forever since everyone loses to him pretty much.

8 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

you can put a tuxedo on a goat and its still a goat a spiffy looking goat but its still a goat

it doesn't matter how much Seth Rollins has changed doesn't hide the fact he lost twice to brock lesnar

But he isn't a chicken shit heel anymore. He carried an entire brand last year with classic after classic. In kayfabe he's a better wrestler than he ever was before.

9 minutes ago, Alex Costa said:

By that logic Brock Lesnar should be champion forever since everyone loses to him pretty much.

I'm just saying if you're going to pick someone to take down brock lesnar make sure its someone believable enough to beat him E.G Roman Reigns (Even tho they Messed up his booking Should have beaten brock at wrestlemania 31 and then slowly transitioned into a heel Heading into Extreme Rules) Like i'm not going to force myself to believe seth rollins or finn balor can beat brock lesnar without help

i mean Eddie Guerrero couldn't do it without goldberg

8 minutes ago, The Crippler said:

You can also use it as a point to prove just how far Seth has come in his career.

True he has improved since then HOWEVER i don't think Vince Trusts him after his knee injury

8 minutes ago, I Can't Odd said:

But he isn't a chicken shit heel anymore. He carried an entire brand last year with classic after classic. In kayfabe he's a better wrestler than he ever was before.

that is true he has improved since then but i'm not going to force myself to believe he can beat brock

As much as I would love to see a variety of other people win it, I feel like WWE goes with Rollins on this one. He's been their workhorse guy on Raw over the past year or so and although the feud with Ambrose didn't end so great, they're clearly still behind him.

That being said, I'm all for a McIntyre win or a few other people in the company. Hell, how crazy would it be to have a big returner win or someone from NXT like Lars? 

The manwant to see win the men's rumble is Drew Mcintyre because in his first run in WWE, he was only Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champion, then he became a jobber and got released in 2014. Now, on his second run in this company, he has been NXT Champion and RAW Tag Team Champion. Can he be either be WWE or Universal Champion once he wins the Royal Rumble?

i can't see Seth Rollins defeating brock lesnar for several reasons

He couldn't pin brock lesnar when he cashed in, He couldn't defeat Brock Lesnar without the help of Undertaker, He couldn't defeat brock lesnar with John Cena in the match as well

and on October 2nd 2017 Seth Rollins couldn't get past braun strowman so if Seth can't get past braun strowman then there is no way i'll believe he can beat brock lesnar

It's hard to grade Rumbles so I will just mentioned what I liked and didn't like:

Liked:

• The interaction between Elias and Jeff Jarrett was great. I never thought we would ever see JJ in a WWE ring ever again.
  • The Suprise appearances of Johnny Gargano, Pete Dunne and Aleister Black. All 3 men performed well and were booked like stars. Gargano eliminated Jinder, Dunne lated a good 11 minutes while Black eliminated Ambrose.
  • Seth Rollins being the Ironmen and winning the Rumble. I can't remember the last time the Ironmen won the Rumble match
  • No one looked like dominant. Like everyone apart from your typical jobbers was booked like a legit threat. Even Nia was booked like she could hang

Didn't like

• Ali being eliminated by Nia. It just devalued Ali a bit. This is the same guy who earlier in the match eliminated the United States Champion (And in the process should really be next in line for it) but he then gets taken out by Nia?! I would have rather see Nia eliminate Ziggler personally.
  • Drew not being in the final 4. I think with how Drew has been booked him not being in the Final 4 brings him down a bit. I would have had him eliminate Strowman and then Seth could have taken him out.
  • Lashley being eliminated quickly. At least the post elimination beatdown reedemed him a bit.

Damn, I absolutely loved this Royal Rumble. I am going to take Alexs style and say what I liked and didn't like

• Gargano, Black, and Dunne being the surprise NXT entrances were awesome. I marked out when Gargano came out and I enjoyed what everyone did in the ring
  • Kurt Angle making a surprise appearance, it was great to see him come out even if he should have come out earlier 
  • I enjoyed Kofis spot even tho it wasn't anything special, you can tell they are running out of ideas but it was good to see him get that special moment once again, he deserves it.
  • The final four was cool and unpredictable honestly, at least Dolph. People don't like Drew not making it but I think he will finally finish off Dolph
  • Overall, it was an amazing match imo, but there was things wrong with it 
  • I know it was supposed to be fun, and it was at one point, but Nia Jax being in the mens Rumble was just plain dumb, I would of 100% had R Truth enter. We have a womens Royal Rumble for a reason, imagine if Braun went into the womens Rumble? It was dumb, it was fun yes, but in terms of wrestling, dumb.
  • So many people getting eliminated quickly was upsetting, but it was still a great rumble

Although I preferred last year's Rumble without a doubt, I enjoyed this year's one. There were so many memorable moments, from the surprise entrants and returns and some excellent performances from Rollins, McIntyre, Ali and Andrade. Some of the eliminations seemed kinda clunky though, Lashley's elimination seems very accidental and unsatisfying, same goes for a lot of other eliminations where the wrestler just let go, but maybe that's just a me thing. Overall, nice Rumble.

The Royal Rumble reminds me how much i love the brand split. Outside of the fact that you are able to highlight more talent using this format, when WWE hosts PPV's like Survivor Series or Royal Rumble i get a lot more excited because i get to see two talents that have been building up on separate shows, or even just wrestlers that had decent momentum, when they clash with their other brand counterpart it gets my attention. After the PPV it left me wanting to ass Almas vs Dolph Ziggler.

It also reminded me how stacked the WWE roster is currently. So much so that the missing presence of 205 Live talent in the match didn't faze me. Most entrants in that match say besides someone like Curt Hawkins or No Way Jose felt like a possible threat. 
2017 was similar in the way they really utilised their current/announced talents over surprises, 2008 was the last time it felt just as stacked.

Thought this Rumble was good, not as good as 2018 but still enjoyable although rather weird. Jarrett being the second entrant and teasing a duet with Elias was great, Gargano, Black and Dunne making an appearance was also great with them getting their chances to shine. And of course the weirdness and the WTF moment of Nia Jax being in the rumble. I didn't hate it but what annoyed me was that she eliminated Mustafa Ali a babyface who is being booked strongly at the moment. Dolph Ziggler being in the final four was honestly disappointing and to be honest I'd rather him leave, he isn't adding anything and is only taking away the spotlight from a more deserving star

I really enjoyed the match, until number . Look, I don't need a big superstar (even though it was rumoured) but to do this Nia Jax thing, a wrestler that no one really likes is just bad. At that point you might aswell have truth enter if you can't get the big deal that you orginally wanted, cause I am sure that this was a back up plan. Right guy won, bit predictable with the previous attack by lashley. Also can we stop putting Strowman at second in everything. We know he wasn't winning tonight and we knew he wasn't at EC last year, so why continue to make him the final guy? go with someone that people might believe could win.