Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Julius

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Buddy Murphy (C) vs Akira Tozawa vs Kalisto vs Hideo Itami

image.png

Buddy Murphy will defend the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at WWE Royal Rumble in a Fatal 4-Way Match against Kalisto, Akira Tozawa and the winner of next week’s contest between Cedric Alexander and Hideo Itami.

Following his victory against Cedric Alexander at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, Murphy told WWE 205 Live General Manager he was ready for the next challenge. In the interest of providing the highest level of competition for the WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Maverick decided to kick off 2019 with a bang, announcing three Qualifying Matches to determine who would challenge Murphy in a Fatal 4-Way Match at WWE Royal Rumble on Sunday, Jan. 27.

The first two contests came on the first WWE 205 Live of 2019, as former Cruiserweight Champion Kalisto bested Lio Rush and former Cruiserweight Champion Akira Tozawa emerged victorious against his longtime rival Drew Gulak.

With only one spot remaining, Cedric Alexander – who lost the Cruiserweight Title to Murphy at WWE Super Show-Down last October – hopes to earn another opportunity to reclaim the coveted title. However, Alexander must first get through the hard-hitting Hideo Itami, next week on WWE 205 Live.

Will Itami claim the final spot for the ultimate chance to command respect from the Cruiserweight division and the WWE Universe, or will Cedric Alexander round out a field of former champions, thus providing Buddy Murphy with his most daunting task to date?

Don’t miss WWE 205 Live, Wednesday at 7/6 C, and WWE Royal Rumble on Sunday, Jan. 27, streaming live at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network

Cruiserweights are slowly starting to get more and more recognition, as a Fatal-4 Way with the best on the show will surely show their talents at the best possible stage at the Royal Rumble. I really, really hope that this year the cruiserweights will have a spot on the WrestleMania Main Card instead of preshow.

Surely this match makes it to the Main Show this time around, they should have been there at TLC and now they definitely deserve to be there at the Rumble. Buddy Murphy has been phenomenal as champion and this match no matter who the 4th man is should be great. Tozawa is a very underrated performer and we all know what Kalisto can do when he is on. I seriously hope this match is given some time and it should so that the cruiserweights can continue to amaze us

This match is being set up for a Buddy victory, as talent as everyone is in this match i think Buddy Murphy is going to go into Wrestlemania with the championship against either Cedric or a multi-man match. 
Buddy Murphy vs Drew Gulak vs Cedric Alexander is a match i'd be on board for.
The question on my mind is if they are going to make the main show this year or not? Maybe in this new WWE direction we might be spared the annual Shane McMahon match for it to have it's place.

I think the 205 Division has delivered over the last few months and this a nice fatal 4 way we got here. I think 205 should start opening up the PPVs to get the crowd hot right off the bat because they're matches tend to always be really good. Buddy should probably retain here but man would i love to see Hideo Itami finally win it here.

After 205 Live this week i am changing my tune a little bit as far as the direction this match is heading. I still think that going into Wrestlemania that Buddy Murphy should be the champion but now i feel like Hideo Itami, with his new direction partnered with Ariya Daivari could possibly change the direction on the road to Wrestlemania, even if that's being stolen the win in some fashion to prolong their beef. 
The only downside to that is that it would make it Heel vs Heel. Match quality aside i'm more excited for the story this match could tell now than i was before.

205 Live has been really good lately, its one of my favorite things in WWE right now and I am hoping this match is good. Buddy Murphy should defiantly walk away the champion and walk into Wrestlemania champion, he deserves it. Hideo Itami is amazing as well but I don't think WWE trust him to stay healthy, and Akria and Kalisto are here for the spots I am guessing. Just to make the match more exciting, WWE could make 205 Live something to look forward to on the main roster but I feel like they won't give them the time. Should be an interesting match tho

Hideo Itami Feels like the odd one out

Here you got a guy people have said was Injury Prone he gets injured comes back gets injured and triple h didn't give him a NXT Championship Run and then he was moved down to 205live and i didn't hear a peep out of him Until Now

So it begs the question Why is Hideo Itami getting a Cruiserweight Championship Match?

Now i feel like Hideo Itami Should leave WWE

but I hope WWE finally get their heads out of their backsides and use him