Fastlane on BrendenPlayz

The RAW exclusive PPV Fastlane is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

BrendenPlayz Hall of Fame 2019

Find out who was inducted into the BPZ Hall of Fame for 2019 and read about their journey on the forums.
Read Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Super ShowDown

The Undertaker vs. Goldberg, Triple H vs. Randy Orton and a 50-Man Battle Royal will take place at WWE Super ShowDown in Jeddah on Friday, June 7.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Congratulations to Bailey for winning the BPZ World Heavyweight Championship!
  • NXT Takeover 12 and Fastlane is coming soon to Universe Mode!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
FDS

RAW Womens Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) VS Sasha Banks

20190107_RoyalRumble_temp_RondaSasha--78 

At Royal Rumble, Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey will square off against “The Boss” Sasha Banks, who earned her title opportunity with an electric victory against Nia Jax.

Focused on looking forward on the first Raw of 2019, Rousey came to the premiere episode of Alexa Bliss’ new talk show “Moment of Bliss” poised to handpick the Superstar she considered to be “the best of the best” as her next challenger. That competitor was Sasha Banks.

Nia Jax quickly took exception to being overshadowed, however, and crashed Rousey’s appearance to demand a championship rematch against The Baddest Woman on the Planet while claiming Ronda got lucky in their title fight at WWE TLC.

This prompted the arrival of Banks, who made it clear that she would be happy to defeat The Rowdy One. And when Jax stepped in her way, Sasha said she was ready to topple The Irresistible Force right there and then for the right to do so.

The McMahon family responded by sending a referee to the ring for an impromptu one-on-one matchup pitting Banks against Jax, which would determine who would challenge Rousey at Royal Rumble 2019. The Boss reigned supreme against The Irresistible Force, setting up a first-time-ever title clash between Rousey and Banks.

Boasting unmistakable swagger and a knack for making history, Sasha Banks earned her title bout in thrilling fashion, but can she contend with Ronda Rousey, who has dominated the competition since arriving on Raw? Don’t miss the epic battle for the Raw Women’s Championship at Royal Rumble, Sunday, Jan. 27, at 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on WWE Network!

WWE.com

Great, this is going to be absolutely great. This is the first time in a while that Sasha has had a shot at the RAW Women's title and a match against Rousey is something fans have been anticipating for a while now. I think they can work of each other and if they can develop a story over the next couple of weeks it will add to it even more. Definitely looking forward to this matchup 

This will probably be Ronda's best singles match up to date on route to Ronda vs Becky. I do see a pattern with this and I don't mind it. Ronda is in a rivalry with two out of four of the WWR Four Horse Women in Charlotte and Becky Lynch. Maybe if I sense this, she will beat Sasha at the Rumble, beat Bayley at Elimination Chamber, then compete in a triple threat match with Charlotte and Becky, which I don't mind at all because all those matches will be amazing matches for the Women's division. 

Should be a good match but needs a Sasha Banks heel turn to be anymore interesting than it already is. I don't think it will be better than the Charlotte match but hey at least Banks is finally getting a good match. Ronda win win obviously. But like i said unless Sasha turns heel idk how interested i really am in this match 

This is just a match to make Ronda look like a dominating champ, Sasha Banks use to be the most over women on the roster and she is still amazing in ring but I think she lost some of the fire and she needs a new gimmick. Ronda is the obvious choice for a winner here and I don't see much coming from this match except a nice contest, Ronda is amazing idc what anyone says and I think it'll show in this match

Finally Ronda is getting someone who can put on a pretty good match.  Was a bit worried we might get another Nia Jax match but this makes everything better.  Should be good to see how Ronda does against someone who has the skills to put on match of the night matches.   Ronda has been improving crazy well all last year picking up all this very fast.  So this should a be good test to see how well she can do against a really good opponent.

A match I feel should've happened back when Ronda first got the title after the feud with Alexa and I would've rathered this main evented evolution than Nikki vs Ronda. This adds to an already stacked looking Rumble card and I wouldn't be surprised if someone interferes but if someone does interfere I think Ronda will still retain and sasha will lose this one

Another damn solid Ronda Rousey match which had great in-ring action and told a pretty good story even with the limited time they had. The four-horsewomen tease at the end was cool, although I'm not sure that's going to happen anytime soon. Sasha looked good and Ronda continues to impress heading into the match against Lynch at Mania. Perfect stuff 

This is the first time in quite a while that i actually cared about Sasha Banks was up to. When she was announced to be the contender for the RAW Women's Championship i was more looking forward to seeing another match from Ronda Rousey than i was to see Sasha because over the last year or so she has just wasted away. This match showed me The Boss again, it was maybe one of my favourite matches of the night and i hope to see more of that.