Jump to content

BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Maddrix2900

AEW Roster & New Signings

Recommended Posts

image.png

Male Wrestlers
Cody Rhodes
Nick Jackson 
Matt Jackson
Adam "Hangman" Page
Chris Jericho
Kenny Omega
PAC
Scorpio Sky
Christopher Daniels
Kazarian
MJF
Joey Janela
Chuckie T
Trent Beretta
Sammy Guevara
Jungle Boy
Jimmy Havoc
Sonny Kiss
CIMA
Pentagon Jr.
Fenix
Michael Nakazawa
Darby Allin
Peter Avalon
Marq Quen
Isiah Kassidy
Angelico
Jack Evans
Brandon Cutler
Jon Moxley
Evil Uno
Stu Grayson
Luchasaurus
Shawn Spears

Women's Wrestlers
Awesome Kong
Brandi Rhodes
Dr. Britt Baker DMD
Penelope Ford
Kylie Rae
Nyla Rose
Bea Priestley
Sadie Gibbs
Allie
Hikaru Shida
Leva Bates
Riho  (Five Show Deal)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good building block especially with the Star Power of Jericho and all the intrigue around Pac right now. Expect more signings to come in heading into Double or Nothing in May, but what they have right now is a very good building block for any company. It was also rumoured that So Cal Uncensored had signed with AEW and if that is true then that also boost the company's roster in its early days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Julius01 said:

Good building block especially with the Star Power of Jericho and all the intrigue around Pac right now. Expect more signings to come in heading into Double or Nothing in May, but what they have right now is a very good building block for any company. It was also rumoured that So Cal Uncensored had signed with AEW and if that is true then that also boost the company's roster in its early days 

Jericho star power is for now but the guy is nearing 50y/osame as Chistopher Daniels so hopefully they can establish the likes of Hangman Page,Pac,MJF,and young wrestlers that they will sign so they can do well without a Chris Jericho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Jericho is a HUGE signing, that alone will get WWE fans to tune in or at least get them to hear about it, I just don't know how many events Jericho can work. He is one of the best of all time but age gets everyone at some point, I will be keeping up with AEW to see where people go in the company. And Jericho is easily a favorite.

PAC is another huge one, people love to see WWE stars make it in the indies and PAC or Neville is another one. PAC needs to be a huge star in AEW, I can't wait. I don't know much about the other names but I am sure they are amazing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful start. Billy gunn as a producer i really like. I think he will be a terrific mentor in the back. Jericho full time kind of shows how big this is planning to be. Jericho will get eyes on the product and will be their headline act while he can. PAC is great. We all wanted him back in wwe now he can be pushed here and have the success he deserves.

So they have the money lets see what they do with it. Apparently women will get equal pay. People are taking this wrong imo. Women wont get chris jericho money. I took as, women starting salaries will be equal to men. Stars get paid differently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Wonderful start. Billy gunn as a producer i really like. I think he will be a terrific mentor in the back. Jericho full time kind of shows how big this is planning to be. Jericho will get eyes on the product and will be their headline act while he can. PAC is great. We all wanted him back in wwe now he can be pushed here and have the success he deserves.

So they have the money lets see what they do with it. Apparently women will get equal pay. People are taking this wrong imo. Women wont get chris jericho money. I took as, women starting salaries will be equal to men. Stars get paid differently.

Nope, Rosa Mendes who will get signed will be getting paid the same amount as Chris Jericho bro. Equal pay for Everyone  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, bailey14 said:

Nope, Rosa Mendes who will get signed will be getting paid the same amount as Chris Jericho bro. Equal pay for Everyone  

 

That's the internet's reaction right there. People can't comprehend things anymore. There is no way they're paying Britt Baker the same as Chris Jericho. Its obvious that it's just a statement that women if they're on the same level can earn the same and will earn the same as the men. People took that as, everyone is getting paid the same....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

That's the internet's reaction right there. People can't comprehend things anymore. There is no way they're paying Britt Baker the same as Chris Jericho. Its obvious that it's just a statement that women if they're on the same level can earn the same and will earn the same as the men. People took that as, everyone is getting paid the same....

Yeah i agree Britt Baker is a good wrestler but not the same level as Chris Jericho wrestling skills and Star power

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MJF honestly surprised me the most because i thought he had signed some sort of deal with MLW before he won the MLW World Middleweight Championship and subsequent elbow injury. I guess it must not of been anything secured because he is looking towards the future and good for him. It's good to know that they are recognising the future as well at the current day.

PAC and Chris Jercicho signing are huge in themselves, not equal of course but great talent and known names (more than most) that are going to help the product gain that needed momentum going forward.

It was mentioned that Joey Janela can still run Spring Break shows and that Chris Jericho can still do his annual Cruise. I guess that means PAC is going to be able to continue working with Dragon Gate going forward? Because honestly i thought for a while that was going to stop him from making the jump. 
PAC not only having the Open the Dream Gate belt, but featuring it prominently, was to me the most interesting moment in the whole show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BrendenPlayz said:

That's the internet's reaction right there. People can't comprehend things anymore. There is no way they're paying Britt Baker the same as Chris Jericho. Its obvious that it's just a statement that women if they're on the same level can earn the same and will earn the same as the men. People took that as, everyone is getting paid the same....

Exactly, i think it's more if you're both mid-card level than you could be being paid the same. So Britt Baker and MJF possibly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Brandi came out and basically confirmed my above comment today. Im surprised the internet freaked out of over it. You would think this audience would be smarter to the business. Clearly not.

I think that as much as it is far-fetched, using your example that Britt Baker would be payed the same as Chris Jericho, I see this as a strategic ploy by AEW to appeal to Women's Wrestlers. I also recently heard that Tony Khan stated that AEW wrestlers would have a lighter travel schedule than WWE to keep them fresh and that will also appeal to all Wrestlers. While I don't think your average Women's wrestler like Britt Baker will be payed the same as Chris Jericho, the thought that Women and Men are paid equally will probably appeal to disgruntled women in WWE. I don't agree with Brandi Rhodes' comments, I'm not a sexist I just don't think there is any way in hell that Britt Baker deserves the same paycheck as Chris Jericho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Julius01 said:

I think that as much as it is far-fetched, using your example that Britt Baker would be payed the same as Chris Jericho, I see this as a strategic ploy by AEW to appeal to Women's Wrestlers. I also recently heard that Tony Khan stated that AEW wrestlers would have a lighter travel schedule than WWE to keep them fresh and that will also appeal to all Wrestlers. While I don't think your average Women's wrestler like Britt Baker will be payed the same as Chris Jericho, the thought that Women and Men are paid equally will probably appeal to disgruntled women in WWE. I don't agree with Brandi Rhodes' comments, I'm not a sexist I just don't think there is any way in hell that Britt Baker deserves the same paycheck as Chris Jericho 

As i said earlier the base salary will be the same for both genders and they go from there. Rumors have been wwe has their base salary at like 200k for men and 100k for women (not exact). So my point is that the internet marks blew up about this remark when in reality its just the entry level numbers. My point is that i read heaps online basically saying everyone is paid equal. I just thought people would have a brain and think about what she meant by it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with their way of paying, people should pay for what they are worth and their gender should have nothing to do with that. I don't think that most women in WWE are paid bad, as I don't think most have as much impact on the product on the main male stars, expect for the big 3 in Ronda, Charlotte and Becky. 

For the signings,  I think Kenny Omega is the main guy that they need to assure they get. He represents their vision and would work perfectly for the fanbase that they are seemingly trying to attract. I also that Scurll will join up with his friends after his contract is up, I think that might be close the time where AEW will starting as well, maybe his new stable friends will join, who knows. Scurll turning on the elite with his new stable would be a cool storyline for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the signing of Omega, every indy mark ever started their elation party. All jokes aside, Omega will definitely be a good addition to AEW, as it is more geared towards the fan base they've built in New Japan and the internet culture, which means even more people who watch AEW will know who Omega is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Elite Wrestling announced yesterday in there Double or Nothing Ticket Announcement Party there new signings:

Kenny Omega (Also announced as an Executive Vice President)

Pentagon Jr and Rey Fenix (The Lucha Bros)

Trent Barreta and Chuck Taylor

Sammy Guevara

Cima

Aja Kong

Yuka Sakazaki

Kylie Ray

and Nyla Rose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

 2a2gqt.jpg d6BGZqe.png MYiU0yF.png J1tCAXg.png    

×
×
  • Create New...