BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
"The Crippler" Jay

Who Do You See Getting Pushed in AEW?

AEW is building a nice base of main eventers, with Jericho, Omega, and Cody. There are also other stars with untapped potential like PAC going to All Elite, but who do you think is the most likely to receive a major push by AEW off the bat? Jericho has more American name value, what with being a former WWE Undisputed Champion, but Omega literally just lost his IWGP Heavyweight Championship and is in his prime.

As this is a new company and is run by the Elite expect them to be the first people getting pushed right out of the gate. The Bucks will be the forefront of the Tag Division, Hangman Page, Kenny Omega and Cody will headline the ME scene alongside Chris Jericho. Although there are only 3 women signed to the company thus far. Britt Baker being the first female signee shows that AEW might have big plans in store for her

I could see Jericho getting the belt to start. He could go to talk shows and really give the show mainstream attention. I think he would drop to Omega. I think the Bucks and Cody wont go to far with their own company,  but they still need to have a major part as they were the pieces that the company was build around.

8 minutes ago, Bart said:

I could see Jericho getting the belt to start. He could go to talk shows and really give the show mainstream attention. I think he would drop to Omega. I think the Bucks and Cody wont go to far with their own company,  but they still need to have a major part as they were the pieces that the company was build around.

The Bucks will likely be the company's first tag team champs though.

Being honest, I think Jericho has to be the top guy at first. He has the most mainstream credibility, and him dropping the title of top dog, whether that involves a championship or not, will truly legitimize somebody as the top name in AEW. Omega, Cody, PAC, hell even potentially Scurll, who knows who is gonna carry the company after Jericho.

Jericho is being brought in for a good reason and i feel he needs to be the first champion to get the eyes on the product. His name legitimises the championship in a way. 
That aside it's hard to disagree with the other names already mentioned here between Cody and PAC. But i also feel like MJF and Hangman are going to find themselves in the upper midcard area in the first year of the company running shows. Both of them are rising stars.

7 minutes ago, Arius said:

Jericho is being brought in for a good reason and i feel he needs to be the first champion to get the eyes on the product. His name legitimises the championship in a way. 
That aside it's hard to disagree with the other names already mentioned here between Cody and PAC. But i also feel like MJF and Hangman are going to find themselves in the upper midcard area in the first year of the company running shows. Both of them are rising stars.

Might I ask who MJF is?

Anyone with a name brand, if you have two people who may be well-known that's going to kill it. If you have some hype around you, you'll get pushed at least for the first year or so till they can establish or repackage their own stars. PAC is a big one, along with Jericho will play a Lesnar role, Omega will probably be pushed. 

well first off they shouldn't push veterans like chris jericho they should focus on the younger guys and push guys who dont normally get title shots in NJPW ROH Lucha Underground TNA WWE And all these other promotions

However i feel like they wont push everyone on the roster

i mean Wrestling Matches will get you so far before you should be given a title shot