Summerslam on BrendenPlayz!

The biggest party of the Summer, coming soon to BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

WWE Elimination Chamber

The Road to Wrestlemania officially begins at the Royal Rumble PPV! Discuss all the matches on the show and give your predictions on the winners.
Discuss Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year
  • BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Nate

I Am The Emperor

{A brand new theme song would begin to play, and for the second time the crowd looks towards the entrance ramp, intrigued until they see the familiar scene of BiCs name pop up screen. Eventually BiC, who has been seen yelling at fans and workers recently steps out on stage, no more purple lights, no more purple suit. BiC stands on top of the stage looking at the BPZ Universe, who cheer and boo him. He has a microphone in his hand and he talks as he walks down the ramp}

"We really are desperate for viewers, aren't we? I mean look at you Nate, you're a mess. We have guys like me, who have been working there ass off day in and day out with no award and then you come back after walking out, and get handed a Royal Rumble spot on a silver platter? Well, let me tell you something Nate, you're nothing. Ever since I pinned you to beat you at King Of The Ring you have become a sad excuse for a retired pro wrestler, you were in the same position my Royal Rumble opponent Bart is in now. A BPZ management kiss up who is able to pass as a good wrestler just because of his buddies in the back promoting him as one, but the truth is you're not the best because the best is standing before you right now"

Image result for Buddy Murphy gif

"I am a pure wrestling athlete and every time I step into this ring I prove that, hell you don't even deserve to share the ring with me so I am going to stand here, on the apron. I am SICK AND TIRED of washed up excuses like you coming back thinking they can take MY SPOTLIGHT. ITS MINE! The Royal Rumble main event is going to be headlined by me, the Royal Rumble match is going to be headlined by ME. BPZ Wrestling is going to be headlined...not by some 2nd rate Slim, but by ME..BIC. The man who beat you for King Of The Ring....now I invite you to step out of my damn ring before you end up like that worthless fan earlier in the night"

{BiC nods at Nate, but Nate doesn't move and the crowd begins to chant "Fight". But both men don't move and BIC begins to speak once again}

"Whats wrong Nate, you don't got Slim to back you up? Thats what is wrong with this company, too many factions to many teams. This company has gone to utter sh-"

{Nate would hit a vicious superkick to the back of the head, knocking BiC off the apron. Nate laughs and taunts before stepping to the outside and looking down at the prone BiC}

Image result for 450 splash gif

{The crowd would pop but Nate would tell them to "SHUT UP", before smiling and walking up the ramp, making his impression already as BiC lays down, holding his ribs}