BrendenPlayz Hall of Fame 2019

Find out who was inducted into the BPZ Hall of Fame for 2019 and read about their journey on the forums.
Read Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Stomping Grounds

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Stomping Grounds!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Congratulations to Bailey for winning the BPZ World Heavyweight Championship!
  • NXT Takeover 12 and Fastlane is coming soon to Universe Mode!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Julius

WWE Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar (C) vs Finn Balor

image.png

After Braun Strowman ripped the door off of Mr. McMahon’s limo during Raw, The Chairman stripped The Monster Among Men of his Universal Title bout against Brock Lesnar and made an impromptu Fatal 4-Way Match for later on Raw to determine The Anomaly’s new challenger. That thrilling free-for-all determined that The Beast will now face first-ever Universal Champion Finn Bálor in a highly-anticipated clash for the illustrious title.

The seismic change began in the opening moments of Monday Night Raw when Lesnar’s refusal to meet Strowman in the ring for the second week in a row sent The Monster Among Men storming into the backstage area in pursuit of his Royal Rumble opponent. When he approached what he thought was The Conqueror’s limo and ripped the door clean off the hinges, however, he found himself face-to-face with Mr. McMahon. The irate WWE Chairman wasted little time dispensing punishment, stripping Strowman of his Universal Title opportunity and fining him $100,000.

Before the WWE Universe could even catch its collective breath, Mr. McMahon announced that a Fatal 4-Way Match would be held in Raw’s main event to determine who would challenge Lesnar at the Rumble, as Bálor, 16-time World Champion John Cena, Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin waged war in an unforgettable bout.

Prior to the matchup, however, former WWE Champion Jinder Mahal attempted to work his way into the mix, only to be bested by Bálor in a one-on-one showdown to determine which Superstar would compete in the Fatal 4-Way Match. Then, in his second matchup of the night, Bálor triumphed over Cena, McIntyre and Corbin to earn his opportunity to finally reclaim what was once his.

The newly established showdown between Lesnar and Bálor is a classic matchup pitting the unyielding strength of the titleholder against the quickness and agility of his determined challenger. Although The Beast Incarnate is the personification of sheer dominance, one only must look back to his clash against WWE Champion “The New” Daniel Bryan at Survivor Series to see the chink in the armor, as The Beard nearly overcame Lesnar with his quickness, technical prowess and resilience. Bálor possesses similar qualities; will it be enough to slay The Beast and claim the Universal Title?

Don’t miss the explosive Universal Championship Match at Royal Rumble, Sunday, Jan. 27, streaming live at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!

8 minutes ago, bailey14 said:

This could be a really ggood match but Nah Brock in 8 minutes one F5 i think 

I honestly hope not, but I am afraid you might be right. I think Finn's speed gets him an early advantage in the match but then Brock will take control, hit some German Suplexes and then the F-5 for the victory. I am happy that this is someone new and exciting as the Braun vs Brock match was getting a little stale so hopefully Finn is able to get a little offence. It will be interesting to see if Brock kicks out of the Coup De Grace because to my knowledge no one on the Main Roster has kicked out of that move yet 

This is a dream come true and I really hope it turns out well. Balor needs to get the same treatment as Styles and Bryan here to make him look legitimate after a lackluster couple years of dicking around the midcard. Would be nice if he can come out as The Demon and not rainbow man but whatever. Brock will definitely retain here though.

1 hour ago, Bart said:

Interesting, I think it will be like the Bryan and Styles matches. People have said Balor needs a push, this is his chance to back tbat claim up.

I agree with the first part, I don't think this match will be the best but it'll showcase Balors skills to stay in the fight. Brock Lesnar is a freak, plain and simple, people don't realize just how fast he is and I think this is a perfect match to showcase it. Will he go all out? Probably not, he has the match with Rollins at Mania to do that. This is just going to be a match to make Balor look good, have him almost slay the beast and not quite get it. Possibly move into a feud with Lashley, however this match is one I am looking forward to and one I wish Balor would win.

Depending on if Brock decides to care this could be a really great match. This match definitely intrigues me more than the Strowman match, I'm still pretty confident that Brock will retain but I can see the match quality being a lot better with Balor being his opponent now because Braun just doesn't interest me at the moment. I just hope it's like his matches with Styles and Bryan with some exciting spots and not a 6 minute bullying from Lesnar. 

there's only so much WWE can ask out of me

Roman Joe Rollins Punk Bryan Braun All failed to beat Brock lesnar then we get to Finn Balor who on may 21st 2018 lost to Braun Strowman

and there is a level of belief i can deal with

Seth Vs Finn 50 50 booking

roman vs finn 60 40 roman but i believe finn can beat roman

and then we get to braun strowman  and that's were you cant convince me he can win because WWE have shown me

Finn Can't get past Braun Strowman on 3 different occasions May 21st May 28th and Elimination Chamber Finn vs braun reminds me of rey mysterio vs the great khali

and then we get to brock i could repeat myself but just look at the name brock has gotten past ESPECIALLY roman reigns whose tried 5 times and on the 5th attempt finally beat brock lesnar hell seth rollins couldn't beat brock 2 or of the 3 matches they had

so sorry guys i'm going with brock lesnar and if Finn Balor some how beats Brock lesnar its due to outside interference and even then Finn Balor wont truly have deserved the title run

8 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

Roman Joe Rollins Punk Bryan Braun All failed to beat Brock lesnar then we get to Finn Balor who on may 21st 2018 lost to Braun Strowman

and then we get to braun strowman  and that's were you cant convince me he can win because WWE have shown me

Finn Can't get past Braun Strowman on 3 different occasions May 21st May 28th and Elimination Chamber Finn vs braun reminds me of rey mysterio vs the great khali

and then we get to brock i could repeat myself but just look at the name brock has gotten past ESPECIALLY roman reigns whose tried 5 times and on the 5th attempt finally beat brock lesnar hell seth rollins couldn't beat brock 2 or of the 3 matches they had

so sorry guys i'm going with brock lesnar and if Finn Balor some how beats Brock lesnar its due to outside interference and even then Finn Balor wont truly have deserved the title run

I feel like your looking more long term then WWE themselves are lmao. I think brocks probably winning but WWE thamselves have proven that wins and losses dont really matter to them etc etc

7 minutes ago, Kieron Black said:

I feel like your looking more long term then WWE themselves are lmao. I think brocks probably winning but WWE thamselves have proven that wins and losses dont really matter to them etc etc

lol you're probably right.............and i hope brock does win...........and true wins and losses doesnt matter

8 minutes ago, Alex Costa said:

Pretty much what Kieron said, WWE doesn't really care about wins and losses or sometimes making belivable stories. If they really wanted they could have Rey Mysterio beat Brock Lesnar tomorrow for the title and they would just go along with it.

Rey Mysterio? You got me by the balls there

on one hand i wanna say yeaaaa but he couldnt get past the great khali

but on the other hand a part of me feels bad for rey rey because he won the WWE Championship only to drop it to john cena and i want rey to get the rematch he deserves

But DAMN YOU why did you mention rey 😂😂😂😂😂

Wins and losses only matter at convenience, a la Hawkins. I know Bálor's chance is slim, but it is there and I would love to see it happen, even if it would result in a hot potato. The only way to avoid that is have Bálor retain at EC and face Rollins/McIntyre at Mania, which color me interested but doubtful on that.

i just had an idea that you guys may like even tho i think he hasn't done enough to deserve a world title shot HOWEVER Here goes

So if WWE want us to believe finn balor can beat brock lesnar here's how they do it

Paul Heyman comes out and congratulate Finn on Defeating Jinder Mahal John Cena Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin...........How ever Brock Feels like You aren't deserving of a Universal Championship Match against Him and That They were no Braun Strowman Just take a look at his Footage i dug up, Heyman Points to the titantron where They show footage of Braun Strowman vs Finn Balor from May 21st 2018 and when we come back from the video package Paul Listen Finn You're a talent wrestler and you're smart Here's my proposition for you, you put your number one contenders title shot on the line against Braun Strowman and if you can get past him then Brock Lesnar will reconsider and face you at Royal Rumble. Paul goes on to say The footage don't lie Braun Strowman did pin you............If you're still not convinced take a look at this A Video Package of Elimination Chamber plays Showing Braun Strowman eliminating Finn Balor from the Chamber Match, When we come back from the video package we see finn at the ropes with his head down contemplating what he should do then he turns around and Says Guys Heyman's right the footage doesn't lie i haven't exactly had a good track record against Braun.........I dunno, What should i do? after a full 3 minutes of fan encouragement, Finn Balor says If this is the only way to prove to myself and brock lesnar that i can beat brock then YOU'RE ON, and a match between finn balor and Braun strowman is made

Finn Balor manages to find a way to beat Braun Strowman and goes on to face Brock Lesnar

But hey you guys may find that stupid and that's fine its just something that popped into my mind

This is easily a quick squash isn't it? Although there are reports of Brock handpicking Balor to replace Strowman it's pretty damn obvious that this will be a one sided match and probably unlike the matches against Styles and Bryan since while in those matches Brock still looked strong Styles and Bryan were allowed to get in some interesting offense, here i just can't see that happening. A quick victory for Brock over Balor and then he loses it at mania. 

13 hours ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

It will be a good narrative if Finn beats Brock.Finn can say Braun can't slay the beast but Braun will say that Finn can't slay the monster