BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Julius

WWE Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar (C) vs Finn Balor

10 hours ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

i just had an idea that you guys may like even tho i think he hasn't done enough to deserve a world title shot HOWEVER Here goes

So if WWE want us to believe finn balor can beat brock lesnar here's how they do it

Paul Heyman comes out and congratulate Finn on Defeating Jinder Mahal John Cena Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin...........How ever Brock Feels like You aren't deserving of a Universal Championship Match against Him and That They were no Braun Strowman Just take a look at his Footage i dug up, Heyman Points to the titantron where They show footage of Braun Strowman vs Finn Balor from May 21st 2018 and when we come back from the video package Paul Listen Finn You're a talent wrestler and you're smart Here's my proposition for you, you put your number one contenders title shot on the line against Braun Strowman and if you can get past him then Brock Lesnar will reconsider and face you at Royal Rumble. Paul goes on to say The footage don't lie Braun Strowman did pin you............If you're still not convinced take a look at this A Video Package of Elimination Chamber plays Showing Braun Strowman eliminating Finn Balor from the Chamber Match, When we come back from the video package we see finn at the ropes with his head down contemplating what he should do then he turns around and Says Guys Heyman's right the footage doesn't lie i haven't exactly had a good track record against Braun.........I dunno, What should i do? after a full 3 minutes of fan encouragement, Finn Balor says If this is the only way to prove to myself and brock lesnar that i can beat brock then YOU'RE ON, and a match between finn balor and Braun strowman is made

Finn Balor manages to find a way to beat Braun Strowman and goes on to face Brock Lesnar

But hey you guys may find that stupid and that's fine its just something that popped into my mind

Problem is out of kayfabe Strowman isn't cleared to compete which is why Finn is getting this match. Otherwise I think this would work well to the underdog story Finn has going on.

6 hours ago, Maddrix2900 said:

It will be a good narrative if Finn beats Brock.Finn can say Braun can't slay the beast but Braun will say that Finn can't slay the monster

3 hours ago, I Can't Odd said:

Problem is out of kayfabe Strowman isn't cleared to compete which is why Finn is getting this match. Otherwise I think this would work well to the underdog story Finn has going on.

Okay Maddrix & I Can't Odd let me put it like this Remember how People complained about how Vince Kept Giving Roman Title Shots against brock even tho Brock Beat Him 3 times and how people say Roman Wasn't Believable to beat him.............Well if we take that logic and apply it to Finn Then If Finn Balor Cant Beat Braun Strowman Clean example May 21st 2018 then how does WWE expect me to believe Finn Balor stands a chance against brock

its something to think about What happens if Finn Does Beat Brock Lesnar and then goes on to face braun strowman what then? The Size difference is Immense and the only Finn Beat Braun Was due to Disqualification and interference by Kevin owens But that ain't exactly beating Braun Clean where Roman Has Beaten Braun Clean at Fast Lane heading into Wrestlemania 33

I thought this was as good as it could be, both men showed up and put on a damn fine match. Balor wasn't squashed and Lesnar looked vulnerable for the first time in a long time. The fact that Lesnar continued to beat down Balor shows that Lesnar knew he was pushed to his limits and actually shows how much of a threat Balor was to his Universal title reign. More of this booking please, can't wait for Rollins vs Lesnar 

I thought the match was good and Balor was booked really well here, which I feared wouldn't be the case. He landed a lot of offense and looked like a credible opponent to Lesnar. I thought it could've gone on a bit longer though as it was starting to pick up a bit and the finish was pretty sudden with the Kimura lock. Lesnar done really well with the selling and looking like he was genuinely in pain. 

This has been my favorite Brock Lesnar match since he broke the Undertaker's Streak back at Wrestlemania 30. For the first time in a long time, someone humanized the Beast. I legit thought at times, Balor would pull the upset. Get this Lesnar had to use the Kimura to beat Balor. When was the last time Brock Lesnar won a match with the Kimura Lock? Balor might have lost but this match has relegitimized Finn as a threat. I wonder if they will keep with this story for Wrestlemania with Seth Rollins pulling out a similar tactic and finally winning?

Really enjoyed this match. Balor did his best work in like 2 years and Brock was great too. Brock' selling is another level compared to the rest of the roster, makes you question whether is hurt for real or not. Could have been longer, but this was long enough to make fora very fun match to me.

This match has made me continually impressed with Lesnar as of late.  First Survivor Series and now this.  I now see why WWE are so hesitant to take the belt off of him.  Even though he didn't lose, this for sure will help Balor get over and rediscover his character.  It's a shame Lesnar is a part timer, if he wasn't he could be literally of the best wrestlers on the roster if he wanted to.  Anyway, the match itself was superb in my opinion.  Brock sold his ass off in the match and really put in a great performance to make Balor look legit.  Like Alex was saying, the fact that Lesnar had to take Balor by surprise and use the Kimura lock to win speaks volumes.  And it made Lesnar look excellent too since he just no sold a Coup de Grace, but luckily it was for a good cause this time.  For the first time since his first universal title win, I actually see Balor as a main eventer who could potentially win the title in the near future.  Great job from both men, I'm quite impressed.