BrendenPlayz Hall of Fame 2019

Find out who was inducted into the BPZ Hall of Fame for 2019 and read about their journey on the forums.
Read Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Stomping Grounds

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Stomping Grounds!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Congratulations to Bailey for winning the BPZ World Heavyweight Championship!
  • NXT Takeover 12 and Fastlane is coming soon to Universe Mode!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
bailey14

WWE United States Championship Match: Rusev vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Rusev wins and if not there was genuinely no point in doing this. Its a shame that Mandy Rose vs Naomi has had more interest and intrigue than a US title feud but that is to be expected because of how poorly the belt and the division has been treated. With Andrade picking up some good wins recently it looks like he may be Rusev's challenger heading into Mania 

I am glad Rusev is champion and I think he will lose it at Elimination Chamber, he is a great in ring superstar and I'm glad he has bounced back from that 7 second loss to Orton back at Summerslam. Shinsuke Nakamura is good, obviously, but I feel like he needs a repacking, some sort of booking that makes him a star because he was insanely over before he started low blowing everyone. Its a true shame, and as Bailey said he probably won't make the Mania card unless they have a multi man match for the title. 

On 1/16/2019 at 5:58 PM, bailey14 said:

I hope shinsuke Nakamura wins and gets the belt back. Im terrified he wont make the WM card and his only shot is to be US Champion 

With how unfocused the US Championship has been i wouldn't be surprised that by the time Wrestlemania comes around they are still unfocused and just decide to hold a multi-man match. Doesn't need as much storyline effort as an actual feud and is a crowd-pleaser. With Almas, Mysterio, Joe, Ali all just waiting around the championship can be used better.

With how tired this feud has been in such a short time i'm fine with whoever comes out on top of this match. The week before Rusev won the championship i was optimistic going by their backstage promos. Rusev was funny but didn't look weak in delivery and Nakamura was himself but going down the "Man defends woman" path took all the energy out for me. I hope that something changes for the better for the both of them. 

Wow a US Title match on Pay-Per-View! Damn the last time this was actually on the main card of a pay-per-view was at Summerslam. A bit of a shame that its the same match we've seen multiple times on Smackdown's and even on the pre-show of Crown Jewel but it will still probably be a good match given the right time and hopefully Rusev retains and gets a good solid run with the US title.

8 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

I personally feel like Rusev is above the United States Championship and should be world champion So i don't know who i want to win this match?

Wait Rusev in your opinion is above the US Title?

If anything Nakamura is the one who is above the US Championship.

On 1/21/2019 at 7:37 PM, Alex Costa said:

Wait Rusev in your opinion is above the US Title?

If anything Nakamura is the one who is above the US Championship.

That's correct Because I feel like Rusev is over as hell with the crowd

I look at Rusev's Start and stop push and i feel like if anyone deserves a world title shot its him

Now If Shinsuke Nakamura held the WWE United States Championship heading into Wrestlemania 34 he'd be ready for a world championship match at wrestlemania 35 defeating AJ Styles  but that's just me

However Rusev He came in Went undefeated held the US title and then he was fed to John Cena and then he had to reinvent himself he got back to where he was and then he lost to roman reigns and then he had to reinvent himself for a second time and he was over as hell and put up a fight against AJ Styles and Shinsuke Heading into Wrestlemania 34 But Instead of Rewarding Rusev with a Royal Rumble win they gave it to a Undeserving Nakamura

Not a fan of this result whatsoever. Not only does this negate Rusev's momentum but it sets us back a month because we are in the same situation as we were last time. It's a shame that the US title division has been treated this poorly and an average match on a pre-show of a big 4 ppv with a bad finish continues to further diminish its credibility. The US title has served as a momentum vacuum for Nakamura, Rusev and others and the quicker WWE fix this problem the better 

Really odd that Nakamura would regain the title so quickly after losing it. It's such a boring storyline and it was paired with an utterly useless match, which hinders not only both wrestlers but the title credibility. The US Title is truly dying.

1 hour ago, Joh said:

Really odd that Nakamura would regain the title so quickly after losing it. It's such a boring storyline and it was paired with an utterly useless match, which hinders not only both wrestlers but the title credibility. The US Title is truly dying.

I agree, and I truly believed Rusev could have taken the belt and revived it, even as a face.  That match helped neither of them, and it's gonna take a lot now for both the title and both wrestlers' momentum to recover.