BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
FDS

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: The Miz & Shane Mcmahon (c) VS The Usos

image.png

Against all odds and maybe some initial better judgments, The Miz & Shane McMahon clawed their way to the top of SmackDown’s Tag Team division by dethroning The Bar at the Royal Rumble, validating The A-Lister’s claims that they were “The Best Tag Team in the World.” Unfortunately, they’re about to go up against a tandem that long since staked a claim on that moniker, without the quotes.

The Usos — SmackDown’s longest-tenured tag team and arguably its most dominant — will challenge the “Co-Besties” for the blue tandem titles at WWE Elimination Chamber, having won the honor in a Four Corners Tag Team Elimination Match that pitted Jimmy & Jey against The Bar, The New Day and Heavy Machinery. In an ironic, potentially disastrous twist, it was Shane-O-Mac who suggested that idea in the first place, which makes sense in a certain light: He was the SmackDown Commissioner for two years, and he worked hard to turn Team Blue into The Land of Opportunity.

With his & Miz’s pride and joy up for grabs against a dangerous tandem, he may well regret giving the nod to the two brothers who can turn their dream run into a very, very rude awakening.

Tune in to WWE Elimination Chamber on Sunday, Feb. 17, at 7 ET/4 PT to see which team is left standing, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

WWE.com

Another fresh matchup which looks to be promising. We know the Uso's are great and the team of Shane and Miz ooze with charisma so the entertaining aspect of the match shouldn't be an issue. I think the promos between these four will also be amazing because The Miz is one of the best promos in professional Wrestling and the Uso's are no slouches either. I expect Shane and The Miz to pick up another win here, it's too early to have them lose the titles after they told the story of them scratching and clawing to get them in the first place

The Usos are Talented As fuck BUT I'M TIRED of them being given title shot after title shot after title shot after title shot Where's Sanity? Where's The Club? WWE can't give them a chance there's a reason why i say The Usos get more tag team title shots than roman gets world title shots the usos and the new day are roman reigns 2.0 you may disagree and that's fine you make dislike this and that's fine too BUT

Where's Sanity? Where's The Club?

On 2/1/2019 at 7:08 PM, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

The Usos are Talented As fuck BUT I'M TIRED of them being given title shot after title shot after title shot after title shot Where's Sanity? Where's The Club? WWE can't give them a chance there's a reason why i say The Usos get more tag team title shots than roman gets world title shots the usos and the new day are roman reigns 2.0 you may disagree and that's fine you make dislike this and that's fine too BUT

Where's Sanity? Where's The Club?

I agree with you. Where is Sanity? Where is The Club? Hell, where are the rest of the Smackdown Tag Team Division? They should deserve this opportunity 

On 2/10/2019 at 10:10 AM, Mave Deltzer said:

I agree with you. Where is Sanity? Where is The Club? Hell, where are the rest of the Smackdown Tag Team Division? They should deserve this opportunity 

WWE really needs to fix their tag team division on both brands and they better do fast. A lot of greats tag teams are AWOL for no reason.

The backstage segment with The Miz and Shane after their match was interesting to me due to the anger shown by The Miz. We have seen in the past how overly determined her can be when he focuses himself and i think seeing Shane being calm about it during that moment might be the first crack in their partnership. That The Miz is trying to make them the Best Tag Team In The World' but Shane McMahon never had himself completely invested.

Also congratulations to The Usos on being the longest tenured tag team in WWE history! They have come a long way from attacking The Hart Dynasty.