BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
FDS

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber: Daniel Bryan (c) VS AJ Styles VS Randy Orton VS Kofi Kingston VS Jeff Hardy VS Samoa Joe

20190213_EC_Men--3adc41fa0bf33babe828594 

At WWE Elimination Chamber, "The New" Daniel Bryan will defend the WWE Championship against AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy and The New Day’s Kofi Kingston inside the dreaded Elimination Chamber.

The initial announcement came on the heels of the chaotic Royal Rumble pay-per-view, where Bryan survived Styles’ challenge thanks to the surprise arrival of Rowan. When the referee was inadvertently knocked down by an errant kick from AJ, Rowan rushed into the ring to smash Styles to bits with a menacing chokeslam, allowing Bryan to pin his opponent as the referee recovered for the three-count.

Two days later on SmackDown LIVE, The Phenomenal One emerged to take issue with Bryan’s tactics, only to be interrupted by a slew of the blue brand’s elite Superstars looking to stake their claim for an opportunity to challenge The Beard. Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe and Mustafa Ali soon joined the fray, and a snide comment from The Samoan Submission Machine to The Phenomenal One ignited an out-of-control melee between all five Superstars.

Bryan refused to face any of the competitors on the ground that they were all “fickle,” but WWE COO Triple H soon joined the party and informed the outspoken titleholder that he would face all of them inside the career-altering combat zone!

However, after Rowan sent Ali crashing through the announce table during a wild altercation on the blue brand, the up-and-coming Superstar was no longer medically cleared to compete inside the Chamber. As a result, The New Day were granted the right to decide which member would take his place, and the “positive” reinforcement turned out to be none other than the high-flying Kingston.

In the Elimination Chamber, two competitors will start the bout while the remaining four Superstars remain enclosed in pods. At specified intervals, a pod will open at random, enabling a Superstar to enter the match. This will continue until all six of the combatants have joined the bout.

After emerging victorious in a Gauntlet Match between the Elimination Chamber combatants on SmackDown LIVE, Randy Orton earned the right to be the last Superstar to enter the career-altering contest.

Any Superstar can be eliminated at any time via pinfall or submission and must leave the chamber. The last Superstar standing will be the WWE Champion.

Don’t miss WWE Elimination Chamber, Sunday, Feb. 17, streaming live at 7 ET/4 PT on WWE Network.

WWE.com

This will be an amazing Elimination Chamber Match. All 6 competitors bring there own edge to the table. I think Bryan will retain his title here but it shall be curious what will come out of this. This will probably be where the Orton/Styles feud kickstarts. Joe/Ali continue there feud.

And maybe just maybe Jeff Hardy is the one that could go to WM to chellange Bryan perhaps?

Bryan wins here probably from some screwy finish involving Rowan or a returning Harper. Whoever does end up being screwed will go on to challenge Bryan at Mania most likely. I would have liked to have Andrade and Rey in this match but the star quality in it already is nothing to be ashamed of. Should be a great match and hopefully Main Event of the Elimination Chamber PPV

Yeah fairly confident that Bryan will retain here and go to Wrestlemania as the champion. Looking at the competitors in this match, they're all good in the ring and I think can all provide some cool moments inside the chamber, and I can see there being some crazy spots, maybe a Swanton off the pod or Orton catching someone with a mid-air RKO off the pod. I assume that Bryan will be assisted by Rowan in someway to help him win the match, but I don't want his reign to consist of him cheating to win like how it was with Owens. 

Bryan is the obvious choice to retain here, and that's what I'm going with.  The final two will most likely be Bryan and AJ again, and Rowan will screw AJ out of the title.  Personally, I would love to see Rey vs Bryan at Mania, but other than that I can't really think of other competition he might have.  All I do know is that Bryan is going to retain.  

I can Understand Why AJ Orton Hardy and Bryan are in the match

What i don't understand is why Joe and Ali are in the match

Joe has been on the main roster for 3 years and WWE has failed to put the world title on him and quite frankly he hasn't had any memorable matches or done anything to truly deserve it yet

Ali What the hell has he done except beat one man i can name multiple people who beat a top quality name who wasn't handed a world title straight away

Now you could Do AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan again Or They could do Orton Vs Bryan again Or They could do something FRESH and Do Daniel Bryan vs Jeff Hardy WWE's Face Vs The Fan's Face

But it will be probably AJ Or Randy Orton

Bryan retaining is all but a given. These 6 are all talented and it will be exciting to watch them all in such a match. The combustible elements surrounding this match could blow the roof off the house. The match complements the high flying of Ali and Hardy and the viciousness of Bryan, Orton and Joe. Should main event but the Women's Tag main eventing would not surprise me at all.

There is some big names in this match, I don't have high expectations for it, as it is 2019 and it won't be the spot fest I love to watch. But I do think it will be fun, with the likes of Hardy and Ali we have a high flying, risk taking aspect where we could see a chamber dive of some sorts. And ofc Orton and Joe are the stronger men of the match and I expect some pods to be broken, I think Bryan and Styles will be the final two. And will have wrestling back and fourth contest and that'll be fun. Overall, I think this will be a fun Chamber nothing to special. Honestly, I think they should scrap the "Elimination Chamber" name, and possibly match. It just doesn't work and hasn't since the PG era.

I think Mustafa Ali should walk out as WWE Champion because of his athletic ability and every week, he continues to impress us with this ability and he never gives up. He inspires others, himself, his wife and kid to never be afraid of everything that comes in their way. So, that's why Mustafa Ali should walk out WWE Champion.

Kofi getting a chance at the WWE Championship is great, really deserves it for how great of a servant he's been to the company. Still confident Bryan will retain though can't see Kofi pulling off a massive upset. He'll still be a very good addition to the match, a chamber match really suits him wouldn't be surprised if he goes far and ends up being in the final 3. 

3 hours ago, Emperor Nate said:

Kofi getting a chance at the WWE Championship is great, really deserves it for how great of a servant he's been to the company. Still confident Bryan will retain though can't see Kofi pulling off a massive upset. He'll still be a very good addition to the match, a chamber match really suits him wouldn't be surprised if he goes far and ends up being in the final 3. 

@Emperor Nate, I partially agree with you. Daniel Bryan has been a good champion in his heel run, but Kofi should be WWE Champion because of his determination, his heart, his soul. Not only that, but he could be a grand slam champion.

I'm taking my ball of delusions all the way to Elimination Chamber. Smackdown introduced a replacement in Kofi Kingston on Smackdown and in an hour made him appear as a credible threat in the match and that combined with my desire to see Kofi with the championship gold one day has me hoping there is even a chance he could walk out with the upset. 
In the grand scheme of Smackdown there is no true direction for the championship going into Wrestlemania so New Day vs Daniel Bryan wouldn't be the worst choice. All that aside this is the match i'm most looking forward to at the PPV.

This should have been the Main Event but knowing WWE they will have the Women's Tag Chamber Main Event, because Women's Revolution everybody!

On the note, this should be a great match. Like Arius I am really divided in my opinion as I don't really know what direction the WWE Championship will be taking for Wrestlemania. All I know is that AJ Styles and Randy Orton won't win as they are scheduled to face each other at Mania as it seems. So that leaves 4 potential winners and out of all of them I like the ideia of either Kofi winning or Bryan retaining. I think it's a bit too soon into the new championship design to take it off Bryan so I am going to predict Bryan to retain here but I wouldn't mind seeing Bryan feud with the New Day into Wrestlemania.

I would genuinely be surprised if Daniel Bryan doesn't walk out of the chamber as champion. He has been phenomenal as champion and should definitely walk into Wrestlemania and probably out of it as the champion. Should be a fun match like all chambers are with someone like Samoa Joe being the most dangerous of the lot. I would have liked Ali to be in this match but unfortunately with the injury he cant compete and Kofi Kingston is definitely a worthy replacement. Bryan wins through help from Rowan and possibly harper from the outside in a very enjoyable match 

The match was pretty average and felt rushed until we got that final 2 holy shit. It turned the match into an amazing match.  I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and it was so intense. I thought Kofi had it but he just came up short. He became a Star tonight and deserves to Face Bryan at Wrestlemania