WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
FDS

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber: Daniel Bryan (c) VS AJ Styles VS Randy Orton VS Kofi Kingston VS Jeff Hardy VS Samoa Joe

I'm with Bailey here, the match was okay for the beginning stages. I felt like Samoa Joe was prematurely eliminated, and I think Jeff Hardy should've gotten a little more time in the ring. But that's just me nitpicking. The beginning stages had some good spots here and there such as that big Swanton Bomb, but the match really went into high gear in the final two. Kofi Kingston is OVER AF right now. If he doesn't get a 1v1 match against Bryan at Mania or even Fastlane (preferably Mania) something is seriously wrong with the SmackDown Live booking team. So many false finishes, the crowd was probably the most amped I've heard for a match in awhile in WWE, and it was really great. In my opinion that final two alone made it a top five elimination chamber match in my book, though I haven't seen the other chamber matches in a bit so I may be wrong here. Definitely match of the night as well, watch it now if you haven't.

This match was indeed quite slow and pretty boring at the start, but the end truly made it the best match of the night, and probably a match that will be remembered for a while.  Kofi showed up in that match and in the gauntlet match, and he's already more than proven himself to be worthy of a mania title match against Bryan with those performances alone.  Put that together with the fact the whole crowd and probably everyone watching wanted him to win, and now he has a legitimate claim to winning that title.  It might happen too, Kofi kicked out of the running knee, a move only Roman Reigns has kicked out of 4 years ago.

Kofi Kingston KOFI FUCKING KINGSTON i knew He should have been world champion over Samoa Joe Finn Balor Shinsuke Nakamura and last night he backed up my claim I Have never invested so much energy in wanting Someone the world title than i have last night The last time i spent so much energy in wanting someone to win the world title was Jeff Hardy Back in 2008 against triple h and Edge

Well this was one of the most enjoyable if not the most enjoyable Elimination Chamber matches I have ever seen. The back and forth between Kofi Kingston and Daniel Bryan was absolutely breathtaking and investing. The crowd bought into it and that helped the match a lot. Kofi is now a bonafide top babyface on the Smackdown brand and it's make or break now for WWE. Kofi has always been on the cusp of being a star and now he has his biggest chance to date to succeed. I hope this turns into a Mania match with Kofi picking up the belt. Kofi is amazing, Bryan is amazing and a singles match between the two would be utterly fantastic 

I agree that this match to begin with was slow but i think that was for the best to not go to 100 to start with. Especially with how the match ended it was built up to those moments almost perfectly.
I wanted to believe! To believe that this was going to be Kofi Kingston's night to shock the world. With Xavier and Big E at his side. Every time Kofi kicked out, he got back up, he survived. My hope that it could happen grew. I love feeling like that.
The crowd being behind Kingston was fantastic to see as well and i hope like many do that WWE heard that and are at least considering that match for Wrestlemania even if rumours say otherwise.

I have to give Daniel Bryan a lot of credit as well for his part. Daniel Bryan was the most over wrestler in WWE at one point and when he turned on the crowd it caught me by surprise, i thought "What are they doing?" but i'm eating my words now. He's done it. He's the most hated male heel on SmackDown!. They Boo'd every strike. They "No"'d every kick. There was no dulling chants. Just everyone rallying behind Kofi Kingston.