BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
"The Crippler" Jay

What Under-The-Radar Pick Should Be NXT Champion?

Some guys on the roster will be destined for the NXT Championship, such as Ricochet, Gargano, Adam Cole, and to an extent Matt Riddle. However there are some under the radar picks to be an NXT Champion. While it's obviously hard to predict years into the future, especially with signings and releases, its still fun. One under the radar pick for me is Dominik Dijakovic, somebody with plenty of talent but somebody that not many talk about due to his not being prominently featured just yet. I could maybe see him as NXT Champion in 2-3 years, once those at the top currently move out into the main roster.

I would pick KUSHIDA since I really enjoy his work, however I think he'll fit in very nicely to the NXT North American Title, although I'd be more than happy for him to win the big NXT Title.

As an out there pick, I'd like Kyle O'Reilly to get a title reign. It would be a bit difficult to do it without splitting up Undisputed Era, but he has truly been one of NXT's greatest tag team wrestlers, and is very good in singles too.

Domminik is a very good shout as a future title holder, the man is a beast and really brings some intensity to his matches. 

Has to be Eric Bugenhagen, the man is already over with the Full Sail fan base after just two appearances and has a gimmick that everyone loves. Would be a great moment to see Bugenhagen playing his air guitar after winning the NXT Championship in the Main Event of a TakeOver 

A dark horse pick but in theory if Undisputed Era were to focus on another potential member becoming NXT Champion i think Kyle O'Reilly has shown the tools during his time in the company to become champion in NXT. 

Another name who has been mostly working house shows since he signed with the company is Brennan Williams. The gimmick and size of the man together i feel has potential i just need to see how he works TV when they finally debut him full. 
Image result for brennan williams wrestler

I love Brennan Williams who Arius already brought up, The Sultan of Sit is amazing but since he was already said I'll go a different route. Ilja Dragunov is still in the PC and it wsas widely reported a few months back that instead of going to NXT UK, he would be going to NXT in America. Now I am not fully acclimated with the work of Mister Dragunov but I've heard many many good things about him so I would not be surpirsed at the slightest if he were to be a future NXT Champion.

Wesley Blake because, i think he's great and he's mostly just working house shows but, i loved his team with Buddy Murphy back in 2014 - 2016. Don't really remember why they broke up but, i remember liking both men and whilst Buddy Murphy has had some great success on 205 Live i think the other part of the team Wesley Blake could be successful in NXT. I know he's currently with the Forgotten Sons with Jaxson Ryker and Steve Cutler and they're probably gonna go for the NXT Tag Team titles but i still think Wesley Blake should be NXT Champion at some point.

I would love to see Montez Ford as a solo wrestler. I don't mind Angelo Dawkins but it's clear in matches and by fan reaction that Montez Ford is better. Maybe Dawkins could be a cheerleader kind of guy for Ford, similar to Woods and Big E for Kofi.

On 5/14/2019 at 8:38 AM, Joh said:

I would love to see Montez Ford as a solo wrestler. I don't mind Angelo Dawkins but it's clear in matches and by fan reaction that Montez Ford is better. Maybe Dawkins could be a cheerleader kind of guy for Ford, similar to Woods and Big E for Kofi.

Montez Ford has absolutely ridiculous charisma so with some more development i can definitely see the upside. It makes me think of Elias where his gimmick could suddenly just appear on the main roster and transition would be smooth. His in ring offence is exciting to watch as well, the amount of height Montez gets on that splash is ridiculous. If Montez would win the championship tomorrow (definitely not saying he should) he would be the first homegrown champion since Big E Langston and Bo Dallas which is crazy to think about.

"The Limitless" Keith Lee absolutely deserves to have the NXT Championship in the future, dude has absolute talent for his size and he also has amazing charisma, he would be a monster on NXT and terrorize the division, I can him being a Big E type of guy who pins for a 5 count instead of three. 

Gonna bring this back with the recent influx of talent NXT has had I feel like many new perspectives could be given to this. I think Cameron Grimes (Formerly Known As Trevor Lee) is a guy who I have pegged as a future North American Champion but I could very well see him becoming NXT Champion. He has a cool unique look to him, he has an interesting moveset, he has charisma, and it seems WWE is high on him because (SPOILER WARNING! DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU ARE AN AVID WATCHER OF NXT AND DO NOT LIKE SPOILERS FOR THE FUTURE OF NXT!) you still reading? Last chance... okay, he's in the finals of the NXT Breakout Tournament. And if he wins against Jordan Myles?? Is that his name? ACH. If he beats ACH in Toronto, he could be pegged for a much more major role on NXT in the future. And I think that would mean winning the North American Championship (because I think Velveteen Dream and Trevor Lee juxtapose each other very well and that would be such a fun feud to watch), but that could also mean vying for and maybe even winning NXT's top prize.