WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Bart

RAW & Smackdown Women's Championship: Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair (c) vs Ronda Rousey (c): Winner Takes All

11 hours ago, Gwynfro said:

With both titles now on the line, it has to be Becky to win

100% agree, this is Becky's match to win.  Both titles being on the line is interesting, to say the least.  I think they will be trying to make women's wrestling cross-brand just like the tag division.  I hope they don't unify the titles because both of the titles are pretty good looking and prestigious, and I think having the two titles will give another woman an opportunity to win the big one.

Edited by mikey0619

There is no way this story doesn't end with Becky the victor. This has been building since Summerslam and she has been one of WWE's hottest acts since then. Both titles being on the line was an artificial way to raise the stakes but oh well, might as well go all in for this historic main event, right?

On 4/1/2019 at 2:13 PM, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

To be honest thinking about it This isn't about the RAW Womens championship This is about 1 Ronda and Becky Lynch not getting their 1 on 1 singles match and 2 The Smackdown Live Womens Championship Do you Know why? its because At Tables Ladders and Chairs Ronda Rousey Came out and Cost Becky Lynch And Charlotte the Smackdown Live Womens Championship.

who says WWE will give both titles to Becky Lynch? Who says WWE wont give Becky The RAW Womens championship UNDESERVEDLY and end the night with All 4 Horsewomen Holding up Championship Gold?

either way no matter what happens i wont be watching that match

because the match is for both titles which means the winner leaves undisputed women's champion

I didn't like this match much even before the awful ending. The match just didn't feel like the main event and was sloppy looking. I'm so happy Becky won but WWE really ruined The Man gimmick from the Rumble to now by making her seem like she is lucky and undeserving. She tapped out to Asuka before stealing a Rumble spot, apologized to the McMahon family, got back in the main event through DQ, then a lucky backslide at Mania. Why would they close the show with a pin like that? Tap out Charlotte and you leave a big rematch open or tap both for a bad ass undisputed win, but not a leverage pin. Hopefully the women main eventing thing is done so that real main events like Kofi vs Bryan can go on last.

The finish was as stupid as it gets. Becky, the brutal bad ass who wants to tear everyone apart, settles for a roll up? Come on WWE, understand your characters. This could have been a lot better, and probably should have been for it to get the crowd hot at 1 am.