Summerslam on BrendenPlayz!

The biggest party of the Summer, coming soon to BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

WWE Elimination Chamber

The Road to Wrestlemania officially begins at the Royal Rumble PPV! Discuss all the matches on the show and give your predictions on the winners.
Discuss Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • The best of BrendenPlayz will be in action at the BPZ Royal Rumble! Who will win the biggest match of the year?
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Monday Night RAW Discussion: February 11th 2019

image.png

Despite Stephanie McMahon’s urging last week, Becky Lynch refused to allow WWE medical personnel to examine her injured knee and then struck both Stephanie and Triple H in consecutive nights. The Man has now been invited back to Raw by the McMahon Family in the wake of these controversial actions

• Becky Lynch invited to Raw again by the McMahon Family after her controversial actions last week
  • How will Seth Rollins respond to Brock Lesnar?
  • Did Finn Bálor earn his Intercontinental Championship Match?
  • Ruby Riott sets her sights on the Raw Women’s Championship
  • Will Dana Brooke go one-on-one with Natalya?
  • What’s next for Kurt Angle?

The Revival is FINALLY Raw Tag Team Champs and it was a great match. Hoping the division can be revived this year. The stuff with Becky was great and the ending of Raw was done pretty well I think, even if I don't want Charlotte in. The stuff they're doing with the call ups has been awful. Like wtf is this EC3/Dean stuff and where is Lacey Evans?

I'm very happy that The Revival finally got the Tag Titles, the answer is how long will they hold it for? 

I love Charlotte as a heel, she is a natural born Heel and when she came out, everyone boo her and thats exactly what WWE really needs, that annoying heel that everyone despises and that women is Charlotte