Summerslam on BrendenPlayz!

The biggest party of the Summer, coming soon to BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

WWE Elimination Chamber

The Road to Wrestlemania officially begins at the Royal Rumble PPV! Discuss all the matches on the show and give your predictions on the winners.
Discuss Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year
  • BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
Bad Attitude Bullet

Why Becky Vs Ronda Should be a fatal 4 way at Wrestlemania 35

So i was taking to someone on twitter about this and She brought up a very good point Asuka has a legitimate claim to be in this match just as much as Ronda Becky and Charlotte has

And Here's Why

Ronda Stole Asuka's Rumble Moment Royal Rumble 2018

Charlotte Ended Asuka's Streak Wrestlemania 34

Charlotte Stole Becky's Summerslam Moment

Becky Attacked Ronda RAW Leading into Survivor Series

Ronda Cost Becky and Charlotte their match Tables Ladders And Chairs

Asuka Defeated Becky Lynch Royal Rumble

Becky Stole Charlotte's Royal Rumble Win

So this is why Becky Vs Ronda Should be a Fatal 4 Way for the RAW and SDLive Womens Championship

And the winner should be Asuka because out of everyone of these ladies Asuka has been mistreated the most She had a undefeated streak, she was humiliated during that feud with Carmella and James Ellsworth.

18 minutes ago, Ropati said:

why don't they just do Charlotte vs Asuka and Becky vs Ronda?

you're burying asuka for a forced 4HW agenda

Becky RAW Womens Champion

Sasha And Bayley WWE Womens Champion and you cant leave charlotte out so she'd be SDLive womens champion

thats why i prefer WWE To merge both rosters into one and have Asuka walk out as undisputed Womens champion

because like i said she needs a big win over a top star like ronda becky and charlotte

37 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

you're burying asuka for a forced 4HW agenda

Becky RAW Womens Champion

Sasha And Bayley WWE Womens Champion and you cant leave charlotte out so she'd be SDLive womens champion

thats why i prefer WWE To merge both rosters into one and have Asuka walk out as undisputed Womens champion

because like i said she needs a big win over a top star like ronda becky and charlotte

how am i burying asuka lmao never did I say she should lose i just said it would be better if they did charlotte vs asuka with asuka wanting to get revenge or Charlotte for breaking her streak and Becky versing Ronda 1 on 1 since there feud is personal and should be a 1 on 1

10 minutes ago, Ropati said:

how am i burying asuka lmao never did I say she should lose i just said it would be better if they did charlotte vs asuka with asuka wanting to get revenge or Charlotte for breaking her streak and Becky versing Ronda 1 on 1 since there feud is personal and should be a 1 on 1

oh i'm not saying you as you are physically burying Asuka i'm just saying if you (WWE) Have all 4 horse women walk out with all the gold the you're just feeding 12 women just to push a 4HW Agenda instead of giving the titles to those who actually deserve it

If it stays a 1 on 1 then WWE are burying 10 women just for bayley and sasha banks WWE are burying ruby riott for ronda  and if WWE did go with Asuka vs charlotte they are buying Asuka again just like they did last year and just like they did with bray wyatt after he won the WWE Title