Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Maasa

Who are AEW's Main Targets Going Forward

The Revival are probably a main target because they are rumored to be unhappy in their current situation at WWE. Other than the Revival I could probably think of some of Impact's guys like Rich Swann because he has name value. Eddie Edwards, Moose and all of these sort of guys. In-regard to others in WWE I think AEW would take anyone that's put in front of them just for the sheer fact of taking a name away from the WWE 

The Revival despite their championship victory seem to be the hot choice along with some 205 Live members like Gran Metalik
I think AEW will have their eyes on the glut of NXT. WWE have a top of the line performance and training centre that can produce great talent but there is only so much room for talent as they funnel through television. I think when AEW poaches some talent it will be an unexpected name that might not be established.

On 2/18/2019 at 3:52 AM, CodyCage said:

Cheeseburger (Not really important but could use development from them)

With the funding in AEW we could finally get what we have all wanted. Plush Cheeseburgers with Cheeseburgers face. Wouldn't be a bad signing for an likeable underdog.

I think any big names in WWE with a contract expeiring should be their focus. It makes it easier for the casual wrestling audience to transition into watching AEW. Ambrose is the first name that comes to my mind. Styles while unlikely would the be the perfect guy to get if he is willing to leave the WWE.

I think if we're talking indy guys it would be guys like Ospreay, Sami Callihan, Johny Mundo, maybe Eddie Edwards, a good women would be Tessa Blanchard, Then we have NJPW guys like Ibushi and even Okada

Then there's WWE guys like Ambrose obviously, maybe Dillinger, Gallows and Anderson

On 2/16/2019 at 11:35 PM, Julius said:

The Revival are probably a main target because they are rumored to be unhappy in their current situation at WWE. Other than the Revival I could probably think of some of Impact's guys like Rich Swann because he has name value. Eddie Edwards, Moose and all of these sort of guys. In-regard to others in WWE I think AEW would take anyone that's put in front of them just for the sheer fact of taking a name away from the WWE 

Eddie and moose resigned with impact and the revivals contract doesn't end till 2020

I think something that AEW are looking at that are not the first thought of a lot of their fans are the foreign talent some wouldn't be instantly interested in. They are truly sitting back and seeing what is available in the current wrestling market and before AEW becomes an officially airing brand i feel we are going to see quite a few more of those type of names that have fans rushing to Google to take their information fill and that is exciting. 

Gallows and Anderson would be the main targets in my opinion, not only that Matt and Nick love Tag Team wrestling, but they have travel with Gallows and Anderson in the Bullet Club, plus they would be great in AEW, they would be used a lot and probably Tag Champs 100%

Another would be Tye, due to Cody having a relationship with him when they were a Tag Team in FCW, I feel Tye would be welcomed in AEW and everyone would enjoy him a lot, maybe he could still use the Perfect 10 gimmick or maybe a different gimmick, whatever he uses, he'll do well with 

3 hours ago, The Marker said:

Another would be Tye, due to Cody having a relationship with him when they were a Tag Team in FCW, I feel Tye would be welcomed in AEW and everyone would enjoy him a lot, maybe he could still use the Perfect 10 gimmick or maybe a different gimmick, whatever he uses, he'll do well with 

I'd be surprised if a wrestler could run into legal trouble for shouting 10 to the crowd.The Count from Sesame Street might have a hand in this settlement if it comes up. It's his most successful gimmick though so i can see him continuing it in some variation at least at first outside of WWE. Giving what the people want.
What do you imagine is Dillinger's ceiling if he joined a company like AEW?