WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Bad Attitude Bullet

My 100% Honest Concern about the WWE

So i was talking to this guy on youtube and we were having a nice back and forth conversation and It made me look at the NXT And 205 Live Roster and to be honest? its made me Question what the hell triple h is doing with NXT And 205 Live

Lets start with 205 Live With the release of TJP and Hideo Itami they are down to 10 Members and they have nobody that's legit enough to beat Buddy Murphy Unless they Move Finn Balor Ricochet and Lio Rush to 205 Live

If we look at NXT they only have 4 guys that could take down Ciampa Gargano Been there Black He's lost Adam Cole but he's probably going to be held back for Gargano and then you Have Ricochet But other then that they have no one

And do they have anyone to take down The War Raiders just curious

Then lets look at the main roster

Lets start with The Smackdown and RAW Tag Team Titles

Whose legit enough to take down The Revival and The Usos?  DIY? Authors of Pain? i mean every other tag team has been misused

Smackdown Womens Championship?

Whose legit enough to take Asuka Down? In my honest opinion Ever Since The Royal Rumble Asuka's has been forgotten about

Asuka debuted on the main roster was booked O-kay on RAW And then she won the women's royal rumble and then ever since Ronda Debuted She's been forgotten about and given the bray wyatt treatment

The IC Championship and US Championship

My pitch for the IC Championship for Wrestlemania is

Ricochet Vs Finn Balor Vs Aleister Black given 20 25 minutes that could be an instant classic

The US Title i don't know what the hell they are going to do there

Then We got the Universal Championship

Do we put the title on Seth Only to drop it to someone else 3 months later or do you keep it on seth for 6 months and then have him drop it because if we are going to put it on Seth We cant have the title flip flop between people just for the sake of them being champions or do we keep the title on brock and have him walk into UFC and walk out as a 2 sport champion i dunno

and then We got The RAW Womens championship

if we are going to put the title on becky Who is there to take her down that the fans actually want and has been built up correctly Like Everyone should be booked on an even level so when the current champion steps down there's someone there to take their place

HOWEVER sometimes when the fans ask for something they change their mind and want someone else as champion.i dont want that happening once becky seth and maybe kofi becomes champion its just unfair on them Oh lets push this person until they get the title and then they become forgettable kinda like asuka was

i dunno maybe i'm not saying the right words

I'm here to answer your questions Bullet

About Cruiserweights: Lio Rush still makes appearances on 205 Live and in my opinion will become the champ in due time plus I feel that they will bring more Cruiserweight from NXT as a way to have more on. 

About NXT: They know what they doing, NXT is smart and they will still put on great stuff, HHH knows what he is doing and plus they are building other people like Riddle, Bugenhagen and others on the roster 

About RAW: I feel once the Universal Championship is brought back to us, I feel that WWE will have Seth keep the title for a while until Roman is available to compete again, once that happens he'll bring the title to him, for Tag Teams, they have the Superstar Shake Up so other Tag Teams can come over to RAW and help out, Women's Title, I feel that Charlotte will move to RAW to feud and I know that they will find a way to make a star out of someone, IC title will be occupied by Finn and probably the guys from NXT that move up. 

About SD: US Title, I'm sure they'll make it good since they are moving it to FOX so that means that it will get it time to shine, for the Tag Titles, it fine so far I feel, they just need to have good teams there and everything will be fine

12 minutes ago, I Can't Odd said:

You keep asking whose legit like they can't build someone up to be legit.

I'm just saying sometimes the fans ask for someone and when WWE gives them what they want they all of a sudden want some body else

Example One minute they wanted Dean Ambrose the next they wanted AJ Styles to win

They wanted Asuka as champion and as soon as she did she was forgotten about by Charlotte and Becky And the fans

9 minutes ago, The Marker said:

I'm here to answer your questions Bullet

About Cruiserweights: Lio Rush still makes appearances on 205 Live and in my opinion will become the champ in due time plus I feel that they will bring more Cruiserweight from NXT as a way to have more on. 

About NXT: They know what they doing, NXT is smart and they will still put on great stuff, HHH knows what he is doing and plus they are building other people like Riddle, Bugenhagen and others on the roster 

About RAW: I feel once the Universal Championship is brought back to us, I feel that WWE will have Seth keep the title for a while until Roman is available to compete again, once that happens he'll bring the title to him, for Tag Teams, they have the Superstar Shake Up so other Tag Teams can come over to RAW and help out, Women's Title, I feel that Charlotte will move to RAW to feud and I know that they will find a way to make a star out of someone, IC title will be occupied by Finn and probably the guys from NXT that move up. 

About SD: US Title, I'm sure they'll make it good since they are moving it to FOX so that means that it will get it time to shine, for the Tag Titles, it fine so far I feel, they just need to have good teams there and everything will be fine

Does Triple H know what he's doing isn't he in charge of 205 how come didn't they build TJP up again for the Cruiserweight championship? same thing with Hideo Itami, You guys keep saying oh Triple H is doing a great job but I look at People Like Becky Lynch Nikki Cross Tye Dillinger Hideo Itami TJP The people they've dropped the ball on. one of the most notable names is Lacey Evans did he do anything with her?there are some guys triple h has done a fantastic job with Gargano Ciampa Aleister Black However the names i mentioned above are a different story

if we do put the title on Seth then the fans need to 100% commit to it enjoy the ride and then talk about who should take the title off of him, if it was me i'd move all the women to smackdown and have Asuka the Queen of that division and then you can have Becky and Charlotte helping carry the load and then you can build up superstars like Nikki Cross Alexa Bliss Ember Moon plus you have the tag team division you have the mens tag team division on RAW And the Womens Tag division on Smackdown

if it was Me I'd book the raw and smackdown tag team titles defended in a fatal 4 way ladder match DIY Vs Heavy Machinery Vs The Usos Vs The Revival And the Winners become the undisputed Tag Team Champions

As for the US Title I mean R-Truth could drop the title to Rey Mysterio and then have Rey Drop it to Andrade At Wrestlemania but i dont know