BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Ross

Booking Discord Server

BOOKING DISCORD SERVER

Click To Join -> https://discord.gg/yxzzZsK

For the past year or so Brenden has blew up the TEW scene with his streams and videos. A few months ago I put together a booking server where members of the community can post there own saves in their own room on Discord. So far we have around 40 members in the server and we are looking to add more and take it to the next level. Normally people will post their TEW saves in a post however some people don't have the effort for that or other people will just keep their save to themselves. In this discord you can post all your shows in your very own room and book as you wish taking advice and opinions from the rest of the discord. Or you can just sit back and read other peoples TEW saves and give them advice or things you think would be cool. 

Here is some of the features we currently have in the Discord server:

- Mods Room: Got any cool mods you enjoy playing? Share the mod with the rest of the server to play and see what they think!

- Mod Requests: If you want to play a certain year in TEW or just can't find a new mod to play then ask for the mod in this chatroom, Someone will be sure to help you find the right mod you are looking for.

- News & Rumours: In this room you can find all the latest news from up and coming booking games such as the next TEW game aswell as new updates for current booking games.

- Your Own Room: If you have a save you want to share with the server then be sure to head to the room request chatroom and ask for a room. One of the Admins/Mods will allocate you your very own room.

@Bart @Julius @Smith

I want to thank these boys for looking after the server for me whilst I was absent and making sure everyone got a room etc.

@bailey14

Bailey will also become an Admin on the server helping out where needed and enforcing the rules so thanks to him also. 

@BrendenPlayz

I also want to thank Brenden just for being in the server and making it look cool. I'll also speak to him about adding a feature where you guys can ask him questions about his saves and future plans.