WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
FDS

Smackdown Womens Championship: Asuka (c) VS Mandy Rose

20190226_Asuka_Mandy--f6cf0994c8f971e795 

Mandy Rose will get the opportunity to prove that the spotlight should always be on her when she challenges SmackDown Women’s Champion Asuka at WWE Fastlane.

The Golden Goddess stunned the WWE Universe on the Feb. 19 edition of SmackDown LIVE when she not only stepped to The Empress of Tomorrow, but defeated Asuka in one-on-one competition. Of course, that came after Rose faked an eye injury to create an opening for herself.

In a WWE.com Exclusive interview announcing the match, The Golden Goddess boldly claimed that after their match, Asuka wasn’t ready for Mandy Rose. Will that be the case when the two clash for the SmackDown Women’s Championship? Find out at WWE Fastlane, Sunday, March 10, at 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network!

WWE.com

The bright side to Charlotte and Becky Lynch dragging themselves to Raw to try and capture the RAW Women's Championship is now Smackdown is able to elevate some of the other women into the limelight against Asuka.

Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville have both improved ten fold since their debuts next to page back in 2017 and will hopefully be main stays of the singles and tag division going forward. This will be a chance for Mandy Rose to continue to show that. I don't think that Mandy Rose is going to win the championship at Fastlane but i wouldn't be disappointed at the upset. 

Great to see Mandy get a shot at the title, she has star written all over her and on this big stage I hope she can deliver and further enhance her push to become one of the top Women's wrestlers in the company. As much as I like Asuka being a badass I don't necessarily want her to squash Mandy. Asuka is on a brand with not many female challengers and if she squashes Mandy then that eliminates one of the few challengers remaining. Expect Asuka to win, however I hope that Mandy gets a good showing 

This is sort of interest as I am not sure what are the plans for the SD woman's championship.   The raw woman's championship seems to be set in stone but this one I really have no clue.  I would say Asuka wins here at Fastlane but I am not sure.  Will the plans be Asuka vs Sonya Deville or will wwe do a title change and make it Mandy Rose vs Sonya deville at mania?  then again with the women's tag titles I'd think wwe wouldn't do anything to break up a woman's tag team so maybe Asuka will just defend then face the other.  But really not sure here what wwe is doing.

5 hours ago, bailey14 said:

Can we please get Asuka back on a roll i mean she is the Women's Champion and can we have after this Alexa Bliss jump over to Smackdown and challenge Asuka so she actually has legit competition at Mania

unfortunately i heard Alexa Bliss is injured as well as Asuka so i dont know what they are doing with asuka and alexa

Please..more than anything in the world let Mandy Rose win this match. Don't get me wrong, I like Asuka. But we haven't had an orginal Smackdowns Champion in awhile, and Ik "aSuKa HaS nEvEr WoN" but Idgaf, imo Asuka is overrated. And if Rose walks into Mania with the title, facing off in a six pack challenge or whatever they are doing. I would love it

3 hours ago, BiC said:

Please..more than anything in the world let Mandy Rose win this match. Don't get me wrong, I like Asuka. But we haven't had an orginal Smackdowns Champion in awhile, and Ik "aSuKa HaS nEvEr WoN" but Idgaf, imo Asuka is overrated. And if Rose walks into Mania with the title, facing off in a six pack challenge or whatever they are doing. I would love it

Multi-wrestler match aside. If you were tasked with choosing the opponent for Rose going into Wrestlemania and it couldn't be a rematch, who would you pick? I feel like with Asuka as champion going into Wrestlemania it easier to picture the defending champion than the new rising champion on the next PPV. 
Mandy Rose deserves to be in the position she is though there is no question.