BrendenPlayz Hall of Fame 2019

Find out who was inducted into the BPZ Hall of Fame for 2019 and read about their journey on the forums.
Read Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Stomping Grounds

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Stomping Grounds!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Congratulations to Bailey for winning the BPZ World Heavyweight Championship!
  • NXT Takeover 12 and Fastlane is coming soon to Universe Mode!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Sign in to follow this  
Resin

Why we should have John Cena vs R-Truth at Mania 35.

Recently on SD Live R-Truth has been admiring John Cena and is acting just like him. He's been doing Open Challenge matches and has won the matches. He even did a 5- Knuckle Shuckle last week. Maybe at Mania we could get R-Truth vs Cena for the title.

I don't think it will be at Wrestlemania but it will be a feud i wouldn't mind seeing revisited at one point before both of their careers end. It will be worth it just to see cigarette smoking R-Truth again.

Sadly though now that Cena is part time i think they are now going to be more selective on who he faces on each return. Though with R-Truth admiring John Cena the way he has my first though was them teaming together one week on Smackdown honestly. 

I don't think it will be at Wrestlemania but it will be a feud i wouldn't mind seeing revisited at one point before both of their careers end. It will be worth it just to see cigarette smoking R-Truth again.

Sadly though now that Cena is part time i think they are now going to be more selective on who he faces on each return. Though with R-Truth admiring John Cena the way he has my first though was them teaming together one week on Smackdown honestly.