Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Sign in to follow this  
TomLightsOut

Intro

Hey Everyone, My name is Tom. I came across BrendenPlayz videos on YouTube and became instantly hooked on his stuff. I have a been a wrestling fan since the late 90s and I watch every major wrestling now a days. My favorite wrestlers are AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Aliester Black and Seth Rollins are just to name a few. Wanna know more? Just ask.

Ay yo what's up dude, I'm Brad, and I'll be your tour guide throughout the adventure we call 'BrendenPlayz Forums'. Most people are interested in the "Kayfabe" section which you can find directly below the "Introduce Yourself" section. I recommend reading this post before doing anything though.

Another section that is widely popular is the diaries section, where you can do basically anything, whether it be a WWE Brand Split diary or a Call Of Duty diary, we welcome them all. Not good at creative writing? That's okay, because we have sections for Extreme Warfare Revenge (Game I will link below), and WWE 2K19, where most members post their Universe Modes and write them up for members to enjoy.

Links to all three sections + EWR:

http://brendenplayz.com/forums/index.php?/forum/88-wwe-2k19/

http://brendenplayz.com/forums/index.php?/forum/50-extreme-warfare-revenge/

http://brendenplayz.com/forums/index.php?/forum/60-diaries/

http://homeofprowrestling.com/tew/ewr/software.html

We also have Title Votings every month that are based on contributions to the forums, and once you reach 25 posts (which I'm sure you will), you will be able to view the awards section where all of the votings are posted. We have a voting at BPZMania 4, which has the NXT Title, which is held by Alex Costa.

Anyways, please read the guidelines because a lot of new members don't and end up breaking rules, so take a minute to check those out. So, welcome totheforums dude and I hope you stay active!

Welcome to the forums, Tom! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you haven't already, I'd suggest signing up to the BPZ vs EWR mod for TEW (sign-up page linked below) so that you can have your own wrestler be apart of Brenden's streams on Twitch. Also, if you need help with anything at all, be sure to ask one of the lovely moderators and they'll be happy to help.

8 minutes ago, Yt-alfmeister said:

Hey everyone im a small YouTuber and i just wanted to say hey. Im a fan of brenden every since 2k13. I just wanted to what the forms are about i heard its a friendly place. 

Welcome to the forums Alfmeister! We're happy to have you here but to introduce yourself, you should create your own topic in this section instead of posting on someone else's. If you go to the "Introduce Yourself!" forum that this topic has been posted in, you can create your own topic by pressing the big blue button on the right of the screen and reintroduce yourself as you did in this post.

image.png