WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Julius

Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch

image.png

Once again, The Man has come around, ready to defy the establishment when she battles longtime adversary Charlotte Flair with huge WrestleMania implications. 

Originally slated to face Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey for the illustrious title after winning the 2019 Women’s Royal Rumble Match, Lynch was subsequently suspended by WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon and replaced by Flair after she attacked both Stephanie McMahon and Triple H over her refusal to be checked out by medical personal for a potential injury. 

Following The Man’s arrest on Raw last Monday for violating her suspension numerous times and attacking everyone in sight, Rousey urged Stephanie to allow Lynch to challenge for the title at WrestleMania. The Chief Brand Officer then reiterated that Lynch would not compete at The Show of Shows, and that The Baddest Woman on the Planet would defend her title against SmackDown LIVE’s Charlotte Flair as scheduled.

Given the McMahon family’s refusal to budge on the Lynch situation, Rousey laid the Raw Women’s Title down in front of Stephanie and left it there, leaving many to wonder if she would carry the championship to WrestleMania at all.

In light of Rousey’s actions, it was determined that she had, in fact, vacated the title. In the wake of that news, it was also announced that Becky had been reinstated and would face Charlotte to crown a new Raw Women’s Champion. However, before Raw ended, Rousey appeared before the WWE Universe and made it clear she never vacated the title, unleashing a war of words on all parties involved.

As a result, Becky Lynch will still battle Charlotte Flair at WWE Fastlane this Sunday, but not for the Raw Women’s Title. Instead, if Lynch wins, she will be added to the Raw Women’s Championship Match between Rousey and Flair at WrestleMania 35. 

Will this showdown between bitter rivals dramatically alter The Showcase of the Immortals? Find out at WWE Fastlane, streaming live on WWE Network this Sunday at 7 ET/4 PT.

This Was poorly done, I would have had Becky Lynch Vs Charlotte for the RAW Womens Championship go on as scheduled HOWEVER i would have had The Match end With A No Contest With Ronda Rousey come out and F*%£$£%k Things up and take back her RAW Womens Championship and Say I never Vacated the Womens Championship So these B*£%£$hes don't deserve my title, that perfectly sets up Ronda Rousey Vs Becky Lynch Vs Charlotte for The RAW Womens Championship at Wrestlemania 35

I don't like this match. Obviously Becky is winning here and thats my problem with it Charlotte shouldn't be losing this close to Mania she should also be kept strong. This will be the 3rd time she loses to Becky know. How can Charlotte actually win the title than 

Should of just put Lynch in the match, Bailey said it perfectly above. Unless Charlotte goes on a winning streak in between Fastlane and Mania, shes looking weak and will not win. This storyline went from a fun, unsuspected storyline to a forced, sloppy, and just annoying storyline. its clear what brand WWE likes more and, its sad to see. 

Either way, this match will be decent enough but, its been done so much will it even be worth watching?

I don't think we really needed a match to have Becky inserted because its so obvious whats going to happen so there is no point watching it in the first place. I would have much rathered Lynch force WWE to put her in rather than earn it. The fact that Lynch doesn't seem that pissed about being screwed is a little annoying. If this match was about winner faces Rousey, thats a different story because then it would be more intriguing, but with this there is only one possible outcome 

It was pretty much a given Ronda was getting involved in some capacity but really? That was all? Felt really deflating to see a single punch for a DQ win, not even like a real beatdown or something. Makes Becky getting to Mania feel a bit cheap as well. I really hate how they have went with this storyline and I'm ready for it to be over soon.

WWE have done a good job over-complicating this story. I know in their minds they might of been attempting to grow more sympathy for the baby-face or just trying to kill time between then and Wrestlemania but my feelings following this match tonight is that this match and the last week or two have really dampened my excitement for this match. And i feel it has affected the crowd reaction slightly.

i've always been in the court that i should've been also Becky vs Ronda but i was against Charlotte, it wouldn't make the match worse...but it's made the build up worse. Not because of Charlotte but because of needing to write this conflict leading up to Wresltemania. And then Charlotte after the match just stands still looking "shocked" seconds after trying to break Becky's knee.

I agree with Bailey that this was more of an angle than an actual match and Charlotte played her role really well. She is a wonderful heel when she needs to be and Charlotte getting her comeuppance is something i look forward to. I just hope that this injury angle is going to die in the next month and we don't need to watch Becky limp down the Wrestlemania ramp.