BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Epic1237_

The Crawling Dead

Day Two After the Outbreak

Brenden wakes up early to see if Sameer came back but only sees Bart asleep. Keeley comes through and kicks Bart to wake him up. Bart screams before realizing it's Brenden and Keeley. "hey I got an idea lets go to the corner shop down the road"

Bart looks outside and sees two People running away from a group of zombies. Brenden recognizes them "hey isn't that BIC and Arius?" Keeley stays quiet and Bart shrugs his shoulders. Brenden opens the door and calls them over. Both BIC and Arius start thanking Brenden. Brenden loving that BIC and Arius start saying "yep keep praising me I'm a God." "oi Dickheads" shouts Keeley "All the zombies are coming over here." BIC pulls a Sausage roll out of his bag and yells "when I throw this run!" He throws the sausage roll and the zombies get distracted. Keeley picks up her Vacuum and is the first to flee with Brenden and CO following behind.

Bad Attitude Bullet finds a crashed Fiat 500 with no one near it 

The Gang now calling themselves "The London Riot"  are recruiting a new member called James Hunter. Kansheek makes him one of the kings guard. All of a sudden Julius swings his axe at Kansheek but misses and Hollow hits Julius in the stomach. Instead of killing him Kansheek tells James hunter to take him into the dungeons to torture him.  

At the Church, FDS wakes up to an empty Church but sees Dick Togo's Samurai Sword

At the pub sweet Papi Sanchez sets an expedition to the local Pharmacist because Odd accidentally shot at dart into Shark boys hand

Maasa goes to sleep at 5 in the morning.

Hollow is doing Weight training in one of the rooms in Buckingham Palace and out of the window he sees two people staring at him one is the guy from last night and the other is a new guy Carrying a barbed wire baseball bat   

Night 2 After the Outbreak

FDS has been searching for Cody and Dick Togo for the last hour and a half he realizes the only place they could be is up the clocktower, on his way up he sees blood so he runs back down the stairs and grabs Dick Togo's samurai sword and heads up the stairs. 

While Klare and Odd go to the pharmacist for Shark Boys injury. Sweet Papi grabs a pool cue in case anything unwanted enters.

Bullet finds a shack with pictures when a guy under a desk hiding says "his name is was Toxic and he was Killed by The London Riots", then suddenly the stranger grabs Bullets Shotgun and commits suicide,  He had a name tag in his pocket, Bullet grabs the tag and the name was Slim. Bullet promises to avenge Toxic and loads his shotgun.

At the Church FDS makes it to the top and sees Cody cutting of Dicks left Leg. Cody tells FDS to run down stairs and grab the prosthetic leg in the storage behind the bread while he stops the blood loss. Before he goes downstairs FDS asks "why are you cutting his leg to begin with?" Cody replies "he was bit, now hurry and get the leg!" FDS bolts downstairs.

Brenden and CO find a shop and lock it up.

Kansheek is driving around London with the "Kings Guards" shooting at as many zombies as possible, Kansheek grabs a mega phone and tells anyone hiding to join him JOH runs out of hiding and joins them. 

At the dungeons Akki is on Julius duty 

Maasa has broken his toilet and plans to find a new one tomorrow

Aaron is trying to repair the fiat 500 which Sameer disappeared from

Bonus Parts of Night two 

Aaron is getting a replacement bumper for the Fiat 500 when a person on top of a nearby building shouts "I'm Ricochet" and attempts a 450 splash on to Aaron but misses and dies. That man was storm. Scared at the death and that storm is transforming into a zombie in front of his eyes Aaron flees and goes to Maasa's house

Day Three After the Outbreak

Brenden, Keeley, Arius, BIC and Bart are ransacking the shop. Bart starts apologizing to everyone "what are you apologizing for?" asks Brenden. Bart is about to say when 4 zombies break in but immediately get shot by BiC. "Nice shot" says Brenden. "oh shit!!!" screams Keeley who picks up her vacuum and flees while about 40 - 50 zombies start heading to the shop seeing the zombies BiC, Bart and Brenden run leaving Arius who has locked himself in the bathroom.

Bad Attitude Bullet runs out of Ammo Killing a group of zombies saving a kid named Nightbot.

At the church Dick Togo with his prosthetic leg, FDS and Cody are talking about a science company that opened up right before the outbreak, They decide to head their to try and find out what's in it Cody prays before heading out.

At Buckingham palace Hollow tells Silky to watch him when his walks to where he has been seeing the people.

Kansheek, Smith, Akki, Marker and James go around the city and spot Bullet helping Nightbot. They do a drive by and after a few shots from Smiths Draco they drive off.

Sweet Papi's gang are back together when Klare and Odd return with Medical supplies for Shark Boys hand injury, Mojo Rawley runs in with a Manchette and kills Shark boy before Klare grabs mojo and puts a whisk through him, killing mojo suddenly Shark boy jumps up and bites Klare, Sweet Papi Sanchez and odd kill Shark Boy, Klare and Mojos zombies and kick there body's out of the pub.

Bullet is repeatedly telling Nightbot not to cry. As one of Smiths bullets hit Nightbot in the heart. Nightbot passes away in Bullets heart so Bullet ties his arm to a drain and leaves.

Hollow is telling the people he keeps seeing to come out but no one shows up

Arius who now realizes the danger he's in and decides the Brenden and Co will return to save him.

On 3/16/2019 at 1:39 AM, Epic1237_ said:

Brenden, Keeley, Arius, BIC and Bart are ransacking the shop. Bart starts apologising to everyone "what are you apologizing for?" asks Brenden. Bart is about to say when 4 zombies break in but immediately get shot by BiC. "Nice shot" says Brenden. "oh shit!!!" screams Keeley who picks up her vacuum and flees while about 40 - 50 zombies start heading to the shop seeing the zombies 

You know i'm starting to wonder if Keeley and her vacuum is attracting these zombies towards us more than anything else...hm. We have formed quite the power group though in this apocalypse even if it seems we scatter faster than the Mystery Gang (not a bad choice for heroes to look up to)

On 3/16/2019 at 1:39 AM, Epic1237_ said:

BiC, Bart and Brenden run leaving Arius who has locked himself in the bathroom.

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome. I have both water and a toilet, what else could i need?

Night Three after the Outbreak

As the sun sets Bullet finds a house to camp in for the night, he goes to use to toilet when someone screams it's Maddrix who is on the toilet reading Manga, Bullet excuses himself and leaves the house and finds another house and double checks that it is abandoned then locks the front door and sleeps.

The London Riots have set up a stage at Buckingham Palace and Akki is performing to the rest of the Riots. Everyone is enjoying it except Hollow who has locked himself in a room where the lights have gone out. The London Riots have ran in since all the electricity has gone out. Hollow and James go to the dungeon to check on Julius only to see he has escaped, suddenly they hear shooting and screaming they run up stairs only to see Kansheek dead on the third floor with his brains splattered on his Laptop Hollow says "I'm in charge now, everyone secure the palace" everyone spreads out making sure the killer or killers have left the palace.

Dick Togo and FDS are on lookout while Cody is peeing in a house when 4 strangers come in the house Togo pulls out his massive sword and shouts "who goes there" one of them shouts "hello there I'm Brenden, this is Keeley, this is Bart and this is BiC , there was someone else called Arius but we left him in a toilet" "hmm" grunts Cody who then tells them the plan and everyone is down for it except Bart who is hesitant.

Odd and Sweet Papi Sanchez switch pub and drink away their tears. 

Aaron is telling Maasa his encounter with Storm but Maasa doesn't believe him.

Extra part of night 3

Brenden is watching MLW when he sees a figure walking down the street. The figure sees Brenden staring at him and does a hand symbol. The figure pulls his hand up and spreads his fingers out and lowers his middle and ring fingers, Brenden smiles but then the figure gets hit by a car, Brenden is shocked then Jim Cornette walks out of the car and says "thank you, fuck you, bye" then goes in his car and drives off. Brenden runs outside to see long time viewer of Brendens channel Shroud dead on the floor.

Day 4

The London Riots are checking CCTV to see if it caught anyone entering the palace and see two men running to the power generator. Hollow recognises them as the people he has been seeing.

Odd is waking up and sees Sweet Papi Sanchez with a shotgun, Odd screams but Sanchez tells him to shut it, then Sanchez grabs Odd and they lock themselves in a room when a masked person walks in sees a half eaten bagel and cocks his shot gun and starts searching through the rooms in the pub, knowing the danger he and odd are in Sweet Papi Sanchez runs out of the room and tackles the Masked person and removes the mask IT'S SAMEER, Sameer shoots Sanchez in the head killing Sanchez, Odd runs out and stabs Sameer in the leg with a knife but Sameer shoots Odds head off. Sameer leaves the pub with Odd and Sanchez dead lying on the floor.

Brenden & CO are heading to the laboratory but get attacked by a group of zombies they fight the zombies off when all of a sudden Bart shoots Keeley and kills her. Brenden starts beating down on Bart till everyone pulls him off Bart begins to explain to Brenden that Keeley was the reason Brenden clicked the 2010/11 save which started the apocalypse. Brenden walks off leaving the group. FDS just starts praying and Dick Togo cleans the blood off his sword

Edited by Epic1237_

Finale part 1

Bart, Cody, FDS, BIC and Dick Togo enter the laboratory without Brenden who is mourning Keeley, Suddenly he sees Sameer enter the laboratory with a loaded shotgun, Brenden runs after him.

The London Riots hear reports of people at the laboratory so they drive over there little do they know three people are watching them BWM, Echo and Julius.

Brenden is about to enter the laboratory when Bad Attitude Bullet arrives "Brenden I know you don't like me but your friends are in trouble!" they run into the laboratory.

Aaron and Maasa stumble on the laboratory and go inside to find a toilet since Aaron forgot to go.

Dick Togo walks into a room full of monitors and sees Sameer stalking FDS with a shotgun he runs to save him.

FDS sees a unopened bottle of Lager and picks it up and jugs but hears a BANG he turns around to see Dick shot in the stomach, FDS runs away.

Everyone heard the BANG including The London Riots who armour up and pick up guns before entering.

Bullet goes to a window and spots the London Riots and says "this is worse than before"

BIC is talking to himself when he sees a Ghoul at the top of the stairs he is walking up, BIC watches the Ghoul walk away.

The London Riots make there entrance with Akki rapping them while the rest go on the hunt except James and Hollow.

Smith finds Maasa and start hitting his head against a wall but Aaron bashes Smiths head up with a rock.

Edited by Epic1237_

Finale

Bullet and Brenden find the corpse of Dick Togo and Bullet pulls out a pistol giving it to Brenden.

James tells Hollow "Listen I haven't been entirely honest my name is actually Kai" Hollow tells him to kill people.

Maasa and Aaron find a knife and hide.

Julius, BWM and Echo arrive from the left of the building and draw there weapons.

Bart finds a button which kills all zombies and is about to press it when the power goes out.

Akki is smashing the power generator when Cody runs at him, They fight for a while till Cody smashes the bible over Akki's head knocking him out, Cody kills Akki by strangling him, Sameer enters and shoots Cody killing him instantly.

Kai is searching for someone but Brenden sneak attacks him with a metal pole, Brenden ties Kai and dangles him off a balcony. 

BIC follows the ghoul to a room, he enters and the door locks behind him.

Julius runs at Marker and Silky and uses his axe to chop both of their heads off.

Bullet goes to the generator room and shoots at Sameer, they go back and forth but Sameer gets shot into the stomach and falls over Bullet turns on the Generator and the power turns back on.

Bart presses the button.

Maddrix is running from zombies but all of the zombies fall over and die.

Bullet turns around but Sameer shoots him, Brenden witnesses this and stabs Sameer.

Kai is still tied up and Julius starts to pull him up.

Julius stabs Kais hands and feet, Hollow stabs Julius in the neck killing him, Julius stomps on Kais face until it is a bloody splodge, BWM and Echo knock down Hollow and choke him.

BIC is staring at the ghoul when another ghoul snaps his neck.

Survivors

Brenden, BWM, Echo, Maasa, Aaron, FDS, Bart, Maddrix

Arius?

12 hours ago, Epic1237_ said:

Survivors

Brenden, BWM, Echo, Maasa, Aaron, FDS, Bart, Maddrix

Arius?

Survivor! Damn right. Bic, Marker, Cody. All might've doubted my toilet strategy but look at what it has done for me ! Surviving in the loo while the world goes down the crapper. I have all i need! Water, fresh air...clothing to munch on. A nice firm door! I think this is the beginging of a beautiful existence in my new home.