Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Sign in to follow this  
Arius

Big E & Xavier Woods vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Rusev

D1KLTQ0WwAAGAIz.png

On WWE Fastlane Kickoff, Big E & Xavier Woods look to unleash the Power of Positivity on the imposing duo of Shinsuke Nakamura & Rusev.

The unlikely alliance of The King of Strong Style & The Bulgarian Brute is a very interesting combination of brutality and cunning. They forged their union in recent months out of the ashes of their respective United States Championship losses.

Yet, despite all that they clearly bring to the table, do Nakamura & Rusev have the strength to overcome two-thirds of the longest-reigning Tag Team Champions in WWE history, especially considering that Big E & Woods are fuelled by resentment over their cohort Kofi Kingston being replaced in Sunday’s WWE Title Match?

I defiantly feel like these two have the skill level to become the next "The Bar", when Sheamus and Cesaro first teamed up the were not good, in fact people thought the same way. Two underused guys teaming up, and thats what we have here. Rusev and Nakamura both are not great talkers and putting them in a tag team could do wonders for both men, sometimes a tag team is the way to fix an issue. But they have to be used right, a 50/50 booking schedule won't do the team, or anyone, wonders and I think they should defiantly start off by winning this match. If they end up taking the L, and losing to The New Day i don't know if the team can save themselves, plus The New Day doesn't really need anymore wins now does it. My prediction is Rusev/Nakamura, still trying to think of a good team name but, defiantly hoping these two go far.

Was a bit surprised to see this team lose but I guess the team isn't as big as I thought the WWE wanted them to be. I thought this was the next Bar type team as well and was expecting a bigger push faster, but I guess New Day is riding the Kofi momentum as well as this new team not having much stock being placed in them.

I'm going to hijack these thread to talk about the Kofi Kingston handicap match as well because we know the two had a connection. When New Day came out after becoming frustrated with what was happening in the ring Nakamura & Rusev followed to strike them down, avenging their loss in the pre-show. So...does anyone feel this might lead to League of Nations being reformed with new additions? Or is this just heels being heels?
At least the on screen charisma between the four of the could match the original group but at the same time the idea of the four of them grouping together feels tired. 
"The New Day must crumble"