Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Smackdown LIVE Discussion: March 12th 2019

image.png

One of the most shocking moments at WWE Fastlane came after the opening match. Though they came up short in their quest to regain the SmackDown Tag Team Titles from The Usos, all seemed well between Shane McMahon & The Miz as they shook hands and regrouped with The Miz’s father at ringside. However, Shane-O-Mac revealed his true colors shortly after, as he attacked The A-Lister from behind, forcing Miz’s father to watch as he pummeled his son, then put Miz to sleep with a triangle hold. Why did Shane McMahon bring The Co-Besties to an end?

1. R-Truth to challenge Samoa Joe for the United States Championship
  2. Mr McMahon addresses Kofi Kingston
  3. Hardys, Black and Ricochet join forces to face The Bar, Rusev and Nakamura 
  4. Shane McMahon to address his brutal attack of the Miz at WWE Fastlane

So just a few months from the McMahons taking back control of WWE from the General Managers and giving power to the audience all of the family who were at least some sort of good have now turned to the ruthless nature that the McMahon name beacons.

It's almost like pro wrestling fate isn't it? Vince can't help but manipulate and morph his vision. First with AJ Styles and now with the main event. And now Shane McMahon has given in to this side of the family, due to frustration with The Miz or otherwise we will soon hear on Smackdown. 

Samoa Joe boutta destroy R-Truth, then Cena gonna come out and save Truth, setting up Joe vs Cena at Mania, McMahon will be the good Heel as always to Kofi, but Kofi will get back into that match, I still don't get why Black and Ricochet are on RAW and SD, like does the brand split exist? Shane is gonna be one of the best heels, I know it he gonna be great 

Aj Styles and Randy Ortons promo....man. If you haven't watched it, watch it. Both men go back and fourth and it just proves when Orton is motivated, he is great on the mic. Both of these men are and while I don't expect it to be the best match on the Mania card or anything, it will defiantly be good.

The rest of the show was good aswell, loving this KOFI VS THE WORLD shit we got going on, Smackdown Live has my interest 100%. 

Another great episode of Smackdown which continued to further storylines en route to Wrestlemania. This Randy Orton Promo is one of the best I have seen him cut in such a long time, his aggression and the material all made sense which was refreshing to see. There is no doubt that both AJ and Randy will put on a great match but with added heat, this could turn into a must-watch affair. In regard to Kofi Kingston, I loved the booking on this weeks episode, the Kofi vs The World theme is absolutely fantastic and has invested me into seeing whats going to happen next week. Also the New Day as Bad Ass babyfaces are great, Big E's promo in the Main Event segment was absolutely phenomenal 

Looks like AJ Styles and Randy Orton are gonna face off at Wrestlemania, it's a good way to get both men on the card and i'm sure it's gonna be a wopper match. Looks like The New Day vs Bryan storyline continues can't wait to see where it goes from here and can't wait to see Kofi at WM. I don't think the rest of the show was anything special just good ole' Smackdown.

- I absolutely love how TNA is just being able to be mentioned at any given time now by on screen talent. I'd be interested to how many in a given crowd get the references at this point only through the WWE segments showing TNA footage on the network. Just preparing for the day the company purchase the footage it seems.
But i am all on board for this Orton vs Styles feud. The interactions and promos between them have been solid and based on their last match it can only get better when you put them on the grandest stage of Wrestlemania.

"I don't deserve anything! And i created Smackdown, created Raw, created WRESTLEMANIA! It's almost like i created heaven and earth but i don't deserve anything!" - Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon might be ageing but on the microphone, on the camera, he is as good as he has ever been. Also Big E had a great showing on the microphone and it just shows how far he has come since his RAW debut. He will be a great singles wrestler when The New Days mission is complete.

- Water is wet, the grass is green and heels love Vince McMahon. Everyone putting up their hand to beat up Kofi Kingston.  His vendetta against Kofi Kingston is ruthless and it's going to be interesting to see how Kofi Kingston somehow survives all these wrestlers next week or how Kofi somehow gets into the match some other way in the weeks to come.

- I'm very happy that Rowan returned as the eco-ally to Daniel Bryan over just being put together with Luke Harper again. It's a fresh start for the viking looking wrestler and i've been enjoying it since his return. The new tattoos, the metal shirts, the recycle sign on his titantron, the clawed chokeslam. I hope they stick together for a while.

- Please put an end to Ricochet & Black after Wrestlemania. Thank you.