Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Julius

Triple H vs Batista: No Holds Barred Match

image.png

Evolution may be a mystery, but the animosity between Triple H and Batista is anything but. After a decade-and-a-half of underlying and ever-obvious tension, and, more recently, weeks of severe personal animosity, The Game and The Animal will collide at WrestleMania for the second time in their storied careers, this time in a No Holds Barred Match.

Even though their brutal rivalry culminated in 2005, it’s always been a poorly kept secret that there’s no love lost between The Cerebral Assassin and “The Guardians of The Galaxy” star. Smiles quickly turned to scowls during an Evolution reunion on SmackDown 1000 last October when Batista called out Triple H on his less-than-stellar win/loss record against The Animal, and things got frosty quick between the two alpha males. Cooler heads prevailed that night, but it was incredibly clear that the issues that have persisted between the two since WrestleMania 21 were still very much alive.

The conflict entered a new stratosphere on the Feb. 25 edition of Raw. What was supposed to be Ric Flair’s 70th birthday celebration became a statement on the part of The Animal. Feeling as though Triple H wasn’t taking him seriously over recent months, Batista viciously attacked Flair (a man he has often cited as his mentor) in his locker room, leaving “The Nature Boy” in a crumbled heap and bluntly asking Triple H if he had his attention yet.

He did.

The Game retorted the following week, castigating Batista’s name and character and insisting that he was a quitter. The Animal seemed unphased by Triple H’s decree though, remaining focused on his sole objective: one last match with Triple H. Batista got what he wanted, but it will be on The Game’s terms.

And so, it will happen. There will be a rare WrestleMania rematch, as these two former friends and Evolution running buddies will face off with matters as personal as they have ever been. At WrestleMania 21, the World Heavyweight Championship was the prize as they squared off; 14 years later, it’s strictly about pride.

Find out who prevails when Triple H and Batista collide at WrestleMania 35, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network on Sunday, April 7!

i feel like they missed a big opportunity to do more with Batista When Batista was Yelling

GIVE ME WHAT I WANT GIVE ME WHAT I WANT GIVE ME WHAT I WANT

I was thinking besides a match with Triple H what else does Batista Want? and it goes back to Daniel Bryan & The Shield

Triple H Promised Batista a world title match and Batista Quit Because Triple H Didn't give it to him

It will be a hard hitting match no doubt but it just feels underwhelming

Now if it was me They could do 1 of 2 things

Batista Beats Triple H and Gets Inserted into the Seth Rollins Vs Brock Lesnar match because We've never really gotten Batista Vs Brock Lesnar in a one on one match

The other thing they could do is and this would be a big fat FUCK You to Daniel Bryan

Batista Beats Triple H and Gets inserted into the Daniel Bryan Vs Kofi Kingston Match

Cannot wait for this, the build to this match has been unbelievably good so far and I hope and pray they continue this down the home stretch. The fact that this is a No Holds Barred match makes it so much better, because of the aggressive nature. As far as who wins, I honestly don't know, I do know however this is going to be a fantastic spectacle on the biggest stage in Wrestling possible 

I think the No Holds barred stipulation will help this match as both guys are in their late 40's so having a regular match would have been boring in my opinion, considering this is a personal feud, it makes sense for the stipulation and I'm excited for this match.  

I know it won't be the best match, but the feeling alone will be amazing. The atmosphere when these two face, as long as the crowd isn't dead at that point, will be great. But honestly, I feel like this Mania will be rushed. There is so many matches on the card, or it feels like there is. Hopefully, the crowd doesn't die, but they most likely won't for these two. I hope Batista gets his pyro, and Triple H has a dope entrance as well. Hoping for the best for these matches

On 3/13/2019 at 8:24 AM, bailey14 said:

Yesss yesss cant wait for this match. Its gonna be fucking awesome.  Batista one last big match and calling it a career. Idk who will win but im gonna enjoy it and it should be freaking amazing. Ruthless agression vibes

The match should be great. I'm just confused as to why WWE Didn't do more with this storyline

Like the main reason why Batista left Evolution in 2014 is because He didn't get a world title shot he was promised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ER6ft1y3MQ

Batista said he was done with the shield and said he wanted his one on one championship Triple H Promised him and then Triple H said even if he did Batista would end up choking on it

So the reason why i said what i said is because it makes Sense Batista says he wants 2 things a match with triple h and his championship match Batista Beats Triple H and gets his 1 on 1 match with Daniel Bryan

The start of this was truely perfect. It reminded me of times when the creative team was much better at that telling stories and had nice twists. That alone plus the two competitors will make this an anticipated match. I actually hope Batista wins, he may be retiring but still, Triple H doesn't need it and it would make for a nice moment.