WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Julius

Triple H vs Batista: No Holds Barred Match

i think Triple H Is Secretly gay now hear me out

1. Wrestlemania 29 he needed shawn michaels to beat Brock Lesnar
  2. Wrestlemania 30 he had stephanie mcmahon by his side and he lost
  3. Wrestlemania 31 he needed DX to beat Sting
  4. Wrestlemania 32 he had stepahnie mcmahon by his side and he lost
  5. Wrestlemania 33 he had stephanie mcmahon by his side and he lost
  6. Wrestlemania 34 he had stephanie Mcmahon by his side and he lost
  7. WWE Super show down he needed shawn michaels by his side to beat Undertaker
  8. Wrestlemania 35 he needed ric flair by his side to beat Batista

the matches with no stipulations he lost straight up

HOWEVER With Brock Lesnar Sting Undertaker and Batista he needed a No Disqualification stipulation to win

So what's going on with triple h? he cant win a match with his wife by his side but he can win matches without his wife

10 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

HOWEVER With Brock Lesnar Sting Undertaker and Batista he needed a No Disqualification stipulation to win

So what's going on with triple h? he cant win a match with his wife by his side but he can win matches without his wife

How the fuck does that make him gay?

1 hour ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

10/10

This was my second favorite match of the night which surprised me because I was not expecting the match to be that good. It was slow which was to be expected but it had some brutal spots that genuinely made me cringe such as the nose ring being ripped. This was a great send off for Batista though I kinda would have been fine if HHH lost so they could go out together. Flair helping HHH was mildly funny because in a sense HHH still couldn't beat Batista but it was a sweet moment. HHH has been a great as the veteran that comes around once or twice a year for the big WM matches so his career continuing is fine with me if he keeps putting on performances of this level.

Batista showed that he could still do it. Excellent match. Great to see my all time favourite back. Yeah he was gassed after the entrance but he got it together and put on a fun performance. Triple H was great, he's still got many more manias in the tank. My favourite match of the show.

Great match, great moment to see these two legends battle it out one more time on the grandest stage. Batista looked good, and Triple H as always was great. They barbaric style of the match was absolutely amazing with big spot after big spot keeping me engaged throughout the match's entirety. Triple H finally gets his win over Dave and keeps his career intact

Better than I expected. Have to hand it to both man, they did great. Cool spots, and it was refreshing to see Triple H win following a succesfull attack with the slegdehammer for once. Usually Triple H loses after he goes for his signature weapon, but this time it was succesfull. Batista also did really great given that he hasn't had a match for 5 years. 

This match was everything it needed to be. It was brutal in every way and I loved it. These guys just went out there and tried to kill each other. They didn't get technical. They had  a proper No Holds Bar fight and it was awesome.  I thought it was the 2nd best match of the night and really close to being the best. The ending was cool with the Superman Sledgehammer hit. What a way for Batista end his career. What a way to go out with a fantastic match. And HHH well still proving that hes still got it. TTriple  H is in top notch shape and definitely has some Manias left in him. 

This match surprised me and I am glad it did, I imagine a 10 minute, semi fast paced match that saw 1 or 2 spots. Not the amazing match we got, I mean, both of these men are in there 50s and they are out here putting on MOTN caliber matches. Rewatching the match, it was not slow at all and I didn't find myself bored once. It wasn't clunky, it didn't have any botches (Besides his entrance), and I gotta say, the spots were realy cool. I feel like Triple H dominated to much to, he barley took any spots.