BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Julius

Alexa Bliss to host Wrestlemania 35

image.png

The biggest night in sports-entertainment is in store for much more than just a moment of bliss.

Alexa Bliss will be the host of WrestleMania. The major news was revealed by the five-time Women’s Champion, who chose her “A Moment of Bliss” talk show on the March 11 edition of Raw to make the announcement.

The special honor puts Bliss in rare company, as she joins The New Day and The Rock as one of the few Superstars to ever hold court as Master of Ceremonies on The Grandest Stage of Them All. With all the surprises that have highlighted her talk show thus far, The Goddess is sure to have plenty of tricks up her sleeve to help make WrestleMania a night of total bliss.

Be sure to catch Alexa Bliss handling hosting duties at WrestleMania, streaming live Sunday, April 7, at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network!

Well this is certainly one way to get her on to the event without it being a pre-show appearance. I hope the segments involving her are left to a minimum considering how long the event already is. I can't say she is as comedic as The New Day either. 
On the bright side though when New Day hosted The Hardys returned to WWE so....IT'S CONFIRMED GUYS! The Headbangers are back!

The fact that Bliss is only the host of Wrestlemania says that she still isn't 100% healthy after her concussion scares. Since her loss to Ronda Rousey at Hell in a Cell in September Bliss has only wrestled in two matches. I hope she is recovering well and pray that she gets back in the ring soon because concussion injuries can potentially spell the end of her in-ring career. Anyway on a positive note, being the host of Mania is a very cool thing and expect some cool backstage segments on the PPV or even one big in-ring one to open the show 

I like the idea of having a host it just seems that the card is already really packed right now but I think her segment will be about the SDL title I think she will probably win it at mania or at least announce a surprise like the Hardy boys last year. Either way I find Alexa entertaining and always fun to watch no matter what she does.  

3 hours ago, Julius said:

I hope she is recovering well and pray that she gets back in the ring soon because concussion injuries can potentially spell the end of her in-ring career. Anyway on a positive note, being the host of Mania is a very cool thing and expect some cool backstage segments on the PPV or even one big in-ring one to open the show 

While re-watching the women's Royal Rumble match from this year along with the OSW Review channel they brought up a good point about Bliss getting one of the few big reactions from the match. WWE have helped create a true star of the women's division in Bliss and it would be sad to see that come to an end so young into her career. 
She has been training in the Performance Centre with Mike Quackenbush on and off while on the shelf, expanding her wrestling style which might suggest that she is preparing to enter the ring again but in a safer style to protect her from further injuries. Only time can tell. 

Idk if Asuka has a match yet but I could see Alexa giving herself a match against Asuka and winning the title, ofc it has to do with her health and everything but I think Asuka will have a random opponent that Alexa gives her, probably an NXT callup depending on how Takeover goes. I've been enjoying A Moment With Bliss and I think Bliss will be a great Wrestlemania host, I still don't see the need for it but shes hot so its alright

On 3/17/2019 at 2:31 PM, Arius said:

While re-watching the women's Royal Rumble match from this year along with the OSW Review channel they brought up a good point about Bliss getting one of the few big reactions from the match. WWE have helped create a true star of the women's division in Bliss and it would be sad to see that come to an end so young into her career. 
She has been training in the Performance Centre with Mike Quackenbush on and off while on the shelf, expanding her wrestling style which might suggest that she is preparing to enter the ring again but in a safer style to protect her from further injuries. Only time can tell. 

WWE Created a New Star in Alexa Bliss and its unfortunate that the fans complained about it when they were the ones wanting WWE to create new stars Same thing with other talent Roman Reigns Carmella Dean Ambrose

Great way to give her something to do. I have heard people see this as a negative thing online, but I really don't get how. She wasn't gonna have a championship match. Being in this host position which probably allows you to work with some legends is far greater than working 1/2 of the pre show battle royales that everyone only remembers for how dreadful they were. 

On 3/23/2019 at 11:50 AM, JakeFox said:

It would be cool if she would put a shocking return in a womens championship match just like new day did.. But I would like to see her enter herself in the raw womens championship match and win it!

I can just imagine the crowd meltdown if Alex Bliss was entered into the main event and won the championship. All this time building around the fight of Becky, the dominance of Ronda and Alexa sneaks a win. Honestly...if this was any other feud i'd be kind of interested to see how it would play out. I wonder if trash being thrown from the crowd would return?

9 minutes ago, Arius said:

I can just imagine the crowd meltdown if Alex Bliss was entered into the main event and won the championship. All this time building around the fight of Becky, the dominance of Ronda and Alexa sneaks a win. Honestly...if this was any other feud i'd be kind of interested to see how it would play out. I wonder if trash being thrown from the crowd would return?

Had they kept the Smackdown Women's Title on Asuka I could have seen Alexa chellanging her for the belt and winning it.

16 minutes ago, Alex Costa said:

Had they kept the Smackdown Women's Title on Asuka I could have seen Alexa chellanging her for the belt and winning it.

I think if she was cleared to wrestler they would've found a way for her to be on the card for sure but i guess that is why she is the host of Wrestlemania. Alexa Bliss vs Asuka would've been a good match for the card though and igniting a possibly interesting feud. I'd like to see it down the line.