BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
FDS

The Miz VS Shane Mcmahon

20190312_WM_ShaneMiz--3226917807136bada0 

In just a few short months, Shane McMahon & The Miz formed a tag team that stole the hearts of the WWE Universe, bonded over their unique relationships with their respective fathers and became the unlikeliest of titleholders when they unseated The Bar as SmackDown Tag Team Champions during an edge-of-your-seat thriller at the Royal Rumble event in one of WWE’s genuinely feel-good moments of 2019.

Then, in one fell swoop at WWE Fastlane after the tandem failed to regain the titles from The Usos, Shane did the unthinkable, savagely attacking The A-Lister from behind, grabbing Miz’s father by the face before shoving him to the floor and forcing Mr. Miz to watch him continue to pulverize his son in an uncomfortable and prolonged assault.

Even prior to his jaw-dropping betrayal of The Awesome One, Shane was harboring a strong resentment toward Miz, unbeknownst to almost everyone. The two had seldom seen eye-to-eye in the past, but when Shane stepped in for an injured Miz to win the finals of the World Cup Tournament, The A-Lister expected two-thirds of the credit for being “Best in the World.”

Shane silently dismissed any contribution Miz made during that tournament and in their pursuit of the SmackDown Tag Team Titles, and he put all the blame on him for losing the gold to The Usos at WWE Elimination Chamber. 

Back on SmackDown LIVE, Shane revealed the full extent of his bitterness toward his now former partner and said he enjoyed beating The Awesome One up in front of his father. demanded The Miz show up at WrestleMania, because after all, The A-Lister does work for him. Shane vowed to continue his onslaught in a match against Miz at WrestleMania, promising a beating that would be awesome.

WWE.com

When this storyline first started out I was worried about how Miz would fare as a babyface because it didn't  go down very well last time, but WWE have done a great job making Miz a believable babyface especially after that Shane McMahon beatdown angle at Fastlane. I just hope they top this all off by having The Miz win at Mania to a huge babyface response 

This has had a fantastic buildup Miz has been kicking ass as the face and Shane O mac is a great heel makes a fantastic heel. I have seen some people saying that this buildup is boring but It is different and new and hell  AJ vs Shane at WM 33 was really fun to watch I can't lie. Overall  Miz gets the W and walks out with a lot of momentum and hopefully a title runs follow 

This match is defiantly interesting but I don't think it should be a normal 1 on 1, Shane Mcmahon is not good enough to put on a normal 1on1 and its even worse if its at Mania, I think The Miz is winning here I just hope his "dad" isn't involved to much, I don't like seeing storylines like this while some are good such as edge and cena when his dad got involved but this one is just cringe, match should be good at least and the build has been perfect. Just should have a stipulation 

The storyline is great, but a stipulation would really help, I think it would boost the match quality and it would boost how important this match is, but at the same time this feud is very overshadowed by the Women's and the WWE title feuds on SD, which is a real shame because I really am enjoying this, I have The Miz going out on top here, it will be the win that gets him one step closer to the main event gold.

On 3/21/2019 at 1:44 AM, BiC said:

This match is defiantly interesting but I don't think it should be a normal 1 on 1, Shane Mcmahon is not good enough to put on a normal 1on1 and its even worse if its at Mania, I think The Miz is winning here I just hope his "dad" isn't involved to much, I don't like seeing storylines like this while some are good such as edge and cena when his dad got involved but this one is just cringe, match should be good at least and the build has been perfect. Just should have a stipulation 

I mean he did pretty well when he had the match against AJ Styles.

Props to WWE for this since they managed to turn something I didn't feel meant much into something I'm invested in now. While I much prefer Miz as a heel he is definitely a lot better as a face now then before, I think it comes from the reliability of where is coming from from just wanting to make his family proud. Hopefully the pay off is a decent match with maybe Miz's dad getting involved. 

When this whole tag gig started, I knew it was going to culminate with a Mania match, but I didn't think the roles of face/heel would be these ones.  Surprisingly, it has worked well and Miz is doing quite a good job as a face.  I also have him taking the victory, and hopefully this can elevate him to a championship match, with him vs Bryan having reversed roles.  

If The Miz doesn't walk away as the winner of this match i'll be shocked. This feud has been built for him to be for once the hero,. Defending his father, his families honour, his pride. I'll be honest that the idea of The Miz as straight face looked like a disaster from afar. I thought the sweet spot was oblivious heel but The Miz has done really well this time around compared to his 2013 face turn. This story with Shane has been a favourite on Smackdown, mostly them as a tag team was but this short feud between them both has worked and i'm looking forward to seeing what crazy spot Shane possible has planned at Wrestlemania.