WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Bart

Which Match Do You Believe Should Main Event Wrestlemania 35?

One of the main topics  regarding this year's Mania has been the last match on the card, the main event. The speculation has mainly been fueled by the potential of women main eventing the show, something that would truely be groundbreaking. Which match do you think should get the honor of main eventing Wrestlemania? 

Personally, I think the WWE have pushed themselves into a corner with all the speculation about the women going last. However, I think the hottest match currently would be Kofi vs Daniel Bryan. But due to all the talk about it, I think Becky vs Ronda vs Charlotte will main event.

I think Rollins VS Lesnar should main event. All things considered Rollins' journey to the universal title is the culmination of essentially 3 years of a journey as he fell from being the authorities hand picked guy to being the loveable underdog who's fought his way to the top not to mention his Rumble win (while not being mentioned, i personally like to believe this) was dedicated to Reigns while he was still suffering from leukaemia and Ambrose on the way out (supposedly, i still don't properly know) telling him to do something that Ambrose wasn't able to do. So the way I see it Rollins has the biggest storyline going into mania after being on a rollercoaster journey which you could argue started all the way back at Money In the Bank 2016 struggling regain his spot at the top of WWE after getting injured at the end of 2015 which gives it purpose to main event. 

Do I think it will actually main event? No. I understand WWE is currently more focused on "history" than anything else so its pretty clear Rousey V Charlotte V Lynch will main event, not that i'm mad about it but Rollins VS Lesnar is probably a bigger match imo then again WWE could easily have Batista VS HHH main event since that would probably be a good way to end off the show but I think a babyface win for Rollins would be even better. 

If WWE want to finally make a women's main event happen I feel that this is there only chance they have for probably a decade or more. Until another main stream women's wrestler comes along or someone catches huge momentum. They have ruined the storyline a bit with too much over booking. But if they can salvage it, it would serve as a good main event. So Becky, Charlotte and Rousey would be my choice.

I personally think Rollins and Lesnar should main event if not the already planned main event of Ronda, Becky and Charlotte.  My reason is sort of simple.  It isn't for story or if they are the most well built.  But I think the Royal Rumble winner should Main Event WM.  The winner of the rumble is suppose to main event WM. Now this year that seems like it will happen with the raw womens title match.  If not them then Rollins and Lesnar since Rollins won the rumble as well for the men's rumble.

WWE love their 'moments' and they have now three options to choose from.
- First Women's Main Event
- First Black WWE Champion
- Seth Rollins finally ending the reign of Brock Lesanr and closing the show hugging Roman Reigns (which someone could argue is stealing Rollins thunder but i don't think so)

I think the decision won't be made until the week before the event, until they know what is the hottest angle going. It's my fear that the injury angle with Becky and Ronda being foolish on social media has lowered the heat on their feud but it can still turn around in the next few weeks. But i agree with Bart that Kofi Kingston is the one with the most momentum right now after Fastlane. I hope it will be the latter as of right now.

In the current climate of WWE, and how they've presented their storylines, and despite it's convoluted path, I think Ronda vs. Becky vs. Charlotte to main event. It is presented as a main event-level storyline, it is given the important segments, it is given the mcMahon/authority figure appearances. Seth vs. Brock has never been presented as the biggest storyline, with Roman returning for the "Last Ride" of the Shield, and Brock not being on TV full time. I would much prefer the match to be a singles match between Becky and Ronda, but hey, at least Charlotte's addition won't make the match worse.

For me it has to be Kofi Kingston vs Daniel Bryan if that match ends up being booked. Becky was the hottest thing in the company up until last month but she's cooled off a little. Now all the support has been put behind Kofi Kingston and that's where the money lies. Imagine a scene where Kofi Kingston after 11 years finally wins the big one in the Main Event of Mania with the crowd going absolutely nuts. It would be one of the best Mania moments ever. I get that WWE want some positive PR and they will achieve that by putting the Women in the ME but this match is the hottest thing going right now and would definitely bring joy to every wrestling fan in the world 

For once, I want the Royal Rumble winner to actually main event Wrestlemania so yes I want Seth vs Brock to main event Mania, if that not gonna happen then Bryan vs Kofi, that match is going to MOTN, I promise, they know what they are doing and I feel that it will be a happy moment... 

I think that the women's triple threat should be the main event. Although I agree that Bryan vs. Kingston is the hottest storyline at the moment, in terms of mainstream appeal I don't think Kofi Kingston is popular enough to main event WrestleMania. Whilst Lesnar and Rollins are both popular enough to main event WrestleMania, I think it has the weakest storyline out of the potential matches which could main event. The women's triple threat has hardcore fan and mainstream media appeal due to Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey respectively, and while the storyline has been convoluted I still think it is engaging enough to justify the women closing the show. 

I feel like the fan reaction has died down for the womens match. The booking has been so bad they tired too hard. The universal title match is no where near the main event seth is just getting boring imo but hopefully tonights raw will build it up. The fan reaction is 100% highest for kofi but i dont it should majn event just because its only been a month build up. The match with the best build is hhh vs bastia 

I think womens will and should main event becky has been great and tbh i like charlottle more and ronda is good also. I dont like have wwe has been calling everything fake! When ur watching game of thrones they dont tell u half eay through "o yeah its only a movie its all bs".. sorry thats just something thats really ruins wwe atm for me..but the womens will main event will be the womens match and hopefully they can do betting booking of it.

With the number of matches on the card, and the hype around all the matches, the crowd is going to be dead by the main event and even a few matches before it, and hell even us fans watching at home. Sitting through 8 hours of wrestling, it won't even be exciting at that point. So I think Lynch/Charlotte/Rousey should main event, as everyone else has already mentioned, this is the time for a womens main event.