WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Toxik431

Favorite NFL team

Hey so I was wondering what everyone’s favorite NFL team is and why mine is The Miami Dolphins and it’s because of my late grandfather who passed away due to leukemia he was a die hard Dolphins fan and especially Dan Marino and in honor of his memory i’ve made the Dolphins my undisputed favorite NFL team and Dan Marino as my all time favorite player 

I remember when Jarryd Hayne made the brief, brief move to the NFL i attempted to follow the 49ers even though i really had no grasp of the game itself but we know how that went for him. Now the same happened in 2018 when the news was making the rounds about a player called Jordan Mailata being  drafted and so i want to try and keep an eye on the Eagles this coming year. (Bonus they also have Cameron Johnston which i found out after the fact)

All this reminds me of playing the Madden games on the Xbox. I loved the game and i would spam the "Hail Mary" play just because i liked saying it out loud. That is going to continue to be my game plan as i attempt my support from afar. 

Been a Bills Fan my entire life. Luckily didn't suffer through the entire 17 year playoff drought but it was still rough. Things are looking up now got a good young QB in Josh Allen and loaded with young talent on defense. Plus we added a bunch of play makers on offense in free agency for the offense. Now I'm just hoping for a solid draft.

Image result for new england patriots gif

For the past 4 years on the forums, I have annoyed people with my Patriots cheering. Everytime the super bowl rolls around, and the Patriots continue to win (Like Always), I get a little bit more happier, easily the greatest sports dynasty in the united states, my entire lifetime, the Patriots have been dominant and I love them. They have an amazing offense, and the GOAT as a Qb.

15 minutes ago, BobdaBomb said:

Been a Bills Fan my entire life. Luckily didn't suffer through the entire 17 year playoff drought but it was still rough. Things are looking up now got a good young QB in Josh Allen and loaded with young talent on defense. Plus we added a bunch of play makers on offense in free agency for the offense. Now I'm just hoping for a solid draft.

I feel like the Bills are one of those teams that you look at and think, they could be solid, Josh Allen has loads of talent and if they just get a few lucky games, some deep threat WR, and a decent enough offense, they are set

Even though I'm not a football fan in the slightest, I'm going with BiC here and choosing the Patriots.  Always been a fan of the Red Sox in baseball and I feel the Patriots are the only team I feel proper liking.  However, I also like the Steelers or maybe even the Cowboys on a good day.