BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Arius

Your 'What If" Episodes

13 hours ago, Gwynfro said:

What if Undertaker retained against Hogan at This Tuesday in Texas and went on to Mania as champion?

I have a feeling if Undertaker wen't into Wrestlemania as World Champion that year that the streak that defined him at Wrestlemania would never have existed. Of course it's hard to tell who he would've faced for the championship that year but it's hard to imagine him walking away victorious. Maybe if the Jake Roberts storyline had formed into a championship feud somehow. In this reality, out of curiosity, who would you have picked to face Undertaker at Wrestlemania?  

If he was champion, I would probably have had Undertaker (c) vs. Randy Savage at Wrestlemania for the WWF Championship as the main event. 

This would have big changes to the legacy of the Royal Rumble, with Ric Flair's 1992 run never happening. However, as the co-main I would have booked Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair for Wrestlemania 8.

56 minutes ago, Gwynfro said:

If he was champion, I would probably have had Undertaker (c) vs. Randy Savage at Wrestlemania for the WWF Championship as the main event. 

This would have big changes to the legacy of the Royal Rumble, with Ric Flair's 1992 run never happening. However, as the co-main I would have booked Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair for Wrestlemania 8.

Did Undertaker ever face Randy Savage one on one? I know they interacted while Undertaker was chums with Roberts but i don't think they ever had a singles match which is quite incredible. Another one added to the "Dream" list. You would be making a new moment with that match up and what a match it would possibly be. Would you have Savage go over or Undertaker retain? 

What If John Morrison Got Injured Instead of Joey Mercury?
What if Ted DiBiase wasn't injured in 1993 and continued to wrestle?
What if Edge & Lita never got together? I know this is a weird one but without it happening would Edge have become the star he would go on to become as the Rated R Superstar?

What if Tony Schiavone never spoiled Mankind's WWE Championship win?

This moment was such a big turning point in the war between the WWF and WCW, steering WWF into the lead when everyone switched channels to see fan favourite Mick Foley finally win the big one. But what if WCW never announced it? People watching WCW never would have switched, Mankind's title winning moment probably wouldn't be as iconic as it is today. Would it have saved WCW?

3 hours ago, Joh said:

What if Tony Schiavone never spoiled Mankind's WWE Championship win?

This moment was such a big turning point in the war between the WWF and WCW, steering WWF into the lead when everyone switched channels to see fan favourite Mick Foley finally win the big one. But what if WCW never announced it? People watching WCW never would have switched, Mankind's title winning moment probably wouldn't be as iconic as it is today. Would it have saved WCW?

I think WCW in 1999 was starting to lose steam so even if Schiavone didn't spoil it, WCW would have still had their audience but would slowly start losing it instead of them losing most of them in one night. It was also the night of the finger poke of doom so those fans would have stayed for that bs lol.

What if the WWF didn't buy WCW is the obvious one, but what if they hadn't done the Invasion angle? Their talent was still amazing and they didn't need to freshen it up at all. You had enough likeable young talents to go up against Heel Austin and Vince. Maybe they wouldn't have lost their momentum as much as they did, and it may have even led to the WWE being in a completely different place today.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:49 PM, Bart said:

What if the WWF didn't buy WCW is the obvious one, but what if they hadn't done the Invasion angle? Their talent was still amazing and they didn't need to freshen it up at all. You had enough likeable young talents to go up against Heel Austin and Vince. Maybe they wouldn't have lost their momentum as much as they did, and it may have even led to the WWE being in a completely different place today.

I sometimes wonder what could've been if WWE was able to continue running WCW as a separate entity. Keeping the roster on the road with Shane McMahon as an authority with mini invasions of talent attacking the other. So the Invasion would still happen and the PPVs but it would be similar to the recent Survivor Series with NXT perhaps. 

2 hours ago, Arius said:

I sometimes wonder what could've been if WWE was able to continue running WCW as a separate entity. Keeping the roster on the road with Shane McMahon as an authority with mini invasions of talent attacking the other. So the Invasion would still happen and the PPVs but it would be similar to the recent Survivor Series with NXT perhaps. 

I remember either hearing or reading that it was the orginal plan to keep WCW running, but that due to the bad numbers that Nitro got USA didn't want to air it. But yeah, I think your idea would have certainly worked better. It would also allow WWE to pick and choose who are useful for a programn on RAW or/and Smackdown with an invasion like theme and who to keep away from it.