WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Arius

Your 'What If" Episodes

13 hours ago, Gwynfro said:

What if Undertaker retained against Hogan at This Tuesday in Texas and went on to Mania as champion?

I have a feeling if Undertaker wen't into Wrestlemania as World Champion that year that the streak that defined him at Wrestlemania would never have existed. Of course it's hard to tell who he would've faced for the championship that year but it's hard to imagine him walking away victorious. Maybe if the Jake Roberts storyline had formed into a championship feud somehow. In this reality, out of curiosity, who would you have picked to face Undertaker at Wrestlemania?  

If he was champion, I would probably have had Undertaker (c) vs. Randy Savage at Wrestlemania for the WWF Championship as the main event. 

This would have big changes to the legacy of the Royal Rumble, with Ric Flair's 1992 run never happening. However, as the co-main I would have booked Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair for Wrestlemania 8.

56 minutes ago, Gwynfro said:

If he was champion, I would probably have had Undertaker (c) vs. Randy Savage at Wrestlemania for the WWF Championship as the main event. 

This would have big changes to the legacy of the Royal Rumble, with Ric Flair's 1992 run never happening. However, as the co-main I would have booked Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair for Wrestlemania 8.

Did Undertaker ever face Randy Savage one on one? I know they interacted while Undertaker was chums with Roberts but i don't think they ever had a singles match which is quite incredible. Another one added to the "Dream" list. You would be making a new moment with that match up and what a match it would possibly be. Would you have Savage go over or Undertaker retain? 

What If John Morrison Got Injured Instead of Joey Mercury?
What if Ted DiBiase wasn't injured in 1993 and continued to wrestle?
What if Edge & Lita never got together? I know this is a weird one but without it happening would Edge have become the star he would go on to become as the Rated R Superstar?

What if Tony Schiavone never spoiled Mankind's WWE Championship win?

This moment was such a big turning point in the war between the WWF and WCW, steering WWF into the lead when everyone switched channels to see fan favourite Mick Foley finally win the big one. But what if WCW never announced it? People watching WCW never would have switched, Mankind's title winning moment probably wouldn't be as iconic as it is today. Would it have saved WCW?

3 hours ago, Joh said:

What if Tony Schiavone never spoiled Mankind's WWE Championship win?

This moment was such a big turning point in the war between the WWF and WCW, steering WWF into the lead when everyone switched channels to see fan favourite Mick Foley finally win the big one. But what if WCW never announced it? People watching WCW never would have switched, Mankind's title winning moment probably wouldn't be as iconic as it is today. Would it have saved WCW?

I think WCW in 1999 was starting to lose steam so even if Schiavone didn't spoil it, WCW would have still had their audience but would slowly start losing it instead of them losing most of them in one night. It was also the night of the finger poke of doom so those fans would have stayed for that bs lol.