BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Hans

What mod you wish exists for TEW 2016

The title really says it all. Whats the one mod you wished existed? Personally I think a 2008 mod would a lot of fun, You get to control a pretty decent WWE roster , or control TNA when its was a good alternative. Or take control of an Indie promotion in 08 since the the independent scene was pretty staked in 2008. What about you guys?

This seems like a pipe dream because i know the game itself can't handle a mod that size but a game where you could have every wrestler with their name in a history book spanning from the 80s (maybe earlier) until modern day would be great. I've attempted myself to frankenstein some mods together in the past but to have a nicely made, polished attempt with relevant narratives ect,  that would be great to see 

Ive always wanted a post WM 24 Mod. Because i think 2008 is when WWE starts to lose some of there touch. They kinda start losing there way with the brand split as well.  The roster isn't terrible could be fun to do. Especially since id probably set up a Undertaker vs John Cena WM 25 Main Event. 

Also a 2000 Mod would be also cool to try out. Its a time Where WCW is falling but still saveable and WWF was at an interesting time too