BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Julius

AEW Double or Nothing Discussion

4 hours ago, Julius said:

I think its time to have a chat here because your really starting to piss a hell of a lot of people off. You say you hate AEW because of the fans and you don't want to watch it. That's fine if you don't like it no one is forcing you to watch it, but what really gets on peoples nerves is your continuous berating and shit talking the product when you have never ever seen a single match or segment produced by the company. Its comments like these that make people dislike you, your ignorant you like starting shit and it pisses people the fuck off. You don't have to go out of your way to talk shit about something without even giving it the chance to watch it

All I’m gonna say right now is that I don’t want to hate AEW I want to like it and you all constantly say you aren’t forcing me to watch it yet i’m Constantly feeling forced to watch it and that’s shoving me away I get that it’s an alternative and I get that people like the idea of competition and I fully understand that people loved the show but I do feel the company overall is overhyped due to it not even being around a whole year yet still has a lot to prove to me before I consider it true competition to WWE now is it true competition to other companies like TNA absolutely does it have all the potential in the world absolutely but so did TNA however the key difference for me is again the fan base where as to me the TNA fan base feels welcoming and a good place to be and i’v even gone to check it out before but never found time to keep up with it for long and maybe i’ll try watching AEW at some point but with the current fan base as they are it’s hard for me to want to watch it on top of the card not being interesting for me on paper now have I overreacted at some points yes I fully admit that however I do feel others have also done the same thing to my opinions.