WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Memory lane

Carnage returns from break and the arena goes black and the attention shifts to the titantron where we see a video package of a familiar face of BPZ, Apex. The video shows his first battle in NXT fighting for the NXT championship and losing to Brad. His battle with Brad Ginge and Alyx wilde for the US title also falling short. Apex’s defeat at the hands of Sameer for the premium championship. And then it shows him winning his first ever championship win the Intercontinental championship followed by losing the championship the next day to Brad. The video package continued showing Apex defeating Bizzy for his second IC title reign and the tears that followed from him grasping the title like he was never going to let go. That was of course a lie as the next image was Apex losing to Razor and Apex once again feeling like he let his fans down. Then the movie cuts to his battles with FD which lead to Apex in a career match where he won the biggest match of his career on “The Rainmaker” To help him stay employed with BPZ. The screen goes to black and the crowd is silenced at the trip down memory lane that they just witnessed. The spotlight shifts to the middle of the ring where we see a man in a suit with a microphone in his hands as the crowd stays silenced. Apex for the first time in almost a year raises the mic.

Image result for sad wrestling gif

“Part Timer…”

“Overrated…”

“1 day title reign…”

“Failure…”

“Washed up…”

“Meidocore…”

The crowd still silenced is absorbing these words that Apex is saying still waiting for him to address his possible future for BPZMania if he will play a part in any way shape or form.

My road in BPZ has been described by those sayings I have struggled to gain momentum I have struggled to get the big win in my career. I have gone AWOL to many times I have struggled to keep the IC title in my possession. I am sick of the losing I am sick of the disrespect that is thrown on my name. I have sacrificed too much to be where I am and what do I have to show for it? Absolutely nothing. Hell I don’t even have a spot on the biggest show of the year. I don’t deserve it I have left to many times, lost too many times and after awhile you just feel stuck.”

“I’m sorry guys… for everything…”

Apex leaves the ring walking down the ramp with tears in his eyes and out of sight as the crowd waits for the next segment of the show with one question. What is next for Apex?