Latest News
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

BrendenPlayz Universe Mode Discussion

Dolph Ziggler and Kane compete in the final of the United States Championship Tournament for an opportunity to face Seth Rollins for the championship at Summerslam on todays episode of #WWE2k15 Universe Mode!

f8aad26159391bf200f4bc2c225d3470.png

LETS GO ZIGGLER!

*Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap*

LETS GO ZIGGLER!

*Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap*

My prediction:

Ziggler will win the US Title tournament and win the US Title.

Ziggler's retribution from Extreme Rules and Payback ;)

BrendenPlayz.com recently had the opportunity to catch up with The Rock and discuss his up and coming Summerslam WWE Championship match against Randy Orton.

Q. How does it feel to be back in the WWE Universe?

"Its been a relief. I sat at home for six months wondering what was my next move, what was the next step for The Rock. I've been making many movies, I've been trying to keep busy to take my mind off the WWE but I kept finding myself tuning in here and there and seeing the likes of Randy Orton and others having major success and that makes my blood boil. I'm glad to be back, but I'm not back for one last final run, i'm not back to make friends, i'm not back to "put over" anyone, i am back to be the WWE Champion".

Q. Are you back to settle the score with Randy Orton?

"This situation between Randy and I has blown out of proportion. Randy has always been the instigator in our rivalry, he started it and I tried to end it. He came back and he couldn't let the past go, he had to try and get his revenge and even it took him some time to do so, he accomplished what he set out to do. I am not back for Randy Orton, I am back to accomplish the one objective that I set out to achieve that I never managed to accomplish during my last run. That is winning the WWE Championship. It doesn't matter if its Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Ryback, Brock Lesnar, you name it, if I had the chance to face them for the title I would of taken it. It just worked out to be that Triple H called me asking me to face Orton as Summerslam, this was my only opportunity to come back and I took it".

Q. Have you officially aligned yourself with Triple H?

"No Comment".

Q. If you lose the match at Summerslam, whats next for The Rock?

"The Rock doesn't plan on losing at Summerslam, but If I lose I will be back with a vengeance".

Q. How do you feel about the fans reacting negatively about your return?

"I've had a lot of time to reflect on my career and I've realized that the fans failed to help me get through the dark times during late 2013 and early 2014. I was struggling for wins and I contemplated retirement and I had fans telling me "good riddance", this broke my heart and I never forgot. I tried to always to my best for the people, but to have the people turn their back on me, that is something I can't look past. I no longer care about what the people think about me anymore, its all about The Rock now and this is my time to change my life and become a champion once again and I'm not going to let these fans stop me from accomplishing that".

At Summerslam, it will be The Rock going one on one with Randy Orton for the WWE Championship, will we see The Rock complete the one goal that has plagued him for months? Find out when Summerslam airs exclusively to BrendenPlayz.

BrendenPlayz.com recently had the opportunity to catch up with The Rock and discuss his up and coming Summerslam WWE Championship match against Randy Orton.

"Its been a relief. I sat at home for six months wondering what was my next move, what was the next step for The Rock. I've been making many movies, I've been trying to keep busy to take my mind off the WWE but I kept finding myself tuning in here and there and seeing the likes of Randy Orton and others having major success and that makes my blood boil. I'm glad to be back, but I'm not back for one last final run, i'm not back to make friends, i'm not back to "put over" anyone, i am back to be the WWE Champion".

"This situation between Randy and I has blown out of proportion. Randy has always been the instigator in our rivalry, he started it and I tried to end it. He came back and he couldn't let the past go, he had to try and get his revenge and even it took him some time to do so, he accomplished what he set out to do. I am not back for Randy Orton, I am back to accomplish the one objective that I set out to achieve that I never managed to accomplish during my last run. That is winning the WWE Championship. It doesn't matter if its Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Ryback, Brock Lesnar, you name it, if I had the chance to face them for the title I would of taken it. It just worked out to be that Triple H called me asking me to face Orton as Summerslam, this was my only opportunity to come back and I took it".

Q. Have you officially aligned yourself with Triple H?

"No Comment".

"The Rock doesn't plan on losing at Summerslam, but If I lose I will be back with a vengeance".

"I've had a lot of time to reflect on my career and I've realized that the fans failed to help me get through the dark times during late 2013 and early 2014. I was struggling for wins and I contemplated retirement and I had fans telling me "good riddance", this broke my heart and I never forgot. I tried to always to my best for the people, but to have the people turn their back on me, that is something I can't look past. I no longer care about what the people think about me anymore, its all about The Rock now and this is my time to change my life and become a champion once again and I'm not going to let these fans stop me from accomplishing that".

At Summerslam, it will be The Rock going one on one with Randy Orton for the WWE Championship, will we see The Rock complete the one goal that has plagued him for months? Find out when Summerslam airs exclusively to BrendenPlayz.

holy Shit Bp adding some good Shit. Anyone not on the forums are missing out

Awesome interview Brenden, I would love to see you do it in-game, if it possible although I I guess you would have done it already if it was.

Some good staff to keep from this interview like the fact that we don't know if the rock and hhh are partners, we now know what rocky's intentions are and that he's a heel (?) as he said he doesn't care about the fans anymore

Q. Have you officially aligned yourself with Triple H?

"No Comment".

The fact that you are doing this is awesome, make sure to do more of these! Also make sure to advertise it in your videos, maybe more people will join the forums so they can see these! 

*chants* GREAT JOB BP! *clap clap, clap clap clap* GREAT JOB BP!

Awesome interview Brenden, I would love to see you do it in-game, if it possible although I I guess you would have done it already if it was.

Some good staff to keep from this interview like the fact that we don't know if the rock and hhh are partners, we now know what rocky's intentions are and that he's a heel (?) as he said he doesn't care about the fans anymore

Certainly sounds like The Rock isn't happy with the WWE Universe after their treatment of him when the chips were down back earlier in the year. Hes back to win the gold, not to beat Randy Orton which I found interesting too.

The fact that you are doing this is awesome, make sure to do more of these! Also make sure to advertise it in your videos, maybe more people will join the forums so they can see these! 

*chants* GREAT JOB BP! *clap clap, clap clap clap* GREAT JOB BP!

I had the idea last night and i've already planned to do another one. I think these articles would be a great way to keep the website moving along and even more people to perhaps come on the forum too. It also allows me to make more story development beyond the game, since we can't really do in-game promos on this one anymore.

Yeah, it is a shame you can't do in game promos properly anymore but I wont complain because it has given you the chance to do this. If you do more, you should showcase them more somewhere on the forum, so people can see where the interviews are easier.

well i made this thread for this kind of thing, i post it on the main part of the website as well so its easy to see there.