Latest News
  • Book Summerslam 2018 for a chance to win TEW2016! Check out the TEW2016 section.
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

BrendenPlayz Universe Mode Discussion

5 THINGS THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IN UNIVERSE MODE

Well this nice little what if scenario where I get five mind blowing moments from the universe mode and take a spin if they happened in a different way

1.IF BROCK LESNAR BEAT KEVIN OWENS AT EXTREME RULES PPV WWE2K16

Well this is one a tough pill to swallow if you are a Kevin Owens fan basically that night at extreme rules when he defeated brock is where it all began but what would smackdown being if brock began his reign instead of Kevin Owens yes I was major excited that Kevin Owens won but I could not help but think who would have put more of an effect towards the blue brand smackdown and what other kind of storylines would we have seen maybe seen a repeat of brock vs randy at payback which would have fit well with the themed pay per view(nothing against Brenden I just hate such kind of ppvs) finally brock getting revenge on randy Orton for the fact that randy is the man responsible for his career down downfall or even cm punk vs a returning brock at summerslam with a Paul Heyman story but either we are left to wonder how it could have been if Kevin Owens failed that the one night when wwe go extreme.

2.IF DANIEL BEAT THE UNDERTKERS WRESTLEMANIA STREAK WWE2K17 WRESTLEMANIA

Now this one might be a heartbreaker for some but it was a tough contest well if you know warning am about to break character if you know in game these two characters maybe equals in resiliency both are difficult to beat in record time you will have to go through multiple finishers just do damage and that’s even before the use their resiliency ability for an automatic pin but it was a tough bout but in the end undertaker emerged victorious but what would have been if Daniel Bryan won and where he would have been in the title picture and how unstoppable momentum to see thrive and it would have been compelling to see who would have stepped up to beat Bryan(obviously Seth Rollins lol if you play the game you will understand why) but the bigger story would have seeing the road to redemption for the undertaker but will never know.

3.CM PUNK BEATS KEVIN OWENS SUMMERSLAM WWE2K16

Well most shocking moment was not Dolph Ziggler losing the title due to the money in the bank cash in by balor nope it was the return of the straight edge superstar CM FUCKING PUNK it sent shock waves for the first time we witnessed a caw being in a huge main event but sadly it all came to an end when Kevin Owens beat his ass back to retirement well I cannot say his match was all that bad compared to his ufc run where he got knocked out but I can say if he won would have created a nice dynamic to the title picture and also given Kevin Owens a break to recess options or maybe if a 3 match feud where an in ring story would be told but none the less history was in favor of fightowensfight.

4.IF BROCK DID NOT LOSE TO RANDY ORTON WRESTLEMANIA WWE2K15

Now this would have sucked for me for the fact I was rooting for Orton to win but hey what if brock just conquered to a point till we reach extreme rules WWE2K16 and lost to KO imagine such a long run and seeing many more fall to the hands of the authority this would have been a sad but intriguing side to be rooting for aanyone to end brock once and for all or maybe the authority might have even had turmoil and we could have seen triple h beat brock for the title but one can only dream but to be honest thank god randy won it would have been sad to see he became nothing but a past glory of himself but it would have helped Lesnar be even more credible superstar in the series.

5.FINN BALOR FAILING TO CASH IN/OR CASHING IN ON KEVIN OWENS SUMMERSLAM WWE2K16

Well this one has always been a why on Ziggler when he was red hot and fighting through hurdle and obstacle and finally proving you can not only but showing off while doing it and hell raw would have had some awesome match ups for Ziggler and not just that seeing Ziggler became a main event tier would be great and imagine if Finn cashed in on Kevin Owens with an assist from punk or the balor club or both hey that would have been something glorious to witness seeing Kevin Owens in a position where he may be defenseless and he being a one man army cost him the title well the outcome would have favored them both more at that time and seeing KO survive or bury the entire club or even bring a team would have happened but did not but overall both would be very high storylines but its fine Dolph Ziggler loss boosted a balor and the balor club to being one of the most dominate factions in universe mode history

Tell me what you think? What moments would you have liked to see different or even thought how different it would have been

Elimination Chamber Predictions: 

Miz 

Revival 

The Bar

Strowman

Jax 

This one is really hard, but I hope it's Reigns as I think Reigns vs Balor is the perfect match to headline Wrestlemania 

Nakamura, tough one as well but I doubt Undertaker challenges for the belt as you like to keep part timers as part timers and all the others have clashed with Rollins before.

Image result for The Miz gif

The Miz Will Retain His US Championship

Image result for WWE The Club gif

The Club Will Become #1Contenders

Image result for WWE Rusev Day gif

Rusev Day Will Become #1 Contenders

Image result for WWE Sami Zayn gif

Sami Zayn Will Upset Braun And Become IC Champion

Image result for WWE Sasha Banks  gif

Sasha Banks Will Win The RAW Womens Title

Image result for WWE Roman Reigns  gif

OOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Image result for WWE Shinsuke nakamura  gif

SHINSUKEEEEEEEEEEE NAAKAMURA!!!

Really enjoyed the EC ppv, not my best ppv predicting wise, but most of These wins make for better stories heading into WM. 

Ambrose winning back the US title was suprising, I liked it. I also think that it makes for a cool story with miz. I am wondering if we are seeing an Ambrose face turn or that it's just because of the heel vs heel situation. 

I like the booking of the bar, they might be the team to beat RHYKO. 

Sasha winning was suprising but I would prefer Sasha vs Bliss over Nia vs Bliss. 

Strowman continues his dominating reign, he must be close to the one year mark as I recall him having the IC title at Mania last year.

Balor vs Reigns, first two men to main event 2 manias on UM. The unstoppable heel vs the goat of UM, story writes itself. 

I found Club vs Revival a fine match between the top matches. 

What a match. We see the strangest pinfal I have ever seen to end a bad night for the refs (Fix your game 2K). Not really excited for Joe vs Seth, but there is still a month of shows to change my mind.