BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

BrendenPlayz Universe Mode Discussion

seth-rollins.png?resize=1280%2C720

Seth Rollins opens up about Night of Champions

The future of WWE Universe Mode is looking bright as the architect of The Shield Seth Rollins has broken away from the power group to form a extremely successful single's career in a short space of time. The former WWE Tag Team Champion, went from the tag division to pursue single's gold and achieved it in his first attempt at Payback by winning the United States Championship, which he would hold for a number of months until recently losing it to Dolph Ziggler at Summerslam. But the former US Champion stepped up his game even further to defeat former WWE Champion Randy Orton two times to throw his name in a long list of contenders for the WWE Championship. However it wasn't until his victory over The Rock that sent the Universe Mode fans wild as the future prospect of Rollins could potentially come into fruition at Night of Champions.

Seth Rollins challenged Chris Jericho to a match on episode 23 of Universe Mode on RAW, where the winner would enter the Night of Champions WWE title match, to make it a Fatal Four Way match. Rollins would defeat Jericho in a long back and forth match up to put his name on the map. Seth Rollins has now officially arrived on RAW and could become the next WWE Champion. BrendenPlayz.com caught up with Seth Rollins just hours after his huge victory of Chris Jericho.

Thank your joining us tonight Seth. I'd like to start this interview with a discussion about your match tonight. Do you think your victory against Chris Jericho is the biggest win of your career thus far?

"This victory  certainly has shown the world that Seth Rollins has arrived. I am simply showing everyone what I have been saying for months. I told everyone that I am ready, I am ready to become the future of this industry. I'm not going to wait years, I'm going to take my spot right now. Winning the United States Championship was all apart of my plan. I knew if I had won singles gold that would send a few messages to the guys in the back Seth Rollins can win big singles matches. I was unproven, I know that. But now I am proven to everyone that nobody can touch me and tonight, by beating Chris Jericho I have shown the world that I am ready to be the man."

What went wrong at Summerslam?

"I went into Summerslam frustrated. I knew that I could step up and compete for the WWE Championship but I was still stuck with the United States title. I wanted to hold onto the championship for as long as I could, but in the back of my mind I knew that if I was the US Champion, I wouldn't get the opportunity to step up to the next level. I wouldn't exactly say that I threw the match, but when I lost I was happy and knew that it was now time to win the big one."

You're coming up against three of the greatest superstars of all time. What makes you think you can beat all three in one night?

"When I look at this match, I see three guys too busy in their own personal issues that they are forgetting about the top prize and thats the WWE Championship. They're too busy trying to get revenge on whatever it is that they have done to eachother. Then there's a guy like me. I don't care about their issues. I don't care about the past. I care about being champion. While Randy Orton hits an extra RKO on The Rock to get payback for losing his title at Summerslam instead of going for the pin, I will be hitting one Curb Stomp and getting the three count. I'm not here to try impress anybody, this match is not personal for me, its strictly business. I know for a fact that these three will be too caught up in their own drama and will forget about what really matters and that's being the champion of this world."

Do you have any comments on the remarks that Dean Ambrose had for yourself and Roman Reigns?

"Look, I respect Dean. He is still a brother to me, but he has to realize that the reason why he never made it was because of Dean Ambrose. I proved that I can be tag team champion, United States Champion and now WWE Champion. I showed the world that I can do it all, all by myself. What has Dean accomplished? Nothing. Dean Ambrose is in the past now,  I beat him many times and he had to go running to Smackdown because I was the champion on RAW and he knew he couldn't get through me."

Will we ever see The Shield reunite?

"Maybe in ten years, when I'm bored of winning world titles (laughs)."

If you lose your match at Night of Champions, will you challenge for the United States Championship again or continue to work your way towards a WWE Championship rematch?

"I've won the United States Championship and defended it multiple times. I've done it. I don't need to prove that I can dominate that division on RAW anymore. I am ready for the next stage of my career and that is becoming the WWE Champion. If I fail at Night of Champions, than I will force my way into the title match at Hell in a Cell because I know I am better than whoever the number one contender will be and I will beat him."

BrendenPlayz.com would like to thank Seth Rollins for the interview. Rollins has clearly shown that he is capable of moving up the ladder in the WWE. His ranking continues to fly on the WWE Universe Power Rankings and now he has snuck into the WWE Championship match at Night of Champions. All the signs are pointing towards a Seth Rollins victory, but can he back up his bold words and beat three future hall of famers in one night?

We will find out in two weeks time when Night of Champions airs exclusively to the BrendenPlayz youtube channel. What's your opinion on Seth Rollins? Can he win the WWE Championship? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts!

seth-rollins.png?resize=1280%2C720

Seth Rollins opens up about Night of Champions

Epic! This has to be one of the best interviews thus far. I'm crossing my fingers that Rollins win this.

The future is now and Seth Rollins, is gonna blast HHH, Orton , and The Rock back to the past!

RAW‬ Goes "OLD SCHOOL!" RAW and Smackdown will combine for the first ever "OLD SCHOOL" RAW the night after the Night of Champions PPV.

Witness the legends from the past return to challenge the superstars of the WWE2k15‬ Universe Mode in what is sure to be an epic night of excitement and nostalgia.

10980160_1617467431808255_46646500051441

The Hounds of Justice The Shield reunite to face the legendary tag team of D-Generation X at #BPZOldSchoolRAW!

10991503_1617469661808032_35662832810845

RAW‬ Goes "OLD SCHOOL!" RAW and Smackdown will combine for the first ever "OLD SCHOOL" RAW the night after the Night of Champions PPV.

Witness the legends from the past return to challenge the superstars of the ‪WWE2k15‬ Universe Mode in what is sure to be an epic night of excitement and nostalgia.

The Hounds of Justice The Shield reunite to face the legendary tag team of D-Generation X at #BPZOldSchoolRAW!

[inset holy shit chants here]

THE SHIELD ARE COMING BACK! What a main event this is gonna be! DX!!!!! SUCK IT!!

But, THE SHIELD!!!!!

Witness the legends from the past return to challenge the superstars of the ‪WWE2k15‬ Universe Mode in what is sure to be an epic night of excitement and nostalgia.

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I am looking forward to this show so much.

reigns-vs-ryback.png?resize=1274%2C723

UNIVERSE MODE #30: RAW PREVIEW

With Old School RAW now out of the way,its time for our RAW superstars to turn their attentions to the upcoming Hell in a Cell PPV. There are still two spots up for grabs in the WWE Championship Six Man Hell in a Cell Match with Orton, Rock, Triple H and Rollins the only confirmed names so far. However, in this weeks RAW we will  add one more name to that list. Former World Heavyweight Champion Ryback will square off against a man on a mission to get his hands on Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns.

It was of course last week at Old School RAW where Reigns and Rollins blew out of control after the match. Rollins was furious at taking the loss for The Shield, who teamed up for night only against D-Generation X. Rollins would confront Reigns post match and would evidently strike first against "The Big Dog" and attempt to take Reigns out of the picture. Reigns would counter and get the better of Rollins though, by striking with a Superman Punch and crushing Rollins' ribs with a bone rattling spear. But Reigns still feels he needs more than that altercation to satisfy his need for revenge, so will Roman's motivation for vengeance prove to be the downfall or the winning factor for the former WWE Tag Team Champion?

Not only that, Dolph Ziggler has caused a stir with his recent loss to Rob Van Dam last week on Main Event. RVD and Sheamus looked to be set to jump back into the tag team picture again with a win a few weeks ago, but yet again went on a hiatus only to come back as a potential singles alliance on Main Event. Van Dam was good enough to beat Ziggler, but will Sheamus be good enough to beat the United States Champion on this weeks RAW. If Sheamus does win, will this mean we will see a Triple Threat Match at Hell in a Cell with Celtic Thunder teammates being opponents with the gold on the line?

It is certainly an open field for our RAW superstars, it is definitely a matter of who wants it the most in this weeks episode of Universe Mode, as we look to begin nailing down our Hell in a Cell championship matches.