BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Arius

Favourite animated films?

Titan A.E.

Image result for ae movie

I wanted to give a bit of a unique answer so I figured I would give this movie a shout. This was one of the hundreds of dvds we used to have and I watched it many times when I was younger. The movie takes place in the future after a specific alien race destroys the Earth because of a human creation. Basically the main character gets dragged into searching for it because he has a map to it. The plot is okay but the real reason why this movie has stuck with me for so long is the beautiful visuals. It's just really unique looking with a blend of 2d and cgi which was fascinating to me when I was little. Maybe it won't be as impressive to others since this movie came out in 2000 but I still think it holds up but that is just my bias. Would recommend that you give it a watch.

This is too easy for me it’s the lion king hands down easily not just my favorite animated movie but my favorite movie ever just a total classic and something i’ve watched many times in life and I plan to watch even more in the future possibly with kids if I ever have any 

10 hours ago, Realtoxik431 said:

This is too easy for me it’s the lion king hands down easily not just my favorite animated movie but my favorite movie ever just a total classic and something i’ve watched many times in life and I plan to watch even more in the future possibly with kids if I ever have any 

What do you think of the trailers for the new Lion King remake so far? I was sceptical about some of the choices for the new voices but even in a very short clip of Timon and Pumbaa i think they might be in good hands but then on the other hand i'm not feeling the new voice of Scar so far.

9 minutes ago, Arius said:

What do you think of the trailers for the new Lion King remake so far? I was sceptical about some of the choices for the new voices but even in a very short clip of Timon and Pumbaa i think they might be in good hands but then on the other hand i'm not feeling the new voice of Scar so far.

Honestly  I haven’t seen the trailers for the live action version aside from the first hype trailer but I still plan on seeing it and if I don’t enjoy it as much as the original then I still have the original animated version I can go back too