BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Arius

Favourite animated films?

The hot topics drop on the streams. So what is your favourite DIsney and Non-Disney animated films from growing up or even some more modern favourites?

The Road to El Dorado
I’m so in love with this wild, colourful adventure. Best part of growing up is discovering how mature the humour actually is. Worst part? Finding out it totally bombed at the box office. But the music is great, the humour holds up and i'd watch it tomorrow.
Related image

Atlantis: The Lost Empire 
Great characters, heartfelt, exciting and futuristic! I'd love to know even more about the world they created in this film. In an era of Live Action Disney films this would be a nice underdog choice.
Image result for Atlantis: The Lost Empire gif

Spirited Away
Image result for Spirited Away gif

Aladdin
Not much needs to be said. Robin Williams makes the movie. The live action reboot they have created might be jarring in comparison. Have you guys enjoyed the trailers so far? Thoughts on Will Smith's portrayal so far? I enjoy him more when he isn't blue honestly.
aladdin genie GIF

43 minutes ago, amai said:

I always watched Flushed Away for some reason when I was younger, and I really enjoyed it. Other than that I also liked Atlantis and Treasure Planet, two very underrated movies.

DifferentCheapAnnelid-small.gif

Bruh i had the DVD for flushed away, i also enjoyed it. I also watched Bee movie a lot becuase i had the DVD for it as well. Another film I enjoyed was Toy Story, absolutely loved it.

14 hours ago, Hans said:

DifferentCheapAnnelid-small.gif

Bruh i had the DVD for flushed away, i also enjoyed it. I also watched Bee movie a lot becuase i had the DVD for it as well. Another film I enjoyed was Toy Story, absolutely loved it.

It wasn't until years after that i realised it was Hugh Jackman voicing the main character, crazy. I enjoyed watching Flushed Away on the DVD i had as well. My favourites were the french frog henchmen Le Frog. And the fact that they have a mime frog to act out the video calls via the phone.
"I find everybody's pain funny other than my own...I'm French!"

A newer one into the spiderverse. It's just a great story and it has a a great message that i won't spoil and you should go and watch the film. An older one probably being Transformers the Movie, the one from way back in the 80s. I just love that movie because of the story development and nostalgia. 

The Emperor's New Groove, need I say more.

51E8oSxhMuL.jpg

Reason #1: It is a weird buddy cop movie with near relentless laughs. Kuzco is hilarious while also going through a compelling arc of seeing the error of his ways.

giphy.webp

Reason #3: Ezma and Kronk are two of the best comedic villains Disney have ever created.

200w.webp

15 hours ago, Gwynfro said:

The Emperor's New Groove, need I say more.

Reason #4: SPINACH PUFFS
Not since Popeye did a cartoon make spinach sound worth it, the puffs made the vegetable look delicious. 
image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2F06%2F6362

"Don't listen to that guy. He's tryin to lead you down the path of righteousness.I'm gonna lead you down the path that ROCKS!"
Another one of my favourites growing up. It is one of the films that is just as funny as a child as it is watching as an adult, maybe more so with some of the simpler jokes like the trampoline bit. Did you watch Emperor's New School when it was out?

Transformers: The Movie (1986)

Related image

One of the first movies I remember having on tape, and one of my first memories of film. This wonderful bit of 80s nostalgia didn't just play with your heartstrings, it wrenched them out with brutality. It was pretty ballsy for them to not only kill off their lead character, Optimus Prime (Who they would soon bring back after getting cold feet), but a large portion of the original cast, and bringing in new faces of the brand.

The Soundtrack is some stellar synth work and the G1 visual style is still timeless in it's retro glory. All for one, and One for All.

Incredibles 1 and 2 - Masterpieces in my opinion one of pixars best works 

Toy story 1-3 - This in my opinion is Pixar's best work such a well told story kind of sad that toy story 4 is coming out cause the third ended so perfectly 

Howls moving castle -  Beautifully told and just an all around a fantastic movie from start to finish 

Lion King - I still can't watch mufassas death scene without tearing up and i have seen it at least 30 times. 

Emperors new groove - Underrated movie, great comedy and a different and fun story 

8 hours ago, CodyCage said:

Any Scooby Doo animated movie

For sure! I unapologetically enjoy most of the movies they have come out with. I still try to catch them on Boomerang when they air here in Australia. Even the odd Batman crossovers they keep having. What do you think your favourite one is if you have one? I know a lot of people say Zombie Island and i don't blame them. Even better they are coming out with a Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island film sometime soon.

2 hours ago, Meko750 said:

the Prince of Egypt stand out to me.

The music of this film is epic. I still find myself listening to ''Through Heaven's Eyes' and Plagues' from the movie. It really pushed what an animated film was allowed to be at the time at Dreamworks in it's early days. You'd think that a musical based on the Old Testament would make it harder to find it's audience but really it transcends it's material and i'm glad to see that it's still looked back on favourably.