BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Hans

Best WWE PPV Theme

Some that instantly come to mind, just because of the songs themselves is 

Wrestlemania 23 

Ladies And Gentleman - Salvia 

Royal Rumble 2013 (I think) 

We Own It  - 2 Chainz

Royal Rumble 2009

Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf

Hell In The Cell 2009

Monster - Skillet

Extreme Rules 2009 

You're Going Down - Sick Puppies

Wrestlemania 28th

Can't remember the name

It's hard to argue with 'My Way' for the greatest PPV theme. It has withstood the test of time and wrestling videos are still being edited in the style to match the hype video for that event. My Way goes hand in hand with big feud feelings.

I know this isn't the main roster but the NXT Takeover theme songs have been great each event, mostly because it's my type of music most of the time but surprises like 
Blood // Water by Grandson for NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn 4
Mayhem by Halestorm for NXT Takeover: Dallas
Voices by Motionless In White for NXT War Games 2

Seasons by The Veer Union for Backlash 2009 and Downfall by Trust Company for Vengeance 2002 are two of my favourites for WWE PPVs.
But weirdly enough one of the most memorable is Green Light by Pitbull for Wrestlemania 33. I'm not sure what happened, be that all the jokes that came with the song, maybe because it grew on me leading up to Wrestlemania each time it played...but it is just a catchy song and i'm ready to go-go-go

People already mentioned some of my favorite themes like My Way by Limp Bizkit, Bodies by Drowning Pool (Although that song got way overplayed at one point), We Own It by 2 Chainz, Ladies and Gentleman by Saliva, Ride of your Life by Netorica, Voices by Motionless in White, Monster by Skillet and You're going Down by Sick Puppies.

But well I guess I need to add themes from my favorite band now with this one first:

This song really got my hyped for the HHH vs Seth Rollins match. The video promos, the packages were great. It truly felt like a Mentor vs Protege match. Not to mention I love Metalica so.

Another good theme is this one:

For a PPV that people mostly remember for the Titus fall and the controversy behind it being hosted in Saudi Arabia, it got a really kickasss theme. I immediatly fell in love with this song when I heard it the first time on an episode of Raw to hype up the show. Probably a bit underrated due to being used by such a weak PPV overall.

Edited by Alex Costa

This is another one of my favorite PPV Themes

Been a fan of Alter Bridge ever since Edge started using Metalingus as his Entrance Theme, so when this PPV came out I had to check out the Album and I really loved this song. Plus it was very hyped PPV for the return at the time of the Undertaker.

Saliva and WWE. One of the best partnerships musically for the company with their help with the theme for Batista but they also provided a few great theme songs for the PPVs over the years. I was reminded of Hunt You Down by them when looking back on the PPV and really it fits so well with the anticipation building for the in ring carnage of No Way Out 2009 
"I will always hunt you down"